Favorite internet radio stations/shows

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Favorite internet radio stations/shows
Bosco
2/8/07 12:49:40PM
I am sure a lot of us here listen to a lot of MMA radio like Beatdown, Soundoff and PKW but other than that what shows or internet radio stations do you guys like? Leave links so we can check em out.

I love Coast To Coast AM when up late. I listen to it on KFI AM out of CA

http://www.kfi640.com/pages/streaming.html

I also recently found a hip hop radio station that is awesome if you like older and good hip hop.

http://www.fatratradio.com/

Stickan
2/8/07 6:28:16PM
P3 Hej Domstol
P3 Deluxe
Radio Pleppo

Swedish comedy shows. PM if you want a link.
FLAMarlins35
2/8/07 8:08:07PM
radio show? what are you, 70?
Stickan
2/8/07 8:37:16PM

Posted by FLAMarlins35

radio show? what are you, 70?

What? Is the radio too modern for you mr. "93 years old"?
loller90278
2/8/07 9:47:52PM
97.1 FM TALK STATION IN SO.CAL

HOME OF
ADAM CORROLA IN THE MORNINGS!

FROSTY HEIDI AND FRANK (MY FAVORITE)

AND TOM LEYKIS!!

helps me through my day so much
deadcore
2/8/07 10:45:15PM
The Howard Stern Show on Sirius radio. Also The Bubba The Love Sponge Show on Sirius radio.

emfleek
12/20/07 4:13:48PM
Time for the bumping of an old thread. Sorry, I wasn't a member when this was posted.

So, my favorite radio show...

The Herd w/Colin Cowherd

And if I could get Tony Kornheiser's show, it would be that.
Rush
12/22/07 7:28:47PM
di.fm was the only one I've ever listened to.
Boo_Radley21
12/22/07 7:38:13PM
The one on the Devils website that lets you listen to games.
jiujitsufreak74
12/22/07 7:40:15PM
Opie and Anthony hands down...those guys are f'ing hilarious on XM. i love when Patrice O'neal comes on the show, those guys know how to make people laugh.
DCRage
12/22/07 7:40:39PM
I mostly listen to various sports-themed programs (my favorites right now are Joe Average Poker and Smart Wrestling Fan) but about a month ago I started subscribing to a lot of music programs via iTunes, mostly techno, dance, J-pop, ambient, and electronica.
jdubs
12/23/07 12:18:01AM

Posted by deadcore

The Howard Stern Show on Sirius radio. Also The Bubba The Love Sponge Show on Sirius radio.

i use to love bubba when no one knew who the hell he was back in tampa, and howard use to hate him...... now i cant stand the fat ass, i do enjoy ned though

coast to coast am is interesting.... i like conservative talk shows like savage and beck.... glenn beck has a very good daytime show and it is very funny, completely different from his tv show.