What is you Favorite Nintendo Wii Game?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » What is you Favorite Nintendo Wii Game?
Ultimate_fighter
12/30/07 2:48:08PM
I am looking for some more games to buy for the Wii, anyone have a game that they love and think that i should get?

I have Wii Sports, Wii Play, WWE Raw VS Smackdown 08', Table Tennis, and Mario Galaxy... I like shooter's, and fighting, and games that last a long time, not short games that are good for like 3 weeks..
Aaronno9
12/30/07 4:01:47PM
I got the new resident evil game for christmas, its like an on the rails shooter, quite fun. Dont no how long it will last you for though. I thought call of duty 3 was quite fun to.
Pitbull09
12/30/07 6:55:14PM
sadly the only game I liked was Wii Sports. I like the idea of the Wii a lot but when it comes down to it, I play my 360 way more.

Props to Nintendo though
loonytnt
12/30/07 7:48:31PM
i play pc games

WAR WoW

lol
Trapt1nw0nder
12/31/07 4:08:44AM
I dont have a Wii....

but if i did have one..().... I would pick up Mario Galaxy...thats prolly it.....I already got Legend of Zelda TT for Gamecube...those are the only games i need from Nintendo

But to me its all about XBOX360...so many games its not even funny.....I still have 3-4 must buy games i havent bought and more are coming,so i dont have time for any other console right now...

jomatty
12/31/07 6:02:06AM
while we are talking video games anyone want to throw out any gamecube favs. i got one for my 5 year old for christmas... we have zelda, tony hawk underground, def jam fight for ny, ssx tricky, resident evil, medal of honor european assault, lego starwars, narnia, lord of the rings 2, spongebob, and maybe a couple more. what else are must haves?
Trapt1nw0nder
12/31/07 8:16:57AM

Posted by jomatty

while we are talking video games anyone want to throw out any gamecube favs. i got one for my 5 year old for christmas... we have zelda, tony hawk underground, def jam fight for ny, ssx tricky, resident evil, medal of honor european assault, lego starwars, narnia, lord of the rings 2, spongebob, and maybe a couple more. what else are must haves?

Super Smash Bros, Melee
RE4 (in case you have the other RE ones)
Eternal Darkness
Legend of Zelda Windwaker and TT
Metroid Prime
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time
Paper Mario
Mario Sunshine (ok)

greats that i own for my GC
fedorwins1
12/31/07 4:05:13PM
I've only played Wii sports and I was totally addicted to it for about 6 months, I would play my friends in tennis and bowling.