Wee Man 7% (2)
Steve-O 10% (3)
Knoxville 27% (8)
Pontius 17% (5)
Bam 7% (2)
Dunn 33% (10)
cowcatcher
6/21/11 10:39:06AM
In light of Ryan Dunn's death I figured we should have a poll to see who the Playground likes best from the Jackass movies and show. Since I cant fit them all on the poll, just add your favorite that wasn't able to fit on the list.
emfleek
6/21/11 10:54:31AM
Seriously...does it get any better than a midget chugging a Stella??

I think not.

EDIT: Of the personalities listed, I would rank them like this...

Wee Man
Pontius
Dunn
Steve-O
Knoxville
Bam

I despise Bam.
Budgellism
6/21/11 10:58:19AM

Posted by emfleek

Seriously...does it get any better than a midget chugging a Stella??

I think not.

EDIT: Of the personalities listed, I would rank them like this...

Wee Man
Pontius
Dunn
Steve-O
Knoxville
Bam

I despise Bam.

Never been a fan of Stella. Can't understand the love for it but that's awesome.

Dunn and Knoxville are my favourites by leaps and bounds.
grappler0000
6/21/11 10:59:28AM
Got to be Pontius. Not only is he funny, but he's the best spirited of the bunch. No matter what they are doing to themselves or each other, that dude is rarely seen without a smile on his face.
emfleek
6/21/11 10:59:37AM

Posted by Budgellism

Never been a fan of Stella. Can't understand the love for it but that's awesome.

It's decent at best. I wouldn't rank it in my Top 10 or anything.
emfleek
6/21/11 11:00:18AM

Posted by grappler0000

Got to be Pontius. Not only is he funny, but he's the best spirited of the bunch. No matter what they are doing to themselves or each other, that dude is rarely seen without a smile on his face.

Probably because he's so high he doesn't feel anything.
grappler0000
6/21/11 11:02:13AM

Posted by emfleek

I despise Bam.

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of his. Some of the stuff with his parents is pretty damn funny, but Bam rubs me the wrong way.
emfleek
6/21/11 11:09:47AM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by emfleek

I despise Bam.

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of his. Some of the stuff with his parents is pretty damn funny, but Bam rubs me the wrong way.

Seeing him get kicked in the face in Jackass 3.5 was priceless.

I personally don't care for the stuff with his parents. Most of it seems too staged/scripted.

He's the type of guy that I would take pleasure in punching. Unfortunately, he'd probably laugh.
cowcatcher
6/21/11 11:25:08AM
One guy that I didn't put on the list that I think is hilarious, but falls in somewhere after Pontius and Dunn is Dave England. He's not one of the major players, but he makes a great patsy, and is a pretty vile dude which to me earns a guy some points.
cowcatcher
6/21/11 11:31:32AM
Portland Frank FTW!
grappler0000
6/21/11 11:45:11AM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by emfleek

I despise Bam.

I personally don't care for the stuff with his parents. Most of it seems too staged/scripted.

He's the type of guy that I would take pleasure in punching. Unfortunately, he'd probably laugh.

Yeah, I don't find all of the stuff with his family funny...in fact, I feel myself feeling bad for them at times...at least the dad anyway. Yeah, Bam's show was nearly 100% staged by the time it ended IMO.
Theoutlaw08
6/21/11 11:46:54AM
Dunn
Pontious
Knoxville
Steve-o
Englund
Wee-Man
Danger Erhen
Preston
Bam ---- he tries way to hard, and its not funny
kopower
6/21/11 12:53:54PM
I've always like Knoxville. He always has a smile on his face and seems like a cool dude. Of course I could be way off. Wee Man is a very close second though. Dude is hilarious. Seeing him running around in a diaper is priceless.
BlueSkiesBurn
6/21/11 1:40:35PM
Pretson is easily my favorite. Got to love a fat man willing to do as much crap as that guy does to humiliate himself.

Other favorites

Ehren - guy just gets sh*t on constantly.

Wee-Man - That midget barfight was f*cking HILARIOUS.

Knoxville - He is always game for something stupid.

Pontius - I would hate to be his parents.
FastKnockout
6/21/11 2:53:30PM
Knoxville is the f******* man!
FlashyG
6/21/11 3:02:13PM
I think if there was an option for "Everyone but Bam" it would lead this poll considerably.

I personally don't dislike any of them, but Bam is the only one I've ever found myself annoyed with.
Poor_Franklin
6/21/11 4:03:40PM
always loved Brandon Dicamillo the most (mostly cky) but since he wasnt on the list, i voted Dunn aka Random Hero

then Knoxville & Raab Himself

never been a Bam fan, but respect the **** out of him
DeadHead988
6/21/11 9:11:01PM
I'm a big fan of them all except Bam (Clearly I'm not the only one with this opinion). But if I had to pick a guy who stands out above the rest I'd take Steve-O, just because he is willing to do all of the craziest stuff that no one else would even attempt. Then Pontius as a close second.
pmoney
6/21/11 10:25:57PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

always loved Brandon Dicamillo the most (mostly cky) but since he wasnt on the list, i voted Dunn aka Random Hero

I'm with Poor_Franklin. Dicamillo was always my favorite, but most of his stuff was on the CKY videos. I will always favor CKY before Jackass, although I enjoyed both.

I never had beef with any of the guys but Steve-O, and that **** is personal. I met him in Hollywood, told him I was a big fan of his work, and he was a complete ******* asshole. It was just him and some chick walking down Sunset Blvd., he was wasted out of his mind. Could be a factor. But then, I would think being wasted would make you a little more inclined to listen to someone taking ten seconds to say they appreciate your stuff.
Drudinh
6/22/11 12:14:05AM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by emfleek

I despise Bam.

I couldn't prop you for this. It made me so happy to see him shut up when he got dropped like that. They are all cool guys I guess. I just never liked Bam. My youngest brother use to be infatuated with him and that didn't help my bias opinion I guess.
Hendo67
6/22/11 2:16:13PM
I'm a Dave England fan actually, but on that list i have to go with Knoxville.
ChrisSabal
6/22/11 4:56:09PM
I'm not picking Dunn because of the sympathy pick I'm picking him because for whatever reason he was always my favorite. On Viva la Bam and Jackass. I also loved his show on MTV. Homewreckers or something along those lines.

It sucks to see him go but he made a big mistake which cost him his life.
ncordless
6/22/11 5:32:39PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Dico is hillarious. He could have been a full Jackass member, but didn't like the Hollywood of it. But he made CKY, and his freestyles are the best.