favourite TUF7 fighter?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » favourite TUF7 fighter?
Next Page »
skatenate
5/5/08 9:21:03PM
just wondering in these eraly episodes of TUF7, do u have a favourite yet? both skill/style wise and personality wise? and also, is there someone in there that you really dislike?

personally, i really like amir, he seems like a real character, and he seems like he has some skills about him.

i dont really dislike anyone yet, but my LEAST favourite would probably have to be jeremy may, just coz he seems like a bit of a smart ass.

what about you? favourites and least favourites?
juanez13
5/5/08 9:23:49PM
Favourite: C.B dollaway, seems like a good guy, not cocky, just like chill.

least: matt brown ( i think thats his name)....just seems like he thinks he is so good, hope that guy that put the lemon juice in his shit beats him.
disorderlyvision
5/5/08 9:31:37PM

Posted by juanez13

least: matt brown ( i think thats his name)....just seems like he thinks he is so good, hope that guy that put the lemon juice in his shit beats him.

those are the ones i was going to say
babalu2720
5/5/08 9:32:01PM
I like Riddle, he is always in high spirits and really seems to enjoy himself, which says a lot when you consider guys like Credeur consider this life and death. After his fight, I don't like Dante. He talked a ton of smack, and then to put on a mediocre performance like that, how could you be cocky?
TWITA
5/5/08 9:37:32PM
Not a big fan of Matt Brown's attitude on the show but I think he'll go a long way. I saw him fight at a local show in Indy - he fought Chris Lytle and gave Chris a helluva fight in the first round. Lytle ended up subbing him in Rd2 but dude is tough. Wouldn't be surprised if he makes it to the semis or possibly the finals.

Love Riddle's attitude. Looking forward to more of his off the wall comments.
skinnator
5/5/08 9:46:59PM
Amir Saddollah is my pick. I love the way he fights
DevonFoxy
5/5/08 10:48:52PM
CB Dollaway is my pick ive seen most of his fights and he is legit and should be able to take the competition this year.He quickly becomes perhaps the best MW in the division other than Mr. Dan Henderson imo.

I also like Chipper and why the Matt Brown hate? Matt Brown seems like a cool dude.

May seems like someone that needs to be knocked down a peg or six so hopefully if Matt Brown doesn't beat him he can meet CB l8er in the Competition.
NatedawgThaM
5/5/08 11:05:12PM
Gerald! I think his last name is Harris from Team Quest! I think he's a dark horse in this competition!!!
Aaronno9
5/6/08 7:15:01AM

Posted by babalu2720

I like Riddle, he is always in high spirits and really seems to enjoy himself, which says a lot when you consider guys like Credeur consider this life and death. After his fight, I don't like Dante. He talked a ton of smack, and then to put on a mediocre performance like that, how could you be cocky?

Evilwig
5/6/08 10:02:08AM
I really like Amir Saddollah and hope the Jeremy May get knocked down hard in his next fight...
teddythetuna
5/6/08 11:54:11AM
I like amir because he is there to fight and have a good time. i like Matt Brown because he is just a down to earth guy that is there to win. i hate Jeremy May because he talks like he has nothing to worry about from anybody yet all he does is go around causing sh*t. CB will probably take this year though.
chickmagnet
5/7/08 6:53:15PM
Most Favorite: Matt Brown

Least Favorite: Jeremy May
tylerlee123
5/7/08 8:32:05PM
Riddle reminds me of my friends but my favorite would have to Dollaway and Credeur close behind
F--K_Luck_AuH2O
5/7/08 11:08:16PM

Posted by disorderlyvision

Posted by juanez13

those are the ones i was going to say

Yea, me too. BTW, I've wrestled CB...he is chill, didn't cry like a baby when he lost...even I do that
Pitbull09
5/7/08 11:16:23PM
I like Amir, I cant wait to see his fight and hope he does good.

Gotta love Brown though for beating down Jeremy. KNEE AND A KICK KFO!
pimpcane_69
5/8/08 10:13:28PM
Matt Brown all the way, he is the reason that Forrest was screaming like a girl
Mastodon2
5/9/08 6:16:04AM
I like CB Dollaway, can't wait to see him fight. I bet he has mad skills, he is probably one of those guys that is just so good they don't need to be cocky. Cockiness is for those that need everyone else to believe they are great, I think CB is self assured that he is good.

As for dislikes, I really don't like Matt Brown. I hate these tough guy types, it's just pathetic. He needs to stop posturing and trying to act like some kind of physco, he better bring it when he fights.
Jackelope
5/9/08 2:55:32PM
I don't think Matt Brown considers himself a tough guy. I think he's just been through a lot in his life and doesn't take shit from anybody. He was real quiet and didn't say anything up until dipshit messed with him. Even then he kept his cool and told him he'd KTFO him, which he did. I guess I kind of sympathize for Matt Brown because I'm a bit the same way. I've seen shit in my life that most people couldn't relate with. I think of those experiences as humbling, but people sense that about you and they act accordingly. So it's not that you "act like a tough guy" it's just that people sense that there is something different about you.

That being said he is my favorite fighter specifically because I can relate to him, and he has put some tough competition out of the running. I think Matt Brown or CB Dollaway will probably win it.

My least favorite is Jeremy May because he's immature, lazy, and seems to have little respect for others. Before Jeremy May pulled his antics my least favorite was Dante, though.
mrkennedy
5/9/08 3:10:21PM
favorite:Gerald Harris(tuf guy)
Matthew Riddle(makes my laugh)
Amir Sadolah(same thing)

Hate:Jeremy May(that guy is a dick)
Dante Rivera(trash talker)
bigbubbano23
5/9/08 10:57:40PM
def Matt brown that guy has potential but i don''t think he's gonna win it.
masodd
5/11/08 9:10:23AM
Tim Credeur, even tho he's on team forrest
I don't like Matt Brown, he's just a little too cocky and when he fought May he didn't put on that great of a show
hathcock32
5/11/08 4:32:18PM
MAtt Riddle is one of the best in tuf history.
kurt-2112
6/8/08 4:56:16PM
Jesse Taylor
The_Italian_Stallion
6/8/08 6:37:01PM
I picked Amir before the show was even on so i have to go with him.

I still got faith Amir! YOU CAN BEAT CB!. . .
paddy260
6/8/08 6:38:11PM
my fav is amir jesse and tim

i don't like may and sene and shultz
therav3neffect
6/9/08 2:20:24PM
Favorites: Amir and CB
Least Favorites: Jeremy (Duh) and Jesse
gartface
6/9/08 2:42:40PM

Posted by juanez13

Wait wait wait...am I not watching the same show? C.B. isn't cocky? Talking about yourself in the 3rd person isn't cocky?
My favorite would be Tim Credeur
Least favorite by far is C.B. Dollaway
dannyfrank
6/9/08 8:49:35PM
favorites are amir and riddle

least favorites are jeremy may and CB
vince25
6/9/08 9:40:28PM
I picked cb from the beginning, so i have to say that he is probably my favorite. but i also really like amir and would not mind if he was the next ultimate fighter.
chickmagnet
6/10/08 9:14:34PM
Jesse Taylor is so funny. He is a very good fighter as well and i think he'l beat Tim. Riddle is pretty cool.

Jeremy May needs to grow up (not player hating) he talks way too much trash and absolutley cannot back it up.

And Amir is a BEAST!!!
Pages: [1] 2