Favorite Flavor of Chicken Wings

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Favorite Flavor of Chicken Wings
Next Page »
iwannabesedated
2/5/08 7:07:22PM
Im assuming since most of here are men you gotta love your chicken wings what flavors do you like..I guess im asking so if their is type of wing that i havent eaten next time i get some or make some i can have some good ideas..
For Me

When i wanna get messy BBQ.
but mostly i order hot butter garlic.

Oh yeah gotta be sweet baby rays BBQ sauce that shit is the best.
Pookie
2/5/08 7:11:01PM
I prefer super spicy chicken wings.

So good they'll have you in tears
Boo_Radley21
2/5/08 7:13:57PM

Posted by Pookie

I prefer super spicy chicken wings.

So good they'll have you in tears

I agree. Spicy is good.
iwannabesedated
2/5/08 7:18:43PM
Yeah i enjoy hot wings and most hot foods..But it cant be intolerable to eat hot..like if the wings on the menu say Suicide or 911 im not going to order those i like to enjoy my wings..
Pookie
2/5/08 7:24:41PM

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

Yeah i enjoy hot wings and most hot foods..But it cant be intolerable to eat hot..like if the wings on the menu say Suicide or 911 im not going to order those i like to enjoy my wings..

If the wings dont challenge your toughness, then they are not truly manly wings!
Thai food spicy style!
juanez13
2/5/08 7:31:54PM
the ones i like the most if im eating at a bar, or im somewhere out i mostly order suicide arizona chicken wings....but if im at home with friends, watchin UFC i order a combo of BBQ(everyone like BBQ) and about 10 suicide
iwannabesedated
2/5/08 7:34:18PM

Posted by Pookie

If the wings dont challenge your toughness, then they are not truly manly wings!
Thai food spicy style!

Yeah i challenged my toughness too many times..After suicide wings its like farting fire...
Vietnamese_Guy
2/5/08 7:36:17PM

>>>>>>>>>>>>

MALICE
2/5/08 7:49:39PM
I eat BWW's and my favorite flavors are teriyaki and caribbean jerk. And any hot wings.
MattHughesFan
2/5/08 8:00:31PM
I'm a man who loves his wings and by far my favorite is wings with a little bit of BBQ sauce thrown into a bowl of Red Hot and thrown on the grill till their crispy
Copenhagen
2/5/08 8:04:22PM
Lemon Pepper is the shit.
hotrodttt
2/5/08 9:00:46PM
Well first of all Great Topic , I'm a huge Buffalo Wing Fan. I eat the Buffalo Wings from a Local Pizza Parlor called Straw Hat and they have the best Wings, they come out spicy and really Hot and Delicious ! This is making very hungry especially after wrestling practice.

Props to You !
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
SmileR
2/5/08 9:06:19PM
Salt and pepper chicken wings!!

THEY ARE THE FUTURE!!!
iwannabesedated
2/5/08 9:10:45PM

Posted by SmileR

THEY ARE THE FUTURE!!!

Your Jokin right? That just sounds nasty
roger
2/5/08 9:14:04PM
i hate eating chicken wings because it's too much work i don't want to have to pick around a bone to eat a chicken wing but if i picked one i'd say the teriyaki so good love the boneless one
D0wnUnd6e6r
2/5/08 9:48:50PM

Posted by SmileR

THEY ARE THE FUTURE!!!

I actually just tried that out today, pretty damn good. Putting Mayo on your hotdog, now thats nasty.
Boo_Radley21
2/5/08 10:02:00PM

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

Posted by SmileR

THEY ARE THE FUTURE!!!

I actually just tried that out today, pretty damn good. Putting Mayo on your hotdog, now thats nasty.

True, but barbecue sauce on hot dogs is good. And so is mustard on fries.

I used to go the restaurant/bar where I live with my friends because as long as we weren't drinking we could be there. We got wings every time we went in it was always half spicy half barbecue. Personally I don't like any other flavours than spicy I don't know why.
TheHitmanTL
2/5/08 10:24:20PM
HABANERO SAUCE WINGS!!!!
Manfred
2/5/08 11:45:50PM
Seeing as I grew up in Buffalo, I'd have to go with BUFFALO wings. Sauce is butter, vinegar and hot sauce (tabasco works)
extremebuffalo
2/6/08 12:31:03AM
Buffalo style...HOT!
extremebuffalo
2/6/08 12:32:01AM
...and don't forget the blue cheese.
Manfred
2/6/08 12:54:38AM

Posted by extremebuffalo

...and don't forget the blue cheese.

's for knowing it's blue cheese, not ranch
Svartorm
2/6/08 1:45:13AM
I like them plain and go for dipping sauces over wing sauces.
rameydl8
2/6/08 8:49:23AM
i aslso eat wings from bww's and idc if is not manly but i eat hney bbq boneless

manly-no

delicious-yes
emfleek
2/6/08 8:59:16AM
Buffalo Wings (medium or hot)

Teriyaki Wings

Hot Teriyaki Wings

F*ck bleu cheese. Gimme ranch. And keep the damn celery.
atlas777
2/6/08 9:24:07AM
My favorite our hot but with flavor i like buffalo wings becuase of the flavor but ill never turn down the chance to eat the hottest wings around.
pv3Hpv3p
2/6/08 9:41:16AM
I've been diggin on habenero-mango wings myself (you can get them at bwws) a little sweet and spicy... It's almost like BBQ and buffalo put together...

Other than that GreenMills diablo wings are pretty good, and if you're making them at home just plain siracha (sp?) tastes great...

Here's a marinade I use for wings (and it's good with shrimp too)

Chilli-Lime-Garlic paste:

- 1 head garlic (peeled & chopped)
- zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 or 2 hot peppers chopped
- about 1 teaspoon of chilli powder
- 1/4 cup of good olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste

put it all in a blender / foodprocessor and make it like a paste... If you put a lot of peppers in it I wouldn't even bother marinating over night, especially not with seafood. And I'd suggest going easy on the chilli powder a little can go a long way... enjoy
Taylor8766
2/6/08 12:05:10PM
salt and pepper are amazing but hot bundy are good as well
DCRage
2/6/08 12:24:32PM
When I do have them, which isn't often, I tend to prefer either plain or with salt & pepper like my mother likes to make.
SmileR
2/6/08 12:27:53PM

Posted by SmileR

THEY ARE THE FUTURE!!!

Seriously man!! You should head to a chinese now and ask them to whip you some up!!!
Their beautiful!
Pages: [1] 2 3