iwannabesedated
2/6/08 12:34:07PM

Posted by SmileR

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

Posted by SmileR

Salt and pepper chicken wings!!

THEY ARE THE FUTURE!!!

Your Jokin right? That just sounds nasty

Seriously man!! You should head to a chinese now and ask them to whip you some up!!!
Their beautiful!

NO way man...I wont eat non chinese food from the chinese places..Their wings are awful and their shrimp makes me sick..
SmileR
2/6/08 12:46:45PM

Posted by SmileR

Posted by SmileR

THEY ARE THE FUTURE!!!

Seriously man!! You should head to a chinese now and ask them to whip you some up!!!
Their beautiful!

NO way man...I wont eat non chinese food from the chinese places..Their wings are awful and their shrimp makes me sick..

Haha you're missing out man! Their called salt and chilly pepper if you ever get curious anyway.

I dare you to try them!!!
Haha i know its childish but you have to now!!
Pookie
2/6/08 12:51:20PM

Posted by SmileR

Posted by SmileR

Posted by SmileR

THEY ARE THE FUTURE!!!

Their beautiful!

Haha you're missing out man! Their called salt and chilly pepper if you ever get curious anyway.

I dare you to try them!!!
Haha i know its childish but you have to now!!

He's right, if you fulfill the dare you lose all manliness you might have acquired over the years.

Plus there not really chinese, they're probably korean or vietnamese
iwannabesedated
2/6/08 3:07:38PM
Well im one of those people where if i go to a restaurant and i find something i like i normally just order the same thing everything time i go there.I dont want to try something else and not like it and have to pay for something that doesnt taste well to me.Thats why i like buffets so i can just go around and try different things..I order chinese every sunday at work i looked at the menu and all they have is sweet and spicy and bbq wings.But then again it all depends on the restaurant.
SmileR
2/6/08 5:54:44PM
You should try getting them next time you're watching the UFC. That way you can order them an when they arrive you can say "who ordered these weird chicken things!" then when no one says me you can eat them an start to see the chickeny goodness that is salt an pepper chicken!
LayinFrame
2/6/08 5:58:01PM
I got a Wing Zone up the street, they got a flavor called nuclear teryaki. If you can handle spicey shit, i would def give them a try. its probably a 9 out of 10 hotness level. anything hotter you would probably die.
Pookie
2/6/08 6:00:09PM

Posted by LayinFrame

I got a Wing Zone up the street, they got a flavor called nuclear teryaki. If you can handle spicey shit, i would def give them a try. its probably a 9 out of 10 hotness level. anything hotter you would probably die.

good man. If your chicken wings dont make you feel like killing yourself to end the pain then you are not eating TRUE chicken wings.

Nuclear Teriyaki sounds delicioso
iwannabesedated
2/6/08 6:27:29PM
I just ate a dozen of these Cajun BBQ from this bar by my work place...and i must say....they were awesome..Only bad thing is eating them at work..im used to reaching for my beer when eating wings..Wings and coca-cola aint the same as wings and a brew..
Pookie
2/6/08 6:37:16PM

I just ate a dozen of these Cajun BBQ from this bar by my work place...and i must say....they were awesome..Only bad thing is eating them at work..im used to reaching for my beer when eating wings..Wings and coca-cola aint the same as wings and a brew..

One cannot eat such a manly food and expect a sissy drink like cola to wash it down effectively.
To beer!
iwannabesedated
2/6/08 6:51:06PM

Posted by Pookie

One cannot eat such a manly food and expect a sissy drink like cola to wash it down effectively.
To beer!

Truth there my man...although the whole work and drinking beer thing is hard to accomplish..i got my joy of people watching me grub out on my wings smelling all good and then the ultimate stare at them while licking the BBQ sauce off my fingers...Kinda like HA HA HA HA i got bbq wings and you got a tv dinner..
Svartorm
2/6/08 8:56:26PM

Posted by emfleek

And keep the damn celery.

THANK YOU!

Does anyone actually eat the celery that comes with the wings?

Its like the stupid little side salads that come with food. I DON'T WANT A F*CKING SALAD!!!!
krthll1
2/6/08 10:21:29PM
I would have to give asian zing boneless wings from Buffalo Wild Wings my vote. They are hot but not so hot that you burn your tongue off. I won't even try the hottest possible type of wing. I like to taste my food a few days after.
TimW001
2/7/08 1:08:44AM

Posted by Svartorm

Posted by emfleek

And keep the damn celery.

THANK YOU!

Does anyone actually eat the celery that comes with the wings?

Its like the stupid little side salads that come with food. I DON'T WANT A F*CKING SALAD!!!!

Reminds me of
TRUST ME, IT'S FUNNY
cowcatcher
2/7/08 9:28:06AM
since i saw another recipe i thought id add mine(these are buffalo wings)
deep fry 12 wings for 20-25 minutes plain
put 1 chopped shalot, 1 chopped HOT pepper(your choice), 1/2 chopped large red pepper(for color and to make it a bit more mild, some chopped garlic(2 or 3 cloves in a HOT pan with some oil for about 3 to 5 minutes. take off heat and add juice from 1 lime and 1/2 cup vinegar to deglaze then put in a blender. after blending a few seconds add 1-1 1/2 sticks of butter and salt and pepper to taste and blend until creamy. put wings in a bowl and add sauce and toss until covered(save some sauce for dipping if wanted). wings kick ass!
emfleek
2/7/08 10:30:09AM
D'OH!

Wrong thread. Carry on.
TNunley
2/7/08 11:46:01AM
First off I wanna say they built a new pizza hut where I live (what was wrong with the one less than 2 blocks away, I'll never know). Anyway, this new pizza hut is a "Wing Street" pizza hut. I thought to myself... Hmm, I love hot wings... I'll give them a go. About 1 wing into the 20 wings I ordered I realized how absolutely disgusting their wings are. Tastes like they melted a lollipop, mixed it with vinegar, and added some jalepeno juice or something. They literally are sticky just as though it was melted candy. Nasty I tell ya... nasty.

Back on topic, you really can't beat the original hot wings... Hooters. Buffalo Wild Wings, you go ahead and keep your garlic, asparagus, ranch, pirate gunpowder, buffalo wings. Since when did hot wings need anything other than possibly 2 ingredients? BBQ or Hot (or both). Which leads me to my favorite. The local monopoly (Wal-Mart) where I live sells the Hooters sauce. Now, you can pick up a habanero pepper as well (one should last you until gets all funky from age). Cut just a tiny piece from the pepper and mash that thing down and put it in the hooters sauce. Stir it for quite a while to add some extra heat to the sauce. Take some uncooked wings (sectioned off into the only 2 edible pieces of the 3) and coat them in the sauce, take some BBQ sauce and drizzle it over the wings. Then place those bad boys in the oven and eat them with Ranch (or Bleu cheese if you're trying to be French).

Caution... please do not skip over this last part before going to the kitchen to prepare the delicious morsels of goodness you are about to consume.

Handle the habanero with gloves... if you do not have gloves make certain to wash your hands with some lemon juice, then salt, and to make certain finish it off with some soap.

I had a horrible experience with taking a piss after cutting up habanero the first time I used it.... in that situation, no amount of milk will cut through the burn... don't ask, just trust me.
Rush
2/7/08 11:52:37AM

Posted by Pookie

In my experience, never! Koreans would only open up a Korean restaurant or Japanese restaurant. There are Koreanized Chinese foods, but they are nothing like your typical Chinese restaurant.

On topic, I usually get honey garlic wings unless I know if the suicide wings are good. They are either good or horrible so I don't gamble most of the time. Honey Garlic is usually consistently good in my experience.
BlazinSaddle
2/7/08 12:50:51PM
boneless buffalo wings (sausy kind)
iwannabesedated
2/7/08 3:20:33PM

Posted by Rush

Posted by Pookie

In my experience, never! Koreans would only open up a Korean restaurant or Japanese restaurant. There are Koreanized Chinese foods, but they are nothing like your typical Chinese restaurant.

On topic, I usually get honey garlic wings unless I know if the suicide wings are good. They are either good or horrible so I don't gamble most of the time. Honey Garlic is usually consistently good in my experience.

I'll have check out the honey garlic that sounds good.I also reccomend Cajun BBQ or Cajun Ranch.
Silent-Sir
2/7/08 6:13:16PM
Gotta go with a good hot wing. Tabasco or Frank's Red Hot, actually any hot sauce will do, it doesn't really matter. Of course, if I don't feel like crapping lava the next day, you can't beat teriyaki.

LayinFrame
2/7/08 11:14:51PM
i personally enjoy crapping lava. nothing like a good stingy crap. aslo teryaki give me the gamblers (where you dont know if you hav eto poop or fart, but you take the chance). i had a bad experience with that at work one time ;\
Svartorm
2/8/08 1:58:26AM

Posted by cowcatcher

put 1 chopped shalot, 1 chopped HOT pepper(your choice), 1/2 chopped large red pepper(for color and to make it a bit more mild, some chopped garlic(2 or 3 cloves in a HOT pan with some oil for about 3 to 5 minutes. take off heat and add juice from 1 lime and 1/2 cup vinegar to deglaze then put in a blender. after blending a few seconds add 1-1 1/2 sticks of butter and salt and pepper to taste and blend until creamy. put wings in a bowl and add sauce and toss until covered(save some sauce for dipping if wanted). wings kick ass!

When I drive out West this summer, I'm stopping over for these. And no, you don't get a say in this. I'm just showing up.
fightdavejordan
2/8/08 8:50:29AM
my favorite is the carbbine jerk for bw3s
of just hot wings ot other places
cowcatcher
2/8/08 10:29:36AM

Posted by Svartorm

Posted by cowcatcher

When I drive out West this summer, I'm stopping over for these. And no, you don't get a say in this. I'm just showing up.

ive got no problem with that, i guess it doesnt matter if i did. my mom owns a restraunt so everyone my family cooks a lot. whats funny is we are croatian, but her restraunt is serbian, go figure.
Svartorm
2/9/08 1:10:59AM
It would be funnier if there was a Bosnian resturant next door and you guys went over there and got into fights.
CJsuperstar
2/9/08 4:33:25PM
Super spicy and juicy chicken THIGHS. Unbeatable.
cowcatcher
2/9/08 7:18:29PM

Posted by Svartorm

It would be funnier if there was a Bosnian resturant next door and you guys went over there and got into fights.

3 way match between us all, everyone in her restraunt speaks serbian and although i speak a little croatian, i cant understand a word theyre saying so i just dont bother going in there too much unless im looking for a couple free drinks before hittin the real bars.
MikeBillotto
2/19/08 2:24:31PM
in BWW i like Asian zing and parmesean garlic.
Juju
2/21/08 3:12:12AM
I live in Buffalo so i have had them all last flavor i had that really surprised me was spicy peanutbutter ! dont laugh they were awsome!
Rush
4/19/08 6:34:41PM
Can you eat 12 wings in 6 minutes?

Here is a wing place in my old hometown.

What Do We Do?
Wings are what we do best! Our WINGS are fresh! Never frozen! Our styles are unlike any in the world! WINGS are more than just something you shake with a bunch of goopy sauce! We give you more than 200 ways to enjoy your WINGS-soon making the push to 365 flavours! One flavour for each day!
We have the HOTTEST WINGS in the country with a kewl waiver to back it up! So if you are a tough guy-come on in and take on the WINGMASTER!

At WINGMASTER, we let our flavours do the talking!
City of Brantford –Let the flavours begin! Come on down and pick up a pound! WE ARE WINGMASTER!!!!!!
Old School Classic Styles
Medium-Medium-Hot-Honey Garlic
Buffalo Style-Cajun Suicide
Everyone has these except most of these I make from scratch!

Volume 1 & 2 Flavours
Texas Gold (Sweet)
Tre MILD sauce mixed with Honey Garlic!

Sun Fried Buffalo Mild-N only
Sweet & tangy mild butter wing sauce

Hail Caesar
This is my tribute to flavour! A mild Caesar sauce!

Apple Pie BBQ Sauce (Sweet)
Just like Mom’s apple pie! Just a little sweeter

Teriyaki Sweet
This flavour will set you free with mild & sweet teriyaki

Arizona Gold
Oriental sweetness at its best!

Sweet Caroline
The Great Canadian salsa (ketchup) with a twist!

Sweet Lava
Honey Garlic with a shot of HOT!

The “Big Easy” BBQ Sauce
This chunky bbq sauce has a bit of heat but more flavour!

Jalapeno BBQ
Fresh jalapeno peppers crushed up in a medium BBQ!

Mean Caroline
Sweet Caroline with PMS-that’s hot!!!

Evil Medium
Medium sauce with a slap of suicide! Electrifying!

Nascar Red or Black
Hit the gas with this one! Nothing good here except the heat!

How To Order Your Wings
1. Choose how many pounds you want
2. Pick your flavours! Some WINGS have different rules than others!
3. Pick your type of wings
JUMBO=These come 6/7 to the pound. Big Wings!
CLASSIC=Comes with 7 Old School Styles
BONELESS=These have absolutely NO BONE!

4.Pick your way to coat your wings
N only=Naked Only
BRD only=Breaded Only
DB BRD = These ones are HUGE!

5. Now have fun and TWEAK your wings they way you want! If you want them a certain way-tell us!

Dry-Crispy-Xtra Saucy-Plain-Burn’Em
Sauce of the side-Little sauce
Super Duper Goopy (.50 extra)

Learn Some WINGMASTER “Lingo”
Ribs are in the WINGMASTER test kitchen, the signature rib will be apple pie bbq!
Start looking for summer 2008!

If you the customer have a wing style that you think should be part of the WINGMASTER family-submit your recipe to the WINGMASTER and let’s taste what you’ve got! We will put your name in lights.

We are available for:
Caterings-Parties-Factory Orders
We got “Chicken Wing Birthday Cakes”
Call a day ahead to order!

Pages: 1 [2] 3