Feb 20 Mfc in the secondary league?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Feb 20 Mfc in the secondary league?
JuggaloWarrior878
1/20/09 7:47:55PM
Does anyone else think this card is worthy of the secondary league its a pretty ruthless card.

Nick Thompson vs Paul Daley
Pat Healy vs Ryan Ford 2
Derrick Noble vs Antonio Mckee at 155
Rory Singer vs Bryan Baker
Roger Hollet vs David Heath

The main card is on par with most strikeforce events in my opinion
plus people can view on hd net.
ohiostate1016
1/20/09 8:02:57PM
I agree with you here about the main card.

I actually brought this exact topic up about a week ago (about PFC), and I was told that it's probably not going to happen at this point, mainly because of the fact that it's difficult to find updates on smaller shows and the lack of depth on the entire card.

Here's the thread
casey64
1/20/09 8:06:09PM
Sounds like a solid event.
RampageOwnedYou
1/20/09 8:31:58PM
Yeah it seems worthy to me. Not a bad card, compared to some out there, thats for sure.
MMAcca
1/21/09 12:57:23AM

Posted by RampageOwnedYou

Yeah it seems worthy to me. Not a bad card, compared to some out there, thats for sure.

Daddyprimetime
1/21/09 1:52:49AM
There are lots of smaller shows that could be in the secondary league but we have all seen so many of them change just days and moments before they are supposed to happen that makes them hard to justify their place in the secondary league. Even some of the bigger Japanese orgs do this sort of thing.
JuggaloWarrior878
1/21/09 2:54:56AM
im not saying do every mfc card this one is just very solid, and there is no other cards coming up besides wec in the secondary
mrkennedy
1/21/09 7:07:21PM

Posted by JuggaloWarrior878

Does anyone else think this card is worthy of the secondary league its a pretty ruthless card.

Nick Thompson vs Paul Daley
Pat Healy vs Ryan Ford 2
Derrick Noble vs Antonio Mckee at 155
Rory Singer vs Bryan Baker
Roger Hollet vs David Heath

The main card is on par with most strikeforce events in my opinion
plus people can view on hd net.

JuggaloWarrior878
2/8/09 2:38:24PM
the fight card is still inact plus solomon hutcherson is fighting dave mewborn now ya boyyyeeeeeeeeeee
Mayhem13
2/8/09 4:30:19PM
Definately a worthy card, but I doubt it goes in the 2dary league.....but I bet if this one goes off without any hitches and the put on another solid card or 2...which they usually do then it will start showing up.

Go ford!