Your least favorite super hero is......

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Your least favorite super hero is......
cowcatcher
1/22/09 10:12:01AM
ok so im stealing on SmileR here, but who is the super hero you like the least? as many great super heroes as there are out there, there are also a ton of them that just plain suck. here are a few to start out with:

aquaman-seriously dude, you talk to fish? great. that should be a huge help as long as the evil doers you fight against dont stick to dry land......he just plain sucks.

jubilee-wow your hands shoot what are essentially sparklers that you would let a 5 year old hold on the 4th of july.....look out your skin might get slightly irritated if she blasts you with that.

robin-what do you say about a billionaires sort of adopted boy toy who's best quality is putting "holy" in front of every statement he makes???

any female version of a male hero- she-hulk, supergirl, batgirl, it doesnt matter they all suck, note to comic book makers: *chicks dont read comics and if they do, do you really have to rehash male heroes as females? cant you come up with anything new?*
SmileR
1/22/09 10:32:40AM
That kid out of the Xmen films who's only power I could figure out was to not sleep and change the channel by blinking... I know if I'm calling him if I get in trouble!

Mr Fantastic - The man can basically stretch. Other than using himself as a rope or a sheet the only thing he's good for is reaching things high up.

I agree with the girl super heros too! Girls suck as superheros!
casey64
1/22/09 10:36:04AM
I hate Robin, yes I do as well hate the chick super heros.
emfleek
1/22/09 10:44:11AM
D.) All of the above.

TheCatFather
1/22/09 11:22:50AM
I hate Robin but my least favorite super hero would have to be Rogue because she is so hot but it you try to F**k her you would die. They should just call her "RogueAIDS" then people would get the hint.
Twenty20Dollars
1/22/09 11:25:35AM

Monkey Man from Hey! Arnold

the green lantern

Captain Planet and the Planeteers

What superhero has a mullet?

and the powderpuff girls
casey64
1/22/09 11:29:03AM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

and the powderpuff girls

The powderpuff girls LMAO Thats hilarious.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
artofdefense
1/22/09 1:04:55PM
A few I HATE:

Quailman (Doug)

Antman (as useless as Aquaman)

The Scarlet Witch (Magic doesn't count as a super power)
Boo_Radley21
1/22/09 1:11:15PM
Gotta go with Superman on this boys. He's cheating you can't have every single super power there is. I mean come on, wheres the fun in that.
Aaronno9
1/22/09 1:37:21PM
Superman.

Looks like boo beat me to it. Pretty much my thoughts aswell.
seanfu
1/22/09 1:52:34PM

Posted by Boo_Radley21

Gotta go with Superman on this boys. He's cheating you can't have every single super power there is. I mean come on, wheres the fun in that.

Yeah, that bastard's overrated.
haggiswashere
1/22/09 2:00:45PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

What superhero has a mullet?

MONKEY MAN IS AN AMERICAN HERO!!!!
lol jk

this one has a mullet
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Aaronno9
1/22/09 2:23:30PM
TheCatFather
1/22/09 2:26:31PM
How about 'Under Dog Lady"? She sucks ball cheese.

Khaos
1/22/09 3:48:24PM
Robin, that wannabe loser
dannyfrank
1/22/09 4:35:28PM
spiderman

i hate peter parker. just so you know, i hated him before the movies came out. the movies just solidified my hatred
TWITA
1/22/09 9:52:36PM
Wonder Twins. Seriously, they could morph into anything and it was always "Form of a bucket of water and shape of an eagle" BOOO!
MMAcca
1/25/09 12:56:01PM
Robin
breakdown5
1/25/09 3:48:58PM

Posted by TheCatFather

How about 'Under Dog Lady"? She sucks ball cheese.

But she has super interpretative dance powers. Be dazzled by her dancing ability....

Underdog Lady
TheCatFather
1/28/09 1:07:16PM

Priceless!
hymiekooken
1/29/09 1:27:03AM
I hate friggin Batman because he has no actual superpowwers. He just has a bunch of gadgets. The only thing going for him is his ride. Batman sucks.
Robin also sucks.
Aquaman sucks.
The ninja turtles also suck, bit I dont think they qualify for superheroes
The_Ho_Bag
1/30/09 12:23:50AM
aquaman
underdog
Naturaldisaster
2/3/09 2:18:05AM
Superman is my least favorite.

my favorite is Quail Man from Doug the Greatest cartoon ever