Favorite WWF/WCW Wrestler as a kid???

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Favorite WWF/WCW Wrestler as a kid???
Next Page »
hathcock32
3/24/07 4:43:08AM
Everybody's got a price.....The Million Dollar man Ted Dibease

..Tatanka..

..Papa Shango...

...Yokozuna

.....Kamala

...Giant Gonzales

...THE BOSS MAN

...Rick Flair

...Hogan
Trapt1nw0nder
3/24/07 5:51:42AM
lol..

Razor Ramon....i still pull the "Razor's Edge" on my little nephue on top of the bed sometimes...toothpick and everything

Bret "Hitman" Hart.....Best there is...Best there was...Best there ever will be!..(true)

Ultimate Warrior...Insane...

Shawn Micheals....Gotta love that super kick..

Macho Man Randy Savage oooooYeah!!!

Memmories...
fedorwins1
3/24/07 10:59:12AM
Hulk Hogan and The Undertaker
hippysmacker
3/24/07 12:27:05PM
Hulkster, Sting, Dutsy Rhodes, Magnum TA, Junkyard dog, Road warriors( Legion of Doom) , Superfly Snuka
jdubs
3/24/07 7:03:24PM
scott hall

konan

stone cold

dx

nwo, some of the most memorable times of wrestling for me
hathcock32
3/24/07 7:35:54PM
Hulks entrance music is legendary. But so was the Legion of Doom's. AHHHHH wAht a Rushhhhh!!
madmarck
3/24/07 8:22:00PM
Bret Hart

The headbangers (guys in kilt who ran into each other to get pumped)

Ummm Shawn Michaels after those guys.

mrsumo
3/25/07 12:38:51AM
Andre the Giant
Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat
Sting

All time fav
The Ultimate Warrior!
cant_hit_bombz
3/25/07 12:51:58AM
Jake the snake
Brutus the barber beefcake
the junk yard dog
Svartorm
3/25/07 4:10:30AM
Ultimate Warrior, hands down.

Followed by:
Superfly Snuka
Jake the Snake
Andre the Giant
Ricky the Dragon Steamboat
mrsumo
3/25/07 4:49:39AM
I like jake the snake until I saw that documentary where he refused to wrestle unless they gave him some crack, and he ran out on his fat daughter. Anyone remember that show?
We_Todd_Did
3/25/07 4:55:01AM
Damn, no love for George "The Animal" Steele here huh?
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
We_Todd_Did
3/25/07 4:59:33AM
...or the Bushwackers?
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Trapt1nw0nder
3/25/07 8:22:26AM

Posted by jdubs

scott hall

konan

stone cold

dx

nwo, some of the most memorable times of wrestling for me

Scott Hall??....Pfft!....

Razor Ramon!!!
pv3Hpv3p
3/25/07 1:10:38PM
Got to go with Psycho Sid Vicious...lol

C'mon, that hairdo is boss...

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
roadking95th
3/25/07 1:55:24PM
Rowdy Roddy Piper baby!
hippysmacker
3/25/07 2:08:07PM
Piper and Hogan can still do a great interview to this day , but both have been horrible in ring wrestlers for a long time. Are they still wrestling? It's been a long time since I watched it.
hathcock32
3/25/07 3:59:34PM

Posted by hippysmacker

Piper and Hogan can still do a great interview to this day , but both have been horrible in ring wrestlers for a long time. Are they still wrestling? It's been a long time since I watched it.

My girlfriend liked to watch HULK's reality show on VH1. And he does still wrestly like 4 times a year or so i guess. Vince signed him for a 20 year contract. No joke he is withe the WWE till hes 73.
Lay_N_Pray
3/25/07 4:27:18PM
Hogan and Warrior especially have always been horrible as far as in ring performances go.

As a kid I would say Bret Hart, Sting, and Dean Malenko

Now (yeah I still watch it...they are awesome athletes)

Alex Shelly, CM Punk, Homicide, most of that ROH crew
We_Todd_Did
3/25/07 4:40:40PM
Almost forgot.....HOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Billy_Soup
3/25/07 6:01:33PM
Bret The Hitman Hart
The Hart Foundation
Jake the snake
King kong Bundy
Jimmy Supafly Snuka
ricky the dragon steamboat
The killer bees
leagion of doom
Pyrenus
3/28/07 1:06:57PM
Haha, this brings back some memories.

Hulk Hogan beating the Iron Sheik was classic. He got that damn boot off the sheik, and smacked it on the ground a few times to get the toe curled up real good, then whacked the iron sheik in the head with it. Then he dropped the Big Boot on him and it was all over.

I think that was 1984, and I was really pumped up!

Jimmy Snuka, Brutus the barber beefcake, jake the snake, LOD, the british bulldogs, king kong bundy, and of course, the late andre the giant.
cowcatcher
3/28/07 1:25:23PM

Posted by Lay_N_Pray

Hogan and Warrior especially have always been horrible as far as in ring performances go.

stinko malenko??? hulk was the biggest and best of the old guys, i liked the road warriors(used to come out to iron man by sabbath in the nwa), ted dibiase, jimmy snuka, sting, the great muta, and the crusher a lot as a kid too
grappler0000
3/28/07 4:49:23PM
Ultimate Warrior for sure. Road Warriors as a tag team...as well as Demolition.

...'r maybe it was the face paint...hmm? With the exception of Sting, I don't think there were too many others that were able to pull off the face paint quite as successfully.
hippysmacker
3/28/07 4:56:48PM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by Lay_N_Pray

stinko malenko??? hulk was the biggest and best of the old guys, i liked the road warriors(used to come out to iron man by sabbath in the nwa), ted dibiase, jimmy snuka, sting, the great muta, and the crusher a lot as a kid too

Iron Man. That is awesome that somebody else remembers this. I remember the first Skywalkers ( on a scaffold) match with the midnight express, when they were running the promos dropping the pumpkins off the scaffold. Little Hippysmacka was going crazy! Ah youth, where has it gone.
cowcatcher
3/28/07 5:01:41PM

Posted by hippysmacker

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by Lay_N_Pray

Iron Man. That is awesome that somebody else remembers this. I remember the first Skywalkers ( on a scaffold) match with the midnight express, when they were running the promos dropping the pumpkins off the scaffold. Little Hippysmacka was going crazy! Ah youth, where has it gone.

i remember those scaffold matches too, they were pretty outrageous for the time, i figured after i saw you put down magnum ta that you would remember the road warriors coming out to that and winning their matches in under a minute
hippysmacker
3/28/07 5:19:02PM
First time I saw the Road wariors in the AWA I wanted to be a pro wrestler. Sad but true
Ydoc
3/28/07 5:19:43PM

Posted by mrsumo

I like jake the snake until I saw that documentary where he refused to wrestle unless they gave him some crack, and he ran out on his fat daughter. Anyone remember that show?

Yeah. Beyond The Mat. He is also a product of rape, but his father has stayed in his life. His life is just really ****** up and surreal, which makes you think he doesn't have to dig deep too get those intense interviews down.

Top 3 all time:

Kevin Nash, Macho Man Randy Savage, Eddie Guerrero. Out of those 3 I'd never would have thought the latter would be the dead one.
cowcatcher
3/28/07 5:20:40PM
i gotta agree with you on that one ydoc
deadcore
3/28/07 10:53:15PM
Pages: [1] 2 3 4