Favorite Place & Thing to eat when your drunk

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Favorite Place & Thing to eat when your drunk
iwannabesedated
1/10/08 2:56:06PM
After a night of drinking i seem to end up at Denny's for their MiniBurgers and a big pile of Ketchup to dip them in and French Fries with Ranch Dressing.Sometimes to switch it up being that the people at Denny's are nice enough to put Pictures on their menu's you dont have to read you could just point and the 35 year old single mother of 3 waitress working midnight shift knows exactly what you want..The "Faboulous French Toast" is also good as well.Bad thing is waking up the next morning stomach churning from grease and booze.Awesome

emfleek
1/10/08 3:29:42PM
White Castle (if available)

If not...

I gotta roll with Taco Bell.

or the occasional...

King Gyro's.

Gyro Plate + Extra Pita - Feta = $$$
Rush
1/10/08 3:34:53PM
My comfort food is Pizza so any pizza if I am hung over is good. However, it's been over a year since I've had a hang over so.....
SpiderSilva
1/10/08 3:38:58PM
Woody's wings man the original hot wing place in Colo f*ck they are the best in town
Violentcuv
1/10/08 4:06:22PM
Dennys is a nice spot to eat at. I usually go for the lumberjack breakfast when I'm hung over and feeling like a man. You gotta bring your A game though if you plan on tackling a lumberjack in one sitting.

I also find myself eating at Taco Bell alot when drunk. Most the time if I can't stop anywhere for food though after a rough night I will resort to plowing through some cereal before going to bed. Not healthy cereal either, I'm talking CoCo Pebbles, Cookie Crisp, Cap N Crunch, etc.
loller90278
1/10/08 5:11:44PM
nothing beats in-n-out or fatburger on the weekends for me..
ButterBalls
1/10/08 7:04:34PM
IHOP all the way. Colorado Omlette and chocolate chip pankcakes ease the pain the next day by ensuring you will crap out everything in your stomach the second you get home.

El Famous Burrito or La Bamba's is a close second.
Trapt1nw0nder
1/10/08 9:48:18PM
to tell you the truth,im the kind of guy who makes a BBQ when we get drunk for UFC and Boxing events...if we go all out we will make..

-Chicken Wings w/ Jalapeno BBQ sauce
-Fajitas
-Pork Riblets
-Sausage
-Mozarella stuffed Jalapenos wrapped in Bacon

all on the grill

and i usually ask my mom to make some Rice,Ranch Style Beans and Salsa inside while i make the BBQ outside

All that right there would cost me around $40-50,but it feeds all my friends and family and everyone's happy...plus its all good,cause each of my friends end up bringing a 12 pack of beer and bud

Thats what i call some real southern cookin!

other thing i love to make if Brisket,but that takes alot more work so we only really do it on special occations like birthdays and such
emfleek
1/10/08 10:48:06PM

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

other thing i love to make if Brisket,but that takes alot more work so we only really do it on special occations like birthdays and such

Brisket is great...but only if done right.

My buddy and I usually smoke one every year for the NFL playoffs. Speaking of which, we haven't done it this year.

Thanks for the reminder.
Boo_Radley21
1/10/08 11:01:06PM
There's a pizza place downtown where I live and it for the longest time it seemed that every time I got drunk with some friends we ended up there eating pizza and having an awesome time because the people working don't care how loud you are or what you do. Plus pizza is always good.
Ordep
1/11/08 7:12:26PM
here:

Waffle House : Texas bacon chicken melt
Denny's : Bacon Cheseburger
Pizza :any, if available

when I'm in Puerto Rico (people take notes, these are reaaaaally good)

Cafeteria Cabrera: 3 meats sandwich + any from their fried stuff menu
El Churry : the perfect 3am chicken+steak sandwich
Pizza City : 24hr Pizza, nuff said
El Trompo : newborn baby sized burritos
Panaderia la Guarina : 2feet awesomely good sandwiches, many choices
Linye
1/11/08 7:21:45PM

Posted by Ordep

when I'm in Puerto Rico (people take notes, these are reaaaaally good)

Cafeteria Cabrera: 3 meats sandwich + any from their fried stuff menu
El Churry : the perfect 3am chicken+steak sandwich
Pizza City : 24hr Pizza, nuff said
El Trompo : newborn baby sized burritos
Panaderia la Guarina : 2feet awesomely good sandwiches, many choices

hahahaha cojelo pa sopa despues d eso no te podras mover
Mayhem13
1/11/08 9:53:23PM
I no longer drink, but when I did it depended on if I spent all my money at the bar or not..

if not- Taco Bell = Chalupa combo meal and a baja blast mt. dew

if so- Cold Leftover Domino's
Believe-in-judo81
1/12/08 3:40:58AM
I usually drink very maderate amounts of alcohol with food man, so I don't really know. On the rare occasions where I do get drunk it's because I'm feeling really down and don't have much better to do, and then that's usually just me sitting around listening to some music and throwing back beers and whiskey shots until I'm sunk. I like to cook, and I'm particularly fond of Thai and Greek food, so I guess if I was really craving food tanked it would be something from one of those two cuisine groups, prolly Avegolemone for the Greek, and Pad See Lw for Thai food. Also, I know it's traditionally a breakfast thing the morning after for my Mexican mates, but Chilaquiles are the bomb too. So's long's it's Chilaquiles Rojo con Pollo, not horribly fond of Mexican style chorizo and tomatillo sauces I'm just plain burnt out on.

And though I don't like to drink heavily,and when I do prefer doing it alone, I did get pissed as a f@$king fart at a party once, with rather hilarious consequences. But that's a story for another thread.

Boo_Radley21
1/13/08 1:09:50AM
I got drunk yesterday and ate pizza again. I get it for free now so maybe that's why i eat it so much when drunk. Hmmm... I also discovered that Captain Morgan Spiced and Dr. Pepper is my new favourite drink.
Svartorm
1/13/08 2:05:26AM

Posted by Believe-in-judo81

And though I don't like to drink heavily,and when I do prefer doing it alone, I did get pissed as a f@$king fart at a party once, with rather hilarious consequences. But that's a story for another thread.

You're right it is, so go post it in the Official Drunk Thread in the Padded Room. Its entirely too quiet in there lately.
Taylor8766
1/13/08 11:30:50AM
well I was drunk last night and I made myself some grilled cheese. But I would have to say that my fav would definetly have to be pizza and wings, no question. Also do you ever notice how when your drunk how much you can eat, it's weird.