Favorite place to vacation??

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Favorite place to vacation??
hathcock32
4/4/07 2:22:55PM
White water Rafting anywhere in Colorado...is a blast man. I love Colorado period, its a beautiful place.
ffforgottenx
4/4/07 2:29:09PM
best vacation ever for me was two weeks in a cabin in the mountains in north carolina, with a lake to go fishing in the backyard.. it was f*cking beautiful, and i could have stayed there forever
Trapt1nw0nder
4/4/07 2:39:32PM

Posted by hathcock32

White water Rafting anywhere in Colorado...is a blast man. I love Colorado period, its a beautiful place.

I have family in colorado and we would go there all the time when i was younger,but we dont go anymore....but yea...its kickass over there in the mountains!.....the only thing i dont like is that it smells like cow shit everywhere we went...

I dont really travel much,but thats the only place i have been in my life....Texas and Colorado....i wanna go to Amsterdam and toke out with hippies some day...im only 21....so i still have many traveling years ahead..haha..i hope....maybe next year
zephead
4/4/07 3:33:13PM
On a cruise ship. Who cares where it goes.
Mastodon2
4/4/07 3:42:06PM

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

Posted by hathcock32

I have family in colorado and we would go there all the time when i was younger,but we dont go anymore....but yea...its kickass over there in the mountains!.....the only thing i dont like is that it smells like cow shit everywhere we went...

I dont really travel much,but thats the only place i have been in my life....Texas and Colorado....i wanna go to Amsterdam and toke out with hippies some day...im only 21....so i still have many traveling years ahead..haha..i hope....maybe next year

Amsterdam is crap, the port of Amsterdam has a ferry link to the port in my city, so us lads can go over there on a whim, but its pretty crap. Whores everywhere, and scum bag drug tourists allover the place. Amsterdam is looking into changing its laws about tourists and drugs since its got such a big reputation as a hotspot for drug abusers. The way its looking, it could become an offence to abuse drugs as a tourist, and they may be legal only for Dutch nationals.
loller90278
4/4/07 3:46:46PM
so far for me its maui, but im going to italy tomorrow so we'll see how that is!
pv3Hpv3p
4/4/07 5:07:03PM
I just like going up north (Minnesota) myself... I usually end up just on Lake Mille Lacs, doing some fishing/drinking... It's cheap and only an hour or so away...

i am planning on going to Anchorage late this summer though, that should be an experience... mmmmm Halibut...
jdubs
4/4/07 11:18:01PM
I spent 18 years of my life living blocks away from the gulf in fl. in my opinion florida is not the grat tropical place people make it out to be. the florida keys on the other hand are great. there you can experience world class fishing, diving, and if you are into the party scene(im not) key west is the place to be, just be aware of who is behind you if you bend over(the town if stacked with fags). if any of you guys plan a trip to florida screw orlando, daytona, etc. go to the keys, I promise you will leave with life long memories. all though it was close by islamorada was my favorite vacation destination
Billy_Soup
4/5/07 1:51:24AM
My favorite holiday place is Fernie BC. Its got amazing skiing, and fun night life. plus I know abunch of people there so I got lots of couches to crash on. That is the one problem with living on the praries, no mountains for skiing.

I went to Europe this last summer, Definetly want to go back and see more of everywhere I went plus tonnes of places i didn't. Defintly recomend Turkey, although I had an interpreter (sis in law), but that is a great place.
Manfred
4/5/07 3:56:21AM
If your single, go to Europe. Copenhagen, A-Dam, London, Munich (for Oktoberfest). Great parties, clubs and easy women. (esp. when your American)

If you want a romantic getaway, don't bother with Paris. Go to Rome, or Sardina. Venice is overated as well. Cyprus is nice but over-priced and the locals aren't so great.
Svartorm
4/5/07 4:05:59AM

Posted by Manfred
don't bother with Paris.

Done and done.
pv3Hpv3p
4/5/07 11:08:19AM

Posted by Svartorm

Posted by Manfred
don't bother with Paris.

Done and done.

Here, here... I'll second that
Trapt1nw0nder
4/5/07 11:17:59AM

Posted by Manfred

If your single, go to Europe. Copenhagen, A-Dam, London, Munich (for Oktoberfest). Great parties, clubs and easy women. (esp. when your American)

If you want a romantic getaway, don't bother with Paris. Go to Rome, or Sardina. Venice is overated as well. Cyprus is nice but over-priced and the locals aren't so great.

Europe it is!!
hcazlekker
4/5/07 11:49:59AM
I don't think I've ever been on a "vacation."

I've taken a couple (overnight) band trips to San Antonio and Cold Springs. Visited my sister in Ft Lauderdale. Aside from that, I go camping a lot.

Gimme a tent, some good beer, and miles of trails, I'll be happy.
madmarck
4/5/07 12:05:29PM
Ireland.
Period. They can drink with the best.
I heard a story from one of my mates. said he tried talking to a few times but kept giving him the cold shoulder. So he just said "you got a problem with me?" and the irish guy said " I hate you yanks". My bud was like "thats okay im Canadain". My friend wasnt sober for the enitre trip. The Irish guy loved him after that.
hippysmacker
4/5/07 12:37:33PM

Posted by zephead

On a cruise ship. Who cares where it goes.

This is a true vacation. The only thing you end up paying for is the alcohol. However, remember Poseidon