The guy game
Pskinner_mma314
8/6/11 12:45:22PM
i'm just gonna list em by console....

Goldeneye 007 (N64)
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64)
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (N64)
Conker's Bad Fur Day (N64)
Super Mario series (Nintendo, Super Nintendo, N64)
NCAA Football (any console)
Madden (any console)
Call of Duty (any console)
Gears of War series (xbox 360)
God of War series (PS2 & PS3)
Need for Speed (any console)
Mortal Kombat (any console)
Soul Caliber series (any console)

can't think of any more.....
FastKnockout
8/6/11 1:12:44PM
I'm a hardcore PS3 fan.

Current:

Call Of Duty Series
Bioshock Series
Metal Gear Solid Series
Infamous 1&2
God Of War Series
UFC Undisputed Series
Unreal Tournament

Classics:

Spyro The Dragon
Jet Moto
Bloody Roar
Crash Bandicoot
Fighting Force
Budgellism
8/6/11 1:50:31PM
I've never really been a gamer but I enjoyed Black Ops and as a kid I loved Goldeneye for N64 and Super Smash Bros for N64 as well.
Chael_Sonnen
8/6/11 1:59:22PM
Pitfall - OG through and through
prophecy033
8/6/11 2:29:43PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Pitfall - OG through and through

Gangster
Twenty20Dollars
8/6/11 3:15:35PM
Not much into the new games b/c I don't have time for them and they are like $60 a game. Even though I won a free ps3.

GTA 3

I used to play more with the N64 and xbox and had most of the skateboarding games, those were fun.
kopower
8/6/11 4:08:01PM
I really haven't gotten into the new games lately. I'm also more old school, with the exception of Mass Effect 2. For some reason that game just clicked with me and I played it nonstop for a few months.

My favs:
Super C
Mike Tyson's Punchout
Baseball Stars
Mortal Kombat 2
Mortal Kombat Trilogy
Sonic the Hedgehog 2
Doom 32X
Sports Talk Baseball
KungFuMaster
8/6/11 4:13:50PM
I do not play games anymore but during the arcade era, I was one of the best Street Fighter players out there. I took second in a Street Fighter contest in my town. I lost to a kid who played Chun Li. I never knew Chun Li could be played that well.
Theoutlaw08
8/6/11 5:22:34PM
Favorite games ever:
Any Madden Football
Any Halo
Twisted Metal 2
Resident Evil 2
UFC Undisputed
MVP Baseball 2005
Royal Rumble for Sega
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2
Power Stones on Dreamcast
Any Mortal Kombat
Budgellism
8/6/11 5:25:19PM

Posted by Budgellism

I've never really been a gamer but I enjoyed Black Ops and as a kid I loved Goldeneye for N64 and Super Smash Bros for N64 as well.

Oh, and I'm a sucker for the Assassin's Creed games. Played all three so far and I'm excited for the 4th.
Pookie
8/6/11 5:25:21PM
Fighting games.
Tekken 5, i don't care who you are. I am better than you at this game.

Soul Blade/ Soul Calibur series. Mitsurugi, beast.

Mortal Kombat Deception, and the New Mortal Kombat im alright.

I suck at all shooters barring Perfect Dark, which im merely average at.

Fight Night, UFC undisputed.

All i play.
backalley101
8/6/11 5:41:20PM
Fifa world cup
LotusLoo
8/7/11 12:40:53AM
All time favorite:
Tomb Raider (series)
... also, makes for all time favorite Halloween costume!
pmoney
8/8/11 12:26:18PM

Posted by Theoutlaw08
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2
Power Stones on Dreamcast

Good list Outlaw, these two in particular are the bee's knees! THPS 2 I had for the PC. I used the keyboard for my controller. With the 10 key and arrows I was able to get 2-5 million point combos. Skate Heaven had what was essentially a cheat, I could get maybe 10 million there. I used to upload my replays and parks to a site on the net.... I am gonna scour for it!

Power Stone was awesome as well! That was also an arcade game. (RIP Arcades) That was probably the first four player fighting game, if not, then definitely the first moderately successful four player fighting game.

kopower - Props on Doom 32X! I played Doom on PC and 32X with my brother in law. We would also get down on Virtua Racing and Virtua Fighter, of course.

And since this post has kind of already been done, I am going to post my list of favorite games taken from the Best Video Games for each console thread...

Commodore 64 - Frogger, Rampage, Silpheed,

Apple Computers - Indiana Jones, Oregon Trail, Paperboy

Sega Master System - Alter Beast, Spy vs. Spy

NES - Ninja Gaiden 1, 2, 3. Super Mario Bros 1, 2, 3. P.O.W, Duck Hunt, Bad Dudes, Excitebike, Marble Madness, Zelda 1,2, TMNT 1, 2, 3, Double Dragon 1,2,3, Karate Kid, Karate Champ, Ring King, Punch Out, Mega Man 1-6, Contra 1and 2, Castlevania 1-3, Skate or Die.... I can probably go on lol

Gameboy - Mario games, Bomberman vs. Wario, Pokemon (sorry I DGAF, that game was good lol), TMNT, Kirby Pinball, Wrestlemania, Flippul (spelling?)

Genesis - Sonic 1-3, Sonic Spinball, Shinobi, Streets of Rage 1-3, Golden Axe 1 and 2, Madden, Mortal Kombat

SNES - Super Mario World, Super Mario Kart, NBA Jam Tournament Edition, MK 2 and 3, Street Fighter 2 and SF2 Turbo, Zelda: LTTP, Earthworm Jim, Final Fight, Contra 3, Star Fox, Castlevania IV, Bomberman, Legend of the Mystical Ninja, Ogre Battle

Sega 32X - Virtua Fighter, Doom, Virtua Racing

PC - Command and Conquer- Red Alert, Wacraft 2 and 3, Sim City 2000, Sim Tower, Doom 1-3, Wolfenstein, Duke Nukem

Virtual Boy - I had like three games, lol. A boxing game, a tennis game, and... I don't remember the other hahaha

N64 - Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, Blast Corps, Tetrisphere, GoldenEye (I think everyone played that for years straight, best multiplayer ever), Perfect Dark, Legend of the Mystical Ninja, Zelda: OOT and Majora's Mask, WWF: No Mercy (and all before it) All Star Baseball series, Star Fox 64

PS1 - Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 and 2, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit, Final Fantasy VII, Resident Evil 1 & 2

PS2 - THPS 3 (whole series actually), GTA (all, especially Vice City), Tekken Tag Tournament, Shinobi

Gamecube - Mario Kart Double Dash, Super Smash Brothers, Soul Calibur II

XBox- Halo 1 and 2, DOA

XBox 360 - Halo 2, Ninja Gaiden 2, UFC 2010 (duh)

PS3 - God of War, Dante's Inferno, Need for Speed Series, GTA IV

And that's what I got off the top of my head lol. I like all the lists I've seen before. Good memories, all!
Hendo67
8/9/11 11:12:19AM
PS1 - Crash Bandicoot, Grand Tourismo, NHL 99
PS2 - Smackdown "Here comes the pain", NHL 04, MLB 05, THPS (all)
PS3 - Grand Tourismo 5, NHL 11, MLB 2011