10/24/07 6:53:43AM
"YOU CAN MILK ANYTHING WITH NIPPLES"
babalu2720
10/24/07 7:01:48AM
"Cholorophil???.....More Like Borofil"-Billy Madison
"You will not make this shot....you JACKASS"- Creepy guy in Happy Gilmour
Rich78
10/24/07 7:09:43AM
Do I look like a cat to you boy? Am I jumpin' around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree? Am I drinking milk from a saucer? DO YOU SEE ME EATING MICE?

Just a random one from Super Troopers but ANY line from that movie or Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back make me laugh.
thepunisher
10/24/07 8:01:33AM
Hey Baby you ever had your a$$holed licked by a fat man in trench coat

Jay and Slient Bob Strike back
TNunley
10/24/07 8:31:49AM
"Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's ass by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather to take his word for it?" - Tommy Boy

"There's no reason to become alarmed, and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of your flight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?" - Airplane
Boo_Radley21
10/24/07 9:27:58AM
"It's a four ton truck, Tyrone...It's not as though it's a packet off ******* peanuts now is it?" Vinny

Bullet Tooth Tony: "Boris the Blade? As in Boris the Bullet-Dodger?"
Avi: "Why do they call him the Bullet-Dodger?"
Bullet Tooth Tony: "Cause he dodges bullets, Av"

Bricktop: "You're on thin ******* ice, my pedigree chums. And I shall be under it when it breaks"

Vinny: "I thought you said he was a getaway driver. What the **** can he get away from"

Tommy: "Who took the jam outa your doughnut?"
Turkish: "You took the ******* jam outa my doughnut Tommy...You did"

Turkish: "I fail to see the correlation between losing 10K, hospitalizing Gorgeous, and a good deal"

Those are all from Snatch, the greatest movie ever made.

adamant
10/24/07 9:58:27AM
has nothing to do with lines, but i love the part in snatch when the dog eats the squeaky toy.
ohiostate1016
10/24/07 10:53:17AM
I don't know if this counts as a line, maybe it's a scene, but I love the "Fat Guy in a Little Coat" song from Tommy Boy. RIP Chris Farley...
TNunley
10/24/07 12:00:40PM

Posted by Boo_Radley21

"It's a four ton truck, Tyrone...It's not as though it's a packet off ******* peanuts now is it?" Vinny

Bullet Tooth Tony: "Boris the Blade? As in Boris the Bullet-Dodger?"
Avi: "Why do they call him the Bullet-Dodger?"
Bullet Tooth Tony: "Cause he dodges bullets, Av"

Bricktop: "You're on thin ******* ice, my pedigree chums. And I shall be under it when it breaks"

Vinny: "I thought you said he was a getaway driver. What the **** can he get away from"

Tommy: "Who took the jam outa your doughnut?"
Turkish: "You took the ******* jam outa my doughnut Tommy...You did"

Turkish: "I fail to see the correlation between losing 10K, hospitalizing Gorgeous, and a good deal"

Those are all from Snatch, the greatest movie ever made.

Definitely a great movie, but you forgot a few.

Airport lady: Anything to Declare?
Ave:Yeah, don't go to England

Turk: F*(% me, hold tight. What's that?
Tommy: It's me belt, Turkish.
Turk: No, Tommy. There's a gun in your trousers. What's a gun doing in your trousers?
Tommy: It's for protection.
Turk: Protection from what? "Zee Germans"?

Bullet Tooth Tony: And the fact that I've got Desert Eagle point 5-0 written down the side of mine... Should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now f^#& off!

loller90278
10/24/07 12:28:17PM
laugh and the whole word laughs with you,
weep and you weep alone

oldboy
jgordon85
10/24/07 1:22:47PM
"wait ....wait ..wait,..... your crazy man..... but i like you. ahhhh hah ha aahhh.

i butchered it. could not remember it fully.
gspgnp
10/24/07 2:56:25PM
"The possibility of mental and physical collapse is now very real. No sympathy from the devil. Keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride."

Hunter S. Thomson - Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

"Anger only works for so long. You can only be angry for so long, then you get...it turns in on yourself and your a bitter man...you become a bitter man and that's no place to go."

Billy Talent - Hard Core Logo

"My teachers were common sense, and imagination."

The man himself - Hendrix

"They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority."

Gerald Massey - Zeitgeist.....................My favourite quote from my favourite documentary. BTW every single one of you who hasn't seen Zeitgeist should watch it. Especially you Americans!!!! It will turn the world you think you know upside-down. Don't say I didn't warn you!
tuvok500
10/24/07 4:15:07PM
this one is in french but anyways :

in the simpsons " j'ai reussis a regler un petit problem aujourd'hui sa fait que pour celebrer j'ai decider de me balancigner su ma chaise " LOL

TheHitmanTL
10/24/07 8:12:30PM
i also like

i F bithces, your a homo

from alpha dog
iwannabesedated
10/24/07 8:20:29PM
Fear and Loathing In LAs Vegas

Raoul Duke: Look, there's two women EFing a polar bear!

Dr. Gonzo: Don't tell me these things. Not now man.

Team America

We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get EFed by dicks. But dicks also F Aholes: Aholes that just want to **** on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with Aholes their way. But the only thing that can F an Ahole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: theyF too much or F when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a ***** to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of **** that they become Aholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from Aholes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us F this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in sh*t!

tlangley
10/24/07 11:25:40PM
"I want you to hit me as hard as you can"

need i say more?
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
TNunley
10/25/07 10:36:07AM
In respect to the quotes from 40ounce from the greatest movie ever made (Team America):

Spottswood: Remember, there is no "I" in "Team America".

Gary: Don't you see what's going on out there? Everyone hates us!
Spottswood: Everyone hated Winnie the Pooh, too.
Gary: No, they didn't!
Spottswood: Well, I did. That c@*ksucking bear killed Jack Kennedy!

Chris: Let's get one thing straight. I don't trust you. And if you betray us, I'll rip your EFing balls off and stuff them up your ass so that the next time you sh!t, you'll sh!t all over your balls!

Chris: I'll drill two holes through your d!ck so that when you pee it shoots out in all different directions.

Gary: OK, a limosine that can fly. Now I HAVE seen everything.
Spottswood: Really? Have you seen a man eat his own head?
Gary: No.
Spottswood: So then, you haven't seen everything.

That movie was so funny.... pretty much any dialogue from Team America could be used on this forum.

JWils
10/25/07 11:13:21AM
Tombstone:

Johnny Ringo: "Doesn't anyone play for blood?"
Doc Holiday: "I'm your huckleberry, that's just my game"

Major League:

Harris (the old pitcher): "Are you trying to tell me Jesus Christ can't hit a curveball?"
D0wnUnd6e6r
10/25/07 2:41:08PM

- Do you read the bible brett?.
- yyyeess
- Well see there's this little passage I like that I memorized Ezekiel 25:17, goes like this... The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the Valley of Darkness; for he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children. And, I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers! And, you will know my name is The Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee!

(Gunshots follow)

Cold blooded shit lol, gotta love Sammy (or Jules wtv u like lol) in Pulp Fiction
Sam_Rothstein
10/25/07 7:49:22PM
Brian: For 400 dollars I got Jerry Garcia in a pouch, man!
Thurgood Jenkins: Who the **** told you that?
Brian: The man who sold it to me, Barry Garcia.
Thurgood Jenkins: So who is that, Jerry Garcia's brother?
Brian: No, actually it was Andy Garcia's brother.

Half Baked
masodd
10/28/07 12:35:08PM
"15 bucks little man put that sh*t in my hand, nau nau naga naga nau nau"- from Clerks 2
Supersoph199
2/7/09 3:34:50PM
I cant think of any good one liners but i do like:
"Putting feathers up your butt doesnt make you a chicken" < fight club
MMAcca
2/7/09 4:32:55PM
''Oooh a laser.....How come you don't have a laser, Woody?''

The_Ho_Bag
2/7/09 8:28:01PM
I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. -scarface =)
zephead
2/7/09 11:51:11PM
You takin to me?
Aether
2/8/09 2:36:32AM
This is from an episode of the simpsons, not a movie, but I always found it pretty hilarious:

Homer: Well, there's not a bear in sight. The Bear Patrol is sure doing its job.
Lisa: That's specious reasoning, Dad.
Homer: Thank you, sweetie.
Lisa: Dad, what if I were to tell you that this rock keeps away tigers.
Homer: Uh-huh, and how does it work?
Lisa: It doesn't work. It's just a stupid rock.
Homer: I see.
Lisa: But you don't see any tigers around, do you?
Homer: ...
*rifling through wallet*
Homer: Lisa, I'd like to buy your rock.
Playground_Samurai
2/8/09 3:32:42AM
One from Sin City,

Marv: I'll stare the bastard in the face as he screams to God, and I'll laugh harder when he whimpers like a baby. And when his eyes go dead, the hell I send him to will seem like heaven after what I've done to him.

Couple from Dazed and Confused,

Slater: Behind every good man there is a woman, and that woman was Martha Washington, man, and everyday George would come home, she would have a big fat bowl waiting for him, man, when he come in the door, man, she was a hip, hip, hip lady, man.

Clint: I only came here to do two things, kick some ass and drink some beer.
[glances over his shoulder].. Looks like we're almost outta beer.

Clint: What did you just say?
Mike: What?
Clint: Just now, man. When you walked past, what'd you say?
Mike: About what?
Clint: You said, "Someone's tokin' some reefer."
Mike: No, I meant somewhere I smell some pot, you know? It was just an observation.
Clint: Oh, an observation, huh? Well who the hell are you, man? Isaac ******* Newton?

Wooderson: All right, all right, all right.

Superbad,

Seth: Enjoy your remaining years!
Old Lady: Enjoy ******* Jules!
Seth: I will!

Jules: You scratch our backs, we'll scratch yours.
Seth: Well Jules, the funny thing about my back is that it's located on my ****.

Evan: Calm down, calm down. She likes you. She wants to suck on your penis. That's a good thing. It's the best.

Evan: Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, It was so pimp, I even offered to pay for the alcohol.
Seth: Oh no, that IS pimp.
Evan: That's what I was afraid of.

I'll stop here.
hippysmacker
2/8/09 7:16:13AM

Posted by thepunisher

Hey Baby you ever had your a$$holed licked by a fat man in trench coat

Jay and Slient Bob Strike back

Seriously, the line that caught me off guard the most in a movie eva!
Supersoph199
2/8/09 12:12:27PM

Posted by The_Ho_Bag

I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. -scarface =)

Gotta be one of my favourite quotes!
Pages: [1] 2