Favorite Tank Knockout!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Favorite Tank Knockout!
aceprone
2/11/07 8:59:03PM
Mine would have to be the distruction of Cabbage. Only Tank could of done that.
Svartorm
2/11/07 9:46:12PM
Um....you missed the event last night, didn't you?

Nelmark was pure destruction.
waylon_o
2/11/07 10:17:25PM
Tank vs. John Matua...UFC 5 or 6, can't remember...vicious scary
roadking95th
2/11/07 10:57:55PM
definately Nelmark. It looked like he killed the guy, and I am not saying that flippingly.
madmarck
2/11/07 11:00:02PM

Posted by roadking95th

definately Nelmark. It looked like he killed the guy, and I am not saying that flippingly.

Yah wasnt that the guy Tank KO'd in the clinch and he just collasped. That was a sick KO. the guy was just lying in a heap.
aceprone
2/12/07 1:50:30AM

Posted by Svartorm

Um....you missed the event last night, didn't you?

Nelmark was pure destruction.

haha, oh I watched lastnight, but Tank was the first and he's not even a complete mma fighter. It just shows that you can stand and trade with Tank no matter how great your chin is. Arlovski or Tim couldn't knock out Cabbage cold. Have you seen that knockout? Cabbage laid their crying...haha...brought a small tear to my eye.
hippysmacker
2/12/07 2:39:14AM
Nelmark IMO. I was afraid he was dead. He looked ike a puppet that just got his strings cut.
pv3Hpv3p
2/12/07 8:42:44AM
Nelmark because of that awkward way he landed, def looked like he was dead... But I'd have to say it's a tie with Matua just because it was so brutal

A little off topic, but it wasn't it badass when Rizzo knocked him out? What a war... I miss the old Pedro... Sorry to stray...
aceprone
2/14/07 12:18:51AM

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Nelmark because of that awkward way he landed, def looked like he was dead... But I'd have to say it's a tie with Matua just because it was so brutal

A little off topic, but it wasn't it badass when Rizzo knocked him out? What a war... I miss the old Pedro... Sorry to stray...

Have you ever the fight when Rizzo knocked out Barnnet? That's is one of the best knockouts ever!
Svartorm
2/14/07 2:21:03AM
I love that KO! He takes a full second to line up the shot and damn near punches him through the fence!
pv3Hpv3p
2/14/07 11:11:12AM

Posted by aceprone

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Have you ever the fight when Rizzo knocked out Barnnet? That's is one of the best knockouts ever!

Ya, I had to throw that in with my answers on that favorite knockout thread... Pedro was an animal back in the day... I wish he would have done better in Pride...
OB_Juan
2/15/07 3:23:46PM
I'd have to say Belfort, although Rizzo was a pretty good one too. Buentello was decent as well. Seeing him basicly give up in the first Cabbage fight wasn't as entertaining as the others but I found it quite satisfying.
EEKS
2/17/07 10:41:08AM
Damn i missed it last night, but for me it was Matua
mrsumo
2/17/07 10:12:31PM
It would definitely have to be the Matua fight. It looked like riggermortis set in. He was frozen at a 45degree angle.
Brownsfan222
2/18/07 2:55:31PM
my favorite was probably when he fought belfort, just kidding i liked the ko from the clinch as already mentioned. Tank is a Warrior!