Favorite Tv Series

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Favorite Tv Series
« Previous Page
AchillesHeel
7/15/09 9:50:07AM
A list of sit-coms that doesn't mention The Cosby Show..?

emfleek
7/15/09 9:55:57AM

Posted by AchillesHeel

I would actually rank the Cosby Show as one of my most hated sitcoms of all-time. I despise that friggin' show.
hippysmacker
7/15/09 11:33:35AM

Posted by Jackelope

Posted by hippysmacker

I thought Ahmad was the guy with the bad attitude, maybe I am getting them mixed up. Before the show started the only ones I was familiar with were Swan, Holley, Hawkins, and Gamble. I looked up the rest for what i could find,and thought Moten might be a dark horse, but was only going of other peoples opinions in his case . I thought it would be Holley or Swann for sure, but then Swann got injured again. Holley is one of those great athletes that didn't make football their primary sport in college. I am hoping he turns out to be the Antonio Gates of WR's Totally agree with you about Hawkins as a person .He seems like the guy everyone should root for based on character. Holley is a bit too cocky for me, but he's a WR. The Marvin Harrison personality types are extremely rare at the position.

Ahmad Smith has a pretty good attitude. Moten is the guy who is always showing up late for practice and then brushing it off as "That's just me." when confronted on his lateness. I'd say Ahmad is a better dark horse than Moten is.

Swan looked like he had DAMN GOOD routes in the episodes he was on. He just got injured way too easily. Dude had cardio for days and route running like none other. Of course you know football much better than I do- but from what I could tell this was the case.

I really don't have much of a problem with Holley. He's not that bad attitude wise. And of course he's got a chip on his shoulder- he's coming from basketball. That leaping ability and size are probably going to be what carries him to victory if he does take it.

you right, I had Ahmad and Moten mixed up.
hippysmacker
7/15/09 11:36:06AM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by AchillesHeel

I would actually rank the Cosby Show as one of my most hated sitcoms of all-time. I despise that friggin' show.

I loved Cosby and family ties when they were on back in the Day, but most of my childhood favorites aren't that entertaining to me now personally.
emfleek
7/15/09 11:38:14AM
I haven't watched some of the sitcoms I listed in years. I listed them because that AT LEAST used to be a favorite of mine. However, I still consider some of them to be a good standby if nothing else is on TV (Home Improvement, The Golden Girls, I Dream of Jeannie, Fresh Prince, etc.)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]