what is your favourite fight to watch?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » what is your favourite fight to watch?
Matimus
10/23/08 7:58:44PM
What fights do you kick back and watch, on tape, dvd, hard drive, whatever.

the two fights I watch most are Diaz vs Gomi, and my favourite fight to watch is Spencer Fisher vs Sam Stout #2, I watch this fight 4 or 5 times a week and I never get bored of it.

whats yours?
shiz-nitzel
10/23/08 8:01:26PM
Babalu Heath, I think it's funny.
CantAndleDaRiddum
10/23/08 8:11:02PM
gomi/diaz
fedor/randleman
crocop/wandy(both)
wandy/rampage(both)
Ben_Hutch
10/23/08 8:12:52PM

Posted by shiz-nitzel

Babalu Heath, I think it's funny.

Anderson Silva vs. Rich Franklin 2
juanez13
10/23/08 8:13:00PM
Andy Hug vs Ernesto Hoost 1996 GP. Have watched this fight so much its not even funny, to this day one of the greatest fights ever, an amazing display of skill and heart.

Mirko Cro Cop vs Andy Hug-> awesome fight, have watched it over 50 times i would say.

Fedor vs Nog-> amazing.

Those 3 fights are the ones i have watched the most, by a wide margin compared to others.
hotrodttt
10/23/08 8:34:53PM
Fedor vs anybody, he's an Amazing Fighter to watch
mentalcase
10/23/08 8:49:16PM
i like to watch bushido 9 most of thos fights are great and pride 25 and i like the oldschool ufcs like the 20s and 30s frank v tito, Bustamante vs Lindland
and epic fights like that
oh yeah and this...Kazushi Sakuraba vs Carlos Newton
Sledge23
10/23/08 9:45:06PM
UFC 77 Silva vv. Franklin. It's awesome.
StriderXero
10/23/08 10:57:32PM
Roger Huerta vs Clay Guida
War Machine vs J-rock
Rampage vs Arona
Fedor vs Fujita
GSP vs Fitch
BJ vs GSP
Hisae Watanabe vs Satoko Shinashi 2
Matt hughes vs Frank Trigg 2

KJ Noons vs Crazy Horse ( I love watching KJ getting KTFO)

and last but certainly not least

Uma Thurman vs Chiaki Kuriyama in Kill Bill vol 1
yeah I know it was just a movie but I do watch that fight alot
tepid55
10/23/08 11:11:44PM
My favorite fight is Ricco Rodriguez vs Randy Couture from UFC 39. I also like Rich Franklin vs Jorge Rivera from UFC 50.
Biggz
10/24/08 12:31:39AM
chuck vs tito 1. still some of the best combos ever when he knocked out tito, it was just like fists of fury, i always cant help but smile when i watch the finishing combos
kopower
10/24/08 12:50:18AM
Griffin vs. Shogun
Griffin vs. Bonnar

Anderson Silva vs anyone, especially the two against Franklin and Leben

Frye vs. Takayama- If anyone has not seen this fight before, it may have the best beginning to a fight ever

Frye vs Takayama
CantAndleDaRiddum
10/24/08 1:54:18AM

Posted by kopower

Frye vs. Takayama- If anyone has not seen this fight before, it may have the best beginning to a fight ever

cant believe i forgot that one
Aether
10/24/08 3:57:01AM
Carlos Newton vs Kazushi Sakuraba is one of my favourites which hasn't been mentioned. Amazing ground war.

Also Aleksander Emelianenko vs James Thompson mostly for the staredown. The contrast between Thompson all amped up and shaking with Aleks looking really bored and casually scratching his nose is hilarious.

mentalcase
10/24/08 4:50:19AM

Posted by Aether

Carlos Newton vs Kazushi Sakuraba is one of my favourites which hasn't been mentioned. Amazing ground war.

Also Aleksander Emelianenko vs James Thompson mostly for the staredown. The contrast between Thompson all amped up and shaking with Aleks looking really bored and casually scratching his nose is hilarious.

Dude i posted i link to that fight look a few posts up^^
gartface
10/24/08 12:13:05PM
Karo vs. Sanchez/Diaz
haggiswashere
11/9/08 12:12:07AM
Amir Sadollah vs Matt Brown
Chuck Liddell vs anyone during his reign and vs Wanderlei Silva
Forrest Griffin vs Quinton Jackson
Alves vs Kos