Fedor to get his own action figure

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Fedor to get his own action figure
MMAcca
1/23/09 1:21:53AM
Known across the world and considered by many to be the best fighter in the sport of mixed martial arts today, Russian star Fedor Emelianenko of M-1 Global has partnered with Round 5, the leader in collectible MMA figurines, to create a piece to be made available later this year. The heavyweight joins an All-Star lineup of 12 MMA standouts who currently work with Round 5 to produce their respective figures.

The announcement comes on the heels of last week’s notice that stars Andrei “The Pit Bull” Arlovski – Fedor’s opponent in this Saturday’s Affliction “Day of Reckoning” event – will be one of four stars to be featured in Round 5’s Series 3 release this spring, along with “Big John” McCarthy, Frank Mir and Antonio Rodrigo “Minotauro” Nogueira. Series 3 is scheduled to be available beginning in April.

Fedor and the Round 5 team will begin work on creating his figurine in the coming weeks. The Fedor figures will be part of a future Series issue to be determined.

“This is a tremendous opportunity for me,” said Emelianenko. “I am looking forward to going through the process of making this the best figurine that we can. I think fans will appreciate that I will have a big role in how it looks and will enjoy the final product.”

LINK
Mayhem13
1/23/09 1:30:25AM
hopefully he will be in round 4.

along with...

BJ Penn, Thiago Alves and Forrest Griffin
breakdown5
1/23/09 1:48:56AM

Posted by Mayhem13

hopefully he will be in round 4.

along with...

BJ Penn, Thiago Alves and Forrest Griffin

I'm waiting for the Penn one as well. I was really hoping it would be in series three but it's not.
cmill21
1/23/09 2:30:49AM
And this is why fighters shoulden't sign their likeness away....