Favorite SUB and KO of all time!?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Favorite SUB and KO of all time!?
Next Page »
Biggz
9/13/08 3:20:53PM
just wondering what everyones favorite sub and ko is, (i know its hard to choose) and one more just cool thing (KO, SUB, a move ect...)
so three things SUB, Ko, and a free choice
have fun with it!

SUB: i think is Nick Diaz or Gomi. Diaz via Gogo!

KO: Chuck Liddell vs Ortiz Ufc 47 (Liddells hands were so fast on the final combos)

and free choice is Gary Goodridge vs Paul Herrera from UFC 8 (Sick elbows)
MALICE
9/13/08 3:32:34PM
I'll agree with those. I love Chuck's combo's in that fight. I like Diaz, and I dislike Gomi. So That is by far my favorite sub of all time. Gotta love the GoGo.

Someone else might mention some better fights I might agree with, I am just terrible at thinking of stuff like that off of the top of my head.
jiujitsufreak74
9/13/08 3:44:13PM
Favorite sub- Aoki's mounted Gogoplata over Nagata

Favorite KO- Scott Smith over Pete Sell...only because i did not see that coming at all.
haggiswashere
9/13/08 3:47:52PM
ko: franklin one punch to quarry
sub:amir sadollah armbar over arogent cb. (twice )
choice: Wandy vs Liddell. best fight ever!
those are my favorite. you may not agree but thats why they are MY favorites lol
mrkennedy
9/13/08 3:48:03PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Favorite sub- Aoki's mounted Gogoplata over Nagata

Favorite KO- Scott Smith over Pete Sell...only because i did not see that coming at all.

agree with the sub

ko:rashad vs sean salmon
Gipper
9/13/08 4:19:48PM
pride 33
hendo's ko of wand
diaz's sub of gomi

copcopps
9/13/08 5:37:46PM
Fedor's sub of Big Tim

Rory Markham's Cro-Cop over Brodie Farber because it was just awesome to see a head-kick by a huy from Illinois
RMFG_187
9/13/08 5:50:14PM
Best KO : UFC 8, Goodridge vs. Herrera. Goodridge crucifix elbows. just straight nasty.

Best Submission (TIE) : DREAM 4, Aoki vs Nagata. Aoki Mounted GOGO!
Best Submission (TIE) : Pancrase EOB 2, K. Shamrock vs. Rutten, Most painful sub to watch, DEEP Kneebar made me squeel.

Best Fight : Ultimate Fighter Finale 1, Griffin vs. Bonnar. If you haven't seen it, GO WATCH IT NOW!
Gladiator
9/13/08 7:14:12PM
Best KO = Rampage's monster slam of Ricardo Arona

Best Sub = Dustin Hazelett's armbar from a wizzer on Josh Burkman
Khaos
9/13/08 7:37:40PM
Favorite KO:Rashad over Chuck

Favorite Submission: Josh Neer's Triangle of Melvin Guillard.
WrestlersAssassin
9/13/08 8:00:00PM
KO: Rashad over Liddell (Overhand Right)
KO: Shogun over Rampage (Knees and Soccer Kicks)
KO: Alves over Karo or Hughes (Knee and Punches)
KO: Gonzaga over Cro Cop (The irony and the underdog bonus)
KO: Wand over Jardine (Rape Choke KO)

Sub: Rumina Sato over Charles Taylor (Flying Armbar)
Sub: Rumina Sato over Isamu Osugi (Flying Reverse Triangle)
Sub: Diaz over Gomi (Gogo)
Sub: Penn over Hughes (RNC)
Sub: Mir over Brock (Leglock)
dannyfrank
9/13/08 8:18:36PM

Posted by RMFG_187

Best KO : UFC 8, Goodridge vs. Herrera. Goodridge crucifix elbows. just straight nasty.

Best Submission (TIE) : DREAM 4, Aoki vs Nagata. Aoki Mounted GOGO!
Best Submission (TIE) : Pancrase EOB 2, K. Shamrock vs. Rutten, Most painful sub to watch, DEEP Kneebar made me squeel.

Best Fight : Ultimate Fighter Finale 1, Griffin vs. Bonnar. If you haven't seen it, GO WATCH IT NOW!

i'll be watching that fight later since they're having a TUF 1 marathon on spike
Biggz
9/13/08 8:26:52PM

Posted by Gladiator

Best KO = Rampage's monster slam of Ricardo Arona

if you will watch the video close, its not the slam that knocked him out, Rampages head hit his head on the way down, so it is actually more of a monster head butt. Pages forehead actually got cut from hitting Aronas head.
still cool though
DCRage
9/13/08 8:53:45PM
Favorite sub: Nate Diaz over Kurt Pellegrino, largely because of the showboating & Nate's "Stone Cold Salute" befure Kurt even tapped.

Favorite KO: Tossup between these 3 right now: James Irvin's flying knee against Terry Martin, Gabriel Gonzaga high-kicking MIrko Cro Cop out of UFC, and Rory Markham's KO of Brodie Farber, in which Farber demonstrated how to sell.
Jackelope
9/13/08 8:55:59PM
Crocop KO over Aleksander Emelianenko. It just makes you want to scream "Tiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmbbbbbeeeeeerrrrr!!!!!"

That, or BJ Penn's KO over Caol Uno

Favorite sub- Frank Mir knee bar on Brock Lesnar. Followed closely by Frank Mir's toe hold on Tank Abbott. Something is just plain awesome about watching a big guy like Mir spin on his hips and pull off leg submissions like he does. Another honorable mention is the bloody gator roll to anaconda choke Babalu pulled out on David Heath. Brutal submission. Too bad for the lack of class shown by Babalu afterward.

For one of my favorite moments I gotta go with that Pete Sell vs. Scott Smith KO. That was ******* awesome.

Biggz
9/13/08 8:58:31PM
Cant believe i forgot this one and also cant believe no one has mentioned this one, it ties the Diaz sub for me. Ryo Chonan vs Anderson Silva.
Chonan via FLYING SCISSOR HEEL HOOK. that was just badass!

Jackelope
9/13/08 9:12:13PM

Posted by Biggz

Cant believe i forgot this one and also cant believe no one has mentioned this one, it ties the Diaz sub for me. Ryo Chonan vs Anderson Silva.
Chonan via FLYING SCISSOR HEEL HOOK. that was just badass!

It was brutally painful from the looks of it, too. I just didn't want to mention it because I figured it's probably already 100 people's favorite.
tooly236
9/13/08 9:18:17PM
Diaz knockout over Lawler was awesome, and when Giant Silva subbed that guy I lost it. I thought the sky was falling.
Bumpy
9/13/08 10:20:32PM
One of my favorite KO of all time would have to be Tank Abbott Vs. Steve Nelmark

Sub: 1 Rumina Sato vs Charles Taylor (flying armbar)
haggiswashere
9/13/08 10:30:41PM
i really liked the ko of cro cop by gonzaga and the sub of frank mir over sylvia where he broke his arm. there are so many. its just a beautiful sport
jomatty
9/14/08 10:47:21AM
a ko that hasnt been mentioned is kid's ko of miyata...that would have to be my favorite.
Aether
9/14/08 10:59:16AM
goodrige vs herrera is my favourite KO and my favourite clip of all time.

Chonan vs Anderson has to be my favourite sub of all time. Aoki's recent GoGo from mount is also probably in my top3.
Aaronno9
9/14/08 11:51:43AM
Sub - Diaz over Gomi

K.O - Franklin over Quarry

Awesome.
kris_ericson
9/14/08 12:20:00PM
ko- where the guy kisses heath herring and heath knocks his lights out javascript:Emote(''); too bad it was a ND

or where gabriel gonzaga almost causes a broken leg when he kicks mirko cro cop in the head at UFC 70

sub- i know it wasnt a sub cuz it counted as a tko but where frank mir breaks tim sylvias arm in a sub
Boo_Radley21
9/14/08 12:25:21PM
Sub: GSP's armbar on Hughes was beautiful.

KO: Silva over Irvin maybe. For some reason I can't think of any KOs right now.
breakdown5
9/14/08 2:38:43PM
Fav KO: Wandy vs. Rampage 2 - Rampage looked like he just died and fell out of the ring.

Fav Sub: Probably Fedor's armbar on Choi - It's funny watching Fedor dangle off the freakshow's arm.
The_Ho_Bag
9/14/08 6:07:36PM
KO; chuck over randy and also CC KO of Wandy

Sub: Aoki's Mounted Gogo and Nogs Guillotine over Big timmy
zacatack
9/14/08 6:33:36PM
sub: diaz gogo over gomi

ko: Rashads ko of sean salman
bls1919
9/16/08 8:50:17PM
Although my favorite Sub isnt really a sub, its great. When Mir Broke Tim Sil;vias arm i freaked out. Also BJ Penn's RNC on Joe Daddy was great with all the blood squirting. As for favorite KO. I would have to say one of three Either one of James Irvin's KO's against Mrtin or Alexander. or Pete williams catching Mark Coleman square in the chops with a kick. Awesome!!
haggiswashere
9/18/08 3:20:19AM
i really liked Chuck Liddell vs Babalu 1 was cool with the head kick ko. and then i liked was marcus aurelio subbed whats his name with an armbar and tied the record.
Pages: [1] 2