Favorite Ultimate Fighter Season?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Favorite Ultimate Fighter Season?
TeamDEY
4/8/11 8:00:09PM
What is your favorite Ultimate Fighter Season?

Mine would definitely be the Ultimate Fighter 5 Penn vs Pulver. It was the first season I really watched and it is why I am now so obsessed with MMA. I also think it is the most entertaining season.
Budgellism
4/8/11 8:06:12PM

Posted by TeamDEY

What is your favorite Ultimate Fighter Season?

Mine would definitely be the Ultimate Fighter 5 Penn vs Pulver. It was the first season I really watched and it is why I am now so obsessed with MMA. I also think it is the most entertaining season.

5 was pretty good. I liked number 1 though, nothing like the original. Most talent as well. 2 was good too, I remember when the little guys had to pull themselves around the big guys like 100 times. Both guys were drenched.
bojangalz
4/8/11 8:31:31PM
The final one.
FastKnockout
4/8/11 8:34:56PM
My favorite was probably the Mir/Nog season. Entertaining with Junie Browning in the house, talented coaches, decent cast of fighters (Escudero, Nover, Kingsbury, Roop, Lawlor, Magalaes, Marshall, Soszynski, etc) , and produced my second favorite Light Heavyweight in Ryan Bader.
prozacnation1978
4/8/11 8:38:50PM
Gotta say season 4 the comeback
Winner gets title shot. Gotta love it
Wish they would do it again!!!
Budgellism
4/8/11 9:33:05PM

Posted by prozacnation1978

Gotta say season 4 the comeback
Winner gets title shot. Gotta love it
Wish they would do it again!!!

They really should. With all the cuts lately they could make a very talented TUF comeback II. This time I think winner gets to have a number 1 contender's match or something considering how much hate Serra got for getting a title shot.
ThaAxeMurderer7
4/9/11 1:51:13AM
I enjoyed seasons 1 and 4 the most. Obviously season 1 had more talent but season 4 had drunk "Drago." Everyone loves drunk "Drago."

Drunk Drago

Khaos
4/9/11 2:16:15AM
I love UTF, I personally say that TUF 3 was the best in terms of fights and overall quality.

It eliminated the challenges, had equal level competetors and I think balanced the house life with the fights.

I could watch it a million times and never get bored, which is more then I can say for the more recent seasons.
Gladiator
4/9/11 3:02:07AM
TUF 5 hands down for me, it had deep talent and entertaining personalities. The ufc just brought back the 155 division so they were able to sign on a lot of quality talent for the show, im hoping something similar will happen when they do one for the 135 and 145 weight classes.

TUF 7 was cool too, I really like the idea of having to fight ur way into the house its makes for a really good first two episodes. Forrest and Rampage were hilarious and i felt the fights were above average quality for a typical TUF season.
Rabi
4/9/11 5:34:43AM
I Love TUF and enjoyed all the seasons, but if i had to pick 1 season then it would be TUF 5, so many great LW's came out of that season and they are still around in the UFC, and most of them (but for 2) are still fighting at LW which is good.

Joe Lauzon
Cole Miller
Matt Wiman
Nate Diaz
Gray Maynard
Manny Gamburyan

They have all had some great fights in the UFC/WEC.
tcunningham
4/10/11 12:42:52AM
definitely the 1st season.
Scamrock
4/10/11 4:44:50PM
Seasons 1 and 5.
TimW001
4/10/11 6:51:58PM

Posted by bojangalz

The final one.

Nice

But the first was the best....and the only good one.