Favorite TUF moments

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Favorite TUF moments
big_timmy
4/28/08 2:31:42AM
With TUF 7 just kicking off, what are some of your favorite TUF moments over the past 7 or so series? Can include TUF 7 moments, as its not exactly a spoiler.

Mine has to be TUF 1 finale, Forrest's game plan. "get hit in the mouth then go from there"

Or TUF 5 Andy Wang, crying like a ****** bitch after completely disregaring anything anyone has to say about the game plan and refusing to take the fight to the ground, even though he has a BJJ black belt. Sorry sweetheart, nothing warrior-like about crying like a baby with bad gas.
hotrodttt
4/28/08 2:39:06AM
When Chris Leban Knocking the door out , Season 3 when Rory Singer and Soloman Hutcherson were arguing about how they'll beat eachother and Noah Thomas's backyard brawl with Marlon Simms.
mrkennedy
4/28/08 3:16:25AM
jgtribbett
4/28/08 7:37:46AM
Matt Serra telling whatever his name is that he couildn't be an expert since he doesnt fight.

"You're like an expert swimmer who's never been in the pool" - Matt Serra
Twenty20Dollars
4/28/08 9:21:18AM
ken shamrock calling tito "a little bitch monkey" hahah that's classic.
Aaronno9
4/28/08 9:42:59AM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

ken shamrock calling tito "a little bitch monkey" hahah that's classic.

haha, that was Hilarius.

Alot of my favourite moments came from last season. The upper decker was amazing and i couldnt stop laughing for about half an hour, especially when they where describing what it was to j-rock.

"its like, one of them took a dump in the top part of the toilet so everytime you flush it little bits of turd come floating down"

I thought mac was quite funny to, even though he was being serious i couldn't help laughing when he would talk about richie and blake.
hotrodttt
4/28/08 10:10:13AM

Posted by jgtribbett

Matt Serra telling whatever his name is that he couildn't be an expert since he doesnt fight.

"You're like an expert swimmer who's never been in the pool" - Matt Serra

Mark Laimon
Rabi
4/28/08 12:01:36PM
Its hard to pick a favorite moment as there has been so many IMO. I have always enjoyed all the TUF seasons.

One thing I always enjoy though is watching someone with a big mouth getting bought back down to earth with a bump.

Two come to mind both from TUF 3

Solomon getting KO'd by Rory with the head kick.

( I hated the whole team dagger concept)

Jesse getting armbarred by Noah.

Both guys talked a good fight but didnt have the skill to back it up.
JBatch
4/28/08 1:11:37PM
Bonnar telling Diego he may be his daddy.
Pointons accent.
Mikey Burnett trying to go throw the wall.

EVERYTHING Shonie Carter. and Phonie Carter.

Fights- Rory HK on Tito's advice. Cote making it to the finals. Obviously TUF 1 finale and Melvin Guillard vs. Josh Burkman.

I have been a TUF fan since its inception just about everything I enjoy and this season with Rampage just looks awesome he is funny, charismatic and takes no bull. Plus he throws out 1 liners everywhere.
MFOTHER
4/28/08 1:22:14PM
franklin tellin serra to take a knee as soon as he starts his fight

and then cote talking about it
"i mean hes a great champion, and a ******* good fighter, but to give someone ******* lemon advice like that!?!?!"
sammyd1213
4/28/08 1:56:35PM
BJ and Jens ping pong game was a classic....
Ben_Hutch
4/28/08 2:45:37PM
Mac Danzigs Bird Feeder was pretty good.
big_timmy
4/29/08 2:05:45AM
TUF 5, gabe trying to make weight, and hopping out of the pool naked and BJ Penn just laughing a him.
CJB
4/29/08 1:39:28PM

Posted by JBatch

Bonnar telling Diego he may be his daddy.
Pointons accent.
Mikey Burnett trying to go throw the wall.

EVERYTHING Shonie Carter. and Phonie Carter.

Fights- Rory HK on Tito's advice. Cote making it to the finals. Obviously TUF 1 finale and Melvin Guillard vs. Josh Burkman.

I have been a TUF fan since its inception just about everything I enjoy and this season with Rampage just looks awesome he is funny, charismatic and takes no bull. Plus he throws out 1 liners everywhere.

Pointons accent?
And what's wrong with Cote making it to the finals?
JBatch
4/30/08 1:56:22AM

Posted by CJB

Pointons accent?
And what's wrong with Cote making it to the finals?

Cote making it to the finals was awesome. His performance in the finals not so much.

And Pointons accent was classic, as a North American with tons of family in England I have never had so much difficulty making out what someone was saying. D"YA know what I mean??? Pointon was one of my favourite TUF fighters ever, tough guy that will fight anytime.

Just thought about possible one of my favourite TUF moments. When Pointon goes to bed overweight after eating and then pounding water then somehow comes to the weigh in on weight.
The_Ho_Bag
4/30/08 6:40:34AM
richie hightower fighting lmao
hails
5/11/08 1:29:06AM
Season 5 I think it was when Marlon Sims has a fight out by the fire.

The two guys go at it.

And one of the guys is quoted as saying that it was the most technical street fight ever.

Then 3 guys get booted off the show for it.

I watched that fight back over and over...
tylerlee123
5/11/08 2:11:40PM
It would definately be the backyard brawl between Sims and Thomas, then probaly the door smashing by Leben, followed closely by Nate Diaz and Karo's encounter. I also enjoyed Jesse Taylor and his problem with the dish washer
dannyfrank
6/1/08 8:48:15PM

Posted by big_timmy

TUF 5, gabe trying to make weight, and hopping out of the pool naked and BJ Penn just laughing a him.

haha! i forgot about that. i liked on TUF 6 when they made a mac danzig punching bag out of the milk carton!
haggiswashere
9/16/08 6:37:14AM
sorry to bring this one back from the dead. i love TUF though. I loved when Amir won the contract after subbing CB twice he didn't fight a single pansy the whole competition. everyone he fought was thought to have possibly win the whole thing. He is what fighters need to be portrayed as. A cool guy who is extremely nice that just loves to fight. I liked seeing matt brown knock out that jeremy may guy too. but by far te greatest moment was when GSP was taught how to be a pimp by Mr. International himself
Aether
9/16/08 7:13:07AM
Gabe Ruediger - The last minute is f**king hilarious. I love BJ and Gray's impressions.

Andy Wang - Another hilarious commentary.

Mac Danzig

There was also a clip of corey hill basically screaming incoherently while shadow boxing in a corner by himself that I can't find. It was pretty hilarious.
bls1919
9/16/08 9:21:34PM
Two words: Gabe Rudiger. When the drag his busted ass out of the sauna i was laughing so hard. That dude ......
Aaronno9
9/16/08 10:30:09PM
"A pranks a prank dude, but when you bring doo doo into it? thats straight up hostillity man, that ***** personal"

One of the funniest lines from tuf ever.
Taylor8766
9/17/08 9:32:13AM
Shonie "The P.I.M.P" Carter (absolutely hilarious, he was the best thing from TUF 4)
zach66700
10/5/08 9:49:57PM

with a lot of these
thats true
Khaos
10/7/08 2:48:56AM
TUF 2: Rich Franklin asks if Seth Petruzelli has any pre-fight rituals he can help him out with,and Seth says "Well, I usually masterbate a few times."

TUF 1:Stephan Bonnar's vegtable-daddy talk with Diego, then telling him to have some "goddamn common courtesey."

TUF 4:"Chainsaw" Charles McCarthy saying TUF is difficult to participate in if you have depth to your character.

TUF 6:Richie Hightower's "Me, you, and space bro" arguement with Mac.

TUF 5:Gabe and Cole are standing in a door way, and Gabe screams "Cole! Get the f**k out."
runningman08
6/21/09 11:07:56PM
i think the griffin and boonar fight will always be most memorable but i also think leban going crazy in the house will be remembered as well.
Franklinfan47
6/22/09 12:35:18PM
This thread is jokes. Didn't realize Tuf was full of so many funny moments. Too many to have a favorite
The_Ho_Bag
6/22/09 12:53:23PM
TUF9- ross pearson - who wrote on mi boots?