Your favorite super hero is......

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Your favorite super hero is......
POLL: Mine is...
Spiderman 15% (6)
Superman 10% (4)
The Hulk 12% (5)
Iron Man 10% (4)
X-men(Any of them) 22% (9)
Batman 32% (13)
SmileR
1/19/09 1:54:00PM
Once again we have reached a dead end in our regular kitchen drinking and discussions. So once again I'm reaching out to the playground!
Who is your favorite super hero and why?!

Sorry if they aren't on the poll...
aaa9erh8er
1/19/09 2:00:44PM
superman. becouse in a ifght he would kick the rests ass
SmileR
1/19/09 2:04:05PM

Posted by aaa9erh8er

superman. becouse in a ifght he would kick the rests ass

You see we've just been saying that when Ben came out with the whole Batman would beat the crap out of him by somehow using Kriptonight (sp) and just beaing the crap out of him with that.
We've been going round in circles for hours on this!
Aaronno9
1/19/09 2:10:42PM
Close between Iron Man and the Hulk. Went with iron man in the end though.
Bowen50
1/19/09 2:30:33PM
The Punisher
casey64
1/19/09 3:13:48PM
The HULK!!!!!!!
cmill21
1/19/09 3:15:44PM
Wolverine.
aaa9erh8er
1/19/09 3:32:00PM
no contest agianst batman he woulndt ba able to get close enough to superman to use the kryptonite. superman is to fast and batman is just a human.
now as far as the hulk goes i think supermans super strength could keep up unitll he turns back into david banner and then kill him in his sleep.
TheCatFather
1/19/09 5:37:03PM
I like the Hulk, I want to be all calm and smart and then just for S**ts and Giggles bang my toe on the coffee table and destroy my whole building complex,

Or I can be Mr. Fantastic and make my junk 16 ' to destroy vag!
tdietel01
1/19/09 6:46:41PM
I have been watching the shit out of smallville lately and i am gonna have to go with superman. the question should be who can give superman a decent challenge? hmmmm does eragon count as a superhero? lol call me a dork all you want but I think he would smash all but superman. If youdont believe me i suggest you read the book
Shawn91111
1/19/09 6:53:32PM
Tito Ortiz is my favorite super hero
SpiderSilva
1/19/09 6:53:37PM
Fedor would beat superman for Batman

But I must say The Tick is my fav

SPOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Khaos
1/19/09 7:53:41PM
Captain Marvel because he could openly scream "shazaam"
Jackelope
1/19/09 8:08:43PM
I always liked the Amazing Spider Man in the comic books, but this damn Spider Man movie franchise has turned him into an idiot. Tobey Maguire

I think I'll have to defer to my second and third favorite comic book heroes. #2 on the list is Gambit. He gets overlooked because his powers aren't that flashy, but the dude can lay out some damage. (As we'll hopefully see in the upcoming Wolverine film) Also, the comic book character of Gambit was HILARIOUS.

#3 on my favorites list, and also one of the most powerful superheroes ever is Rogue. Now, before you bash because the movies have turned her into a complete idiot- realize what Rogue really is in the comic book sense. Whatever she touches she drains the powers out of. She drained the power of flight, superhuman strength, and can drain other powers and memories as well. The only reason she hasn't become incredibly strong in all aspects is because she does not like to use her drain power and the personalities she absorbs cause her to go insane. She limits herself, but even doing so she became intensely powerful. There was a point during her life that she was incredibly powerful. When she had the abilities of Ms. Marvel, Sunfire, and several other mutants. She was basically like Superman at that time.

dannyfrank
1/19/09 9:22:59PM
the hulk pwns all.

after that, batman gets a close second

SmileR
1/19/09 9:40:06PM

Posted by Jackelope

I think I'll have to defer to my second and third favorite comic book heroes. #2 on the list is Gambit. He gets overlooked because his powers aren't that flashy,

I love Gambit man! In the comics he was a legend! The guy was pure flash though!
He was basically as close to a pimp as a super hero could be! He had a cane, he spoke in a southern accent, he constantly shuffled cards, his eyes were red, he was constantly trying to bang Rogue, he could blow stuff up and he had a cool long jacket!
The guy was a pimp!
The_Ho_Bag
1/19/09 11:03:57PM
i choose Fedor =)

Ironman
Drudinh
1/20/09 1:34:58AM

Posted by SmileR

Posted by Jackelope

I think I'll have to defer to my second and third favorite comic book heroes. #2 on the list is Gambit. He gets overlooked because his powers aren't that flashy,

I love Gambit man! In the comics he was a legend! The guy was pure flash though!
He was basically as close to a pimp as a super hero could be! He had a cane, he spoke in a southern accent, he constantly shuffled cards, his eyes were red, he was constantly trying to bang Rogue, he could blow stuff up and he had a cool long jacket!
The guy was a pimp!

Right on. For x-men he was up there with wolverine. One that hasn't been mentioned and was one of y favorites would have to be Captain America. Dude had history as well as (and with) wolverine. These live action movies are nothing compared to the comics and cartoons of yesterday. They don't have the awesome stories that go with the characters. It makes me sad to see them impose their version now a days into kids, cuz things suck more and make me mad.
cmill21
1/20/09 3:31:08AM
Another note on movies, WTF was up with Topher Grace playing Venom, like are you fin kidding?
JWest12
1/21/09 10:05:35PM
Mine would have to be Batman, though he isn't technically a "super" hero. Nor is Iron Man.
Ulfhethnar6
1/21/09 11:18:27PM
I was going to say Fedor but it's been said a few times already so....

Fedor
cowcatcher
1/22/09 12:27:11AM
easily superman, no other super hero could touch him(except maybe the green lantern but thats open to debate). a couple other favs are:
beast, hes smart, agile and strong, plus he looks cool
rogue(great call jack)
gambit
nightcrawler
green lantern
dr strange, if any of you remember the old spiderman and his amazing friends(with firestar and iceman) there was an episode where the spidey crew went to dr stranges castle and a mob of other marvel heroes was there. it was maybe the single greatest tv event of my childhood outside of the star wars xmas special.
EvenFlow
1/22/09 3:26:24AM
A few years ago me and the ex went to a Halloween kegger as Gambit and Rogue, so I gotta go with Goku
cmill21
1/22/09 3:47:47AM

Posted by cowcatcher

easily superman, no other super hero could touch him

Please Wolverine would wipe the floor with Superman, I mean the dude wears a cape.
hippysmacker
1/27/09 2:51:16PM
Domino and deadpool.

I can't quite explain why Domino , and its been over 11 years since I read a comic book , but Domino was my favorite. It wasn't just that she was hot, she was also badass . Kinda like a female wolverine . Hardcore, violent. but still on the good guy side.

Deadpool was hilarious. If you don't know about him Ryan Reynolds will be playing him in the new movie, and I think its a perfect casting. I don't need to explain about him , becuase the movie will be out soon enough, and some of these captions will give you the you the gist.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2 Photo Attachment 3 Photo Attachment 4 Photo Attachment 5
jiujitsufreak74
1/27/09 3:06:43PM
mine is Wolverine. i wasn't alive when he was first created, but i started to follow him ever since he began in the HULK series. The X-men were a childhood favorite of mine and Wolverine was such a badass that played by his own rules. the fact that he was using his physical strength and animalistic senses/instinct was just so amazing to me.

i can't wait for the movie to come out
Supersoph199
2/3/09 4:42:03PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

mine is Wolverine. i wasn't alive when he was first created, but i started to follow him ever since he began in the HULK series. The X-men were a childhood favorite of mine and Wolverine was such a badass that played by his own rules. the fact that he was using his physical strength and animalistic senses/instinct was just so amazing to me.

i can't wait for the movie to come out

I agree Wolverine is my favourite hes just one badass mothertrucker