Favorite South Park episode

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Favorite South Park episode
big_timmy
10/29/08 10:19:55PM
As the greatest show in the history of everything, just thought i'd get some idea's about what your favorite South Park episode is.

Mine is either Rainforest Schmainforest, or Goobacks. Hasnt everyone used "they took our jobs!!!" at some point?
grappler0000
10/29/08 10:28:12PM
There's too many great episodes to narrow down a favorite.

It's not my favorite, but the Urinal Duke episode still makes me giggle like a little girl every time I watch it.
puppetmaster837
10/29/08 10:45:27PM

And anything that we want to know
From just a beginner to a pro,
You want a montage (montage)
Even rocky had a montage (montage)

(Montage...montage)

Asspen will always be my favorite episode. The montage song was so hilarious. My last year in high school me and my friends had to make a 30 sec commercial for Literature to Film. And we made a montage with that song playing in the background of our mexican friend stealing stuff We got the highest score in either of the classes. Just thinking about the episode will sometimes make me laugh out loud and people ask me what im laughing at everytime.
Aaronno9
10/29/08 10:51:28PM
To many to list only one, heres my top 10 in no real order, which everybody who has any sense of humor should watch.

The return of the fellowship of the ring to the two towers
The death of eric cartman
Ginger kids
Scott Tenorman must die
Awesome-o
Professor chaos
Make love, not warcraft
Here comes the neighbourhood
Underpants gnomes
Death camp of tolerance

Honourable mentions -

Weight gain 4000
passion of the jew
Cartman land
Timmy 2000
Lil_JJ_freak
10/29/08 11:11:49PM
When Cartman enacts his revenge on Scott Tenorman by making an elobaorate plot to kill his parents and make him eat them in a chili festival. It was one of the most diabolical and just over the top reactions in the hostory of ever.I have seriously never laughed so hard in my life

kopower
10/29/08 11:57:02PM
Way to many to list. The first that do come to mind are Succubus, where chef's parents talk about the lochness monster. And the very first episode Cartman gets an anal probe is classic. Also Prehistoric Iceman, Spooky Fish, Merry Christmas Charlie Manson. I could keep going for awhile
iwannabesedated
10/29/08 11:57:54PM
Pretty much all of them.

Ginger Kids
Ladder to Heaven
Hell on Earth 2006
Trapped in the Closet
Douche & Turd

I can go on forever..Best show ever..
Aaronno9
10/30/08 12:01:10AM

Posted by kopower

Way to many to list. The first that do come to mind are Succubus, where chef's parents talk about the lochness monster. And the very first episode Cartman gets an anal probe is classic. Also Prehistoric Iceman, Spooky Fish, Merry Christmas Charlie Manson. I could keep going for awhile

Haha

"I ain't givin' you no tree-fitty, you goddamn Loch Ness Monster! Get your own goddamn money!"
jiujitsufreak74
10/30/08 12:04:18AM
there is no way i could make a definitive pick for my all time favorite, as i'll remember other episodes that will top whatever i write down.

i have to say from the new season Wendy fighting Cartman was on an epic level.

oh, and a shout out to The Losing Edge where they try to lose at baseball and Randy fights Bat Dad

Aaronno9
10/30/08 12:07:56AM
I just watched the second part of the new episode, i thought it was pretty awesome. Its about how Peruvian flute bands are secretly keeping the world safe from giant guinea pigs
big_timmy
10/30/08 12:12:29AM

Posted by Aaronno9

Posted by kopower

Haha

"I ain't givin' you no tree-fitty, you goddamn Loch Ness Monster! Get your own goddamn money!"

"I gave him a dollar"
"SHE GAVE HIM A DOLLAR!!!!"
higdon10
10/30/08 12:19:51AM
Im not sure the official title of the episode. But its the one where Micheal Jackson or "Mr. Jefferson" moves to South Park. There are so many laugh out loud moments on that episode.
big_timmy
10/30/08 12:35:05AM
That is the one episode in which i did not laugh once. The only South Park episode i can officialy say i hate.
higdon10
10/30/08 1:04:38AM

Posted by big_timmy

That is the one episode in which i did not laugh once. The only South Park episode i can officialy say i hate.

Seriously??
big_timmy
10/30/08 1:19:42AM
yep.
Jimbo
10/30/08 1:41:06AM
My bro has heep of southpark on his computer so I watch it almost everyday lol so i couldnt say favourites but i will say this, some of the new season is absolute shit. Eek a Penis and Pandemic were the worst episodes of Southpark ive ever seen, they hardly got a smile out of me.
ChokeUout
10/30/08 4:09:13AM
Haha, I got the first 11 seasons on DVD...11 and 12 aren't up to par with their other ones, but lots of great episodes from my favorite show...

SOme of my favs...

Fat Butt and Pancake head
Scott Tenorman Must Die
Toothfairy Tats
Woodland Critter Christmas
Stupid spoiled whore playset
THe Biggest Douche in the Universe
Spookyfish
Rainforest
CHinpokumon
THe one where they're Junior detectives who are ordered to "Take down a meth lab", lol...hilarious
BUtters Very Own Episode
Raisins
THe Phonics Monkey one
Pip and Great Expectations
YOu got F'd in the A

And of Course "Trapped in the Closet"...It's gotten tons of press for alot of reasons, but That episode had me Crackin up. That R Kelly parody was priceless.

I could go on forever....you could make an argument for most of them. Great show

Edit-Damn, can't belive I forgot THe Lord of the rings one and the Russel Crowe one. THe Russell Crowe one if prolly the one that got me laughing the most...

"I'm gonna spend my time fighting cancer....RIGHT! WHERE IS THAT PUSSY, CANCER?!

Pookie
10/30/08 4:28:19AM
Merry Critty Christmas

but really... theres 100's of episodes that could be the best one.

Every season seems to get funnier and funnier.
dannyfrank
10/30/08 5:56:37PM
the one where jimmy and timmy join the crips, thinking its a club for crippled people

the "imagination land" trilogy

and the one where wendy dumps stan and he turns gothic
big_timmy
10/30/08 6:45:47PM
"I'd rather be a crying pussy than a faggy goth kid"
dannyfrank
10/30/08 8:01:08PM

Posted by big_timmy

"I'd rather be a crying pussy than a faggy goth kid"

haha! YES!
big_timmy
10/30/08 9:35:40PM
WAR SOUTH PARK!!!
SpiderSilva
11/2/08 1:58:50AM
I have to go with the Casa Bonita episode the sad part is that place is really in denver and I loved that place when I was a kid well tons of things are real in the south park show

you know this new episode was F'n funny