Favorite Horror Movie Character...

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Favorite Horror Movie Character...
Theoutlaw08
10/10/12 2:26:56PM
I figured it was that time of the year, and plus I am bored as hell at work. I am on internet time the rest of the day, just completely checked out.

Mine is Freddy Krueger. Love his look, can't beat the slacks, red and green sweater and that great fedora. Love his choice of weapon and I love how he can mix it up in the dreams and do some crazy shit. He has a funny comical side to him as well as a very demonic side. And hes pretty much a pervert as well. He is by far my favorite horror movie character. I would say 2nd is Michael Myers. But Freddy takes it for me.

Lets here some more. Help me get through this day of work.
Bubbles
10/10/12 2:38:06PM
this may not be considered a horror but I was scared shitless of open fields for a little while as a kid because of this movie:

george112
10/10/12 2:41:44PM
Jason Voorhees FTW
airkerma
10/10/12 2:46:39PM
In the words of Phil Rivers on facebook LOLOLOLOLOL (at tremors). That's okay, when I was a kid I simply could not watch The Never Ending Journey...or Witches...or Event Horizon...and so on and so forth.

People consider The Shining to be a horror flick, so there's absolutely no way Jack Torrance isn't my favorite. Some how Nicholson always cracks me up, even when he's being serious.
Of note, this shining recut is worth a laugh.
Poor_Franklin
10/10/12 2:52:24PM
BuffaloDave
10/10/12 2:59:52PM
When I was little Chucky scared the shit out of, it's a shame they turned the last two Child's Play into more on the comedy side. Pennywise from It was a scary bastard too.

But my favorite is a tie between Mikey Myers and Jay-Jay Voorhees. The fact that Myers can just walk to catch up to you, makes him a scary mofo. Thought Rob Zombie did a good job with the remake too.
infestructure
10/10/12 3:47:50PM
Theoutlaw08
10/10/12 3:58:37PM

Posted by BuffaloDave

When I was little Chucky scared the shit out of, it's a shame they turned the last two Child's Play into more on the comedy side. Pennywise from It was a scary bastard too.

But my favorite is a tie between Mikey Myers and Jay-Jay Voorhees. The fact that Myers can just walk to catch up to you, makes him a scary mofo. Thought Rob Zombie did a good job with the remake too.

The first remake was very good. I didnt care much for the second one.
jakewalters
10/10/12 4:09:01PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

I second this
Chael_Sonnen
10/10/12 4:11:45PM
This beautiful, sensitive creature.

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
tcunningham
10/10/12 4:28:50PM
Michael meyers. i actually liked rob zombie's remakes a lot.

honorable mention is jason
TWITA
10/10/12 4:36:09PM
Michael Meyers is my #1 but this dude scared the crap out of me -
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Bubbles
10/10/12 4:44:10PM

Posted by airkerma
That's okay, when I was a kid I simply could not watch The Never Ending Journey.

google says that doesn't exist, so I believe you are referring to The Neverending Story...and how could this scare you?
BuffaloDave
10/10/12 5:16:53PM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by airkerma
That's okay, when I was a kid I simply could not watch The Never Ending Journey.

google says that doesn't exist, so I believe you are referring to The Neverending Story...and how could this scare you?

I was thinking the same thing with the Journey, I'm sure he met Story, I could see people being a little scared of the movie though, it was a bit creepy.
Theoutlaw08
10/10/12 5:29:19PM

Posted by TWITA

Michael Meyers is my #1 but this dude scared the crap out of me -

Hell yeah, Pinhead scared the shit out of me as a kid. And he had his creepy crew with him, the guy with the mouth was creepy. Hell Raiser and his chains always got to me. Good pick.
DancingDoll
10/10/12 5:33:00PM
When I was young, Samara from The Ring scared me a lot... especially the way she moved.

I also like the Rob Zombie interpretation of Michael Myers.

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
prophecy033
10/10/12 5:45:36PM
Freddy hands down. Used to watch Nightmare on Elm Street instead of cartoons
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Budgellism
10/10/12 6:13:09PM
Watching the Grudge in the theatres for the first time scarred the shit out of me.

My favourite is definitely Michael Myers though.
kopower
10/10/12 6:21:48PM

Watching the Grudge in the theatres for the first time scarred the shit out of me.

Same here.

I'm not sure I can name a favorite. Wasn't a big Myers or Vorhees fan. I would have to say the Thing, if it's even considered a character.
frizzzlecake
10/10/12 7:41:08PM

mrsmiley
10/10/12 8:13:13PM
When I was young this always scared the crap out of me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzW1CIEZHuM
jae_1833
10/11/12 12:07:23AM
I am a fan of zombies personally...the fast ones.
Chael_Sonnen
10/11/12 2:00:42AM
Chael's Numero UNO...."Jason"
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Theoutlaw08
10/11/12 9:19:28AM

Posted by mrsmiley

When I was young this always scared the crap out of me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzW1CIEZHuM

That movie always made me laugh.
airkerma
10/11/12 10:10:30AM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by airkerma

Ah that's what I meant.
I'm assuming you're asking a rhetorical question as that picture is horrifying.
jjeans
10/11/12 11:27:40AM
Quentin from the cube.

BigBadAl
10/11/12 12:08:17PM

Posted by kopower

Same here.

I'm not sure I can name a favorite. Wasn't a big Myers or Vorhees fan. I would have to say the Thing, if it's even considered a character.

100% with The Thing. My Dad let me watch the original with him when I was around 12. Scared the shit out of me. To this day it's the only horror that has ever deprived me of any sleep. Now I need a good thriller to get me going. Horrors are fun but not scary imo.
prozacnation1978
10/11/12 9:14:05PM
The cenobites from the hellraiser movies
papercut
10/11/12 10:10:34PM
Jason Voorhees. my ma likes to tell people that she named me after him. she didn't really but I like to tell people that too.