Favorite Fighter of all time?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Favorite Fighter of all time?
« Previous Page
CwB
10/9/08 8:19:28PM

Posted by haggiswashere

man where were all of you chuck fans when everyone was dissing him like a month ago?

i have always been a chuck fan.

i have defended him many many times on this website probably at least 50 of my three hundred posts were in chucks defense. but i get tired of defending against the chuck haters...

chuckhuggers for life
ThaAxeMurderer7
10/9/08 8:31:01PM
Obviously, mine is Wanderlei. Others are Shogun, Big Nog, Machida, and Jens Pulver. My fav. guy to watch out for in the future is Toquinho.
The_Ho_Bag
10/9/08 8:56:35PM
the Iceman and Wandy
im bias toward kickboxers and muay Thai fighters
Matimus
10/9/08 9:18:38PM
Chris Lytle
cmill21
10/9/08 10:02:01PM

Posted by fullerene

probably Saku

nobody with Fedor?

And yet people think he's the most nut hugged fighter ever.
Aaronno9
10/9/08 10:11:21PM
Rich Franklin far and away.

I really like Chuck to, first fight i saw other than aces fights was his first fight with randy, and even though he got owned i still was really rooting for him.
copcopps
10/9/08 10:21:35PM
Josh Barnett, gotta love an Otaku and a guy who trains women to beat up people.

I also like Nate Quarry because he seems like a likable guy and IMO, a likable guy is better than a good fighter that's just how I think.

Clay Guida's awesome, actually met him one a while back at MMADepot and is one of the coolest people ever
SpiderSilva
10/9/08 10:40:17PM

Posted by The_Ho_Bag

the Iceman and Wandy
im bias toward kickboxers and muay Thai fighters

I really thought you loved smegma lol

J/K
Nitrus
10/9/08 10:54:57PM
Wandy, for sure.

Never existed one fighter with his heart! He fights for the fans, he deserve all the respect here, Wandy is the man, and he's coming for you baby! (To Rampage)

jiujitsufreak74
10/9/08 10:58:05PM

Posted by Nitrus

Wandy, for sure.

Never existed one fighter with his heart! He fights for the fans, he deserve all the respect here, Wandy is the man, and he's coming for you baby! (To Rampage)

i say Andy Hug had the same amount of heart as Wandy. the man is a legend and is the embodiment of greatness: See for yourself
bigbubbano23
10/9/08 11:08:49PM
def royce gracie
haggiswashere
10/9/08 11:09:31PM

Posted by CwB

Posted by haggiswashere

man where were all of you chuck fans when everyone was dissing him like a month ago?

i have always been a chuck fan.

i have defended him many many times on this website probably at least 50 of my three hundred posts were in chucks defense. but i get tired of defending against the chuck haters...

chuckhuggers for life

lol yes chuckhuggers for life WAR US!!!!
cmill21
10/9/08 11:11:29PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Posted by Nitrus

Wandy, for sure.

i say Andy Hug had the same amount of heart as Wandy. the man is a legend and is the embodiment of greatness: See for yourself

I love Hug's fight with Cro Cop, he hits Mirko with an axe kick, then Mirko returns the favour. Although I still believe Cro Cop won that fight.
TimW001
10/9/08 11:29:17PM
GSP

Wanderlei
mrkennedy
10/10/08 2:15:16AM
Fav. Fighter:Robbie ''Ruthless'' Lawler
Most Exciting:Clay Guida and Robbie Lawler
Up And Comer: Dan Miller and A.J Rumble
Jackelope
10/10/08 2:16:12AM
If no one else is going to say it I'll do it- Fedor.

I seriously get goosebumps every time I watch him fight. There's no question he will bring it 100% every fight, he's always respectful, and he almost ALWAYS puts on a display of something totally unbelievable. Whether it be surviving the randleplex, hanging off a 7 and a half foot tall man's arm, or pretty much KO'ing and submitting a top 10 fighter both in all of 30 seconds he is amazing.

Wandy is a very close second, but he doesn't amaze me the way Fedor does. Call it nut hugging, but the man is a terminator sent from the future. I really believe it sometimes.
Tailgunner
10/10/08 2:29:03AM
My favorite fighter is GSP.....just like the rest of the board!

Fan Favorites
Rank Fighter Points Received
#1 Georges St. Pierre 16.20%
#2 Anderson Silva 15.19%
#3 BJ Penn 12.60%
#4 Fedor Emelianenko 11.15%
#5 Wanderlei Silva 10.06%
#6 Forrest Griffin 8.28%
#7 Randy Couture 8.10%
#8 Quinton Jackson 7.53%
#9 Chuck Liddell 6.34%
#10 Rich Franklin 4.55%
Mungooch
10/10/08 6:26:38AM
In order Leben,Mir, Swick
Gipper
10/11/08 2:43:44PM
couture
tanner
hendo
higdon10
10/11/08 5:30:54PM
In no order, my favorites are:

Joe Stvenson
Dan Henderson
Nate Marquardt
cowcatcher
10/12/08 9:23:25AM

Posted by cmill21

I love Hug's fight with Cro Cop, he hits Mirko with an axe kick, then Mirko returns the favour. Although I still believe Cro Cop won that fight.

that was great and i have to agree that i thought CC won which brings me to my fav....Cro Cop

it has been relatively heartbreaking to see his decline come basically out of nowhere after the biggest accomplishment of his mma career(OWGP title). i really believe he has a few great wins left in him, and im hoping i dont have to see him eat anymore nutshots from here until he hangs em up.
Branwest
10/12/08 7:51:58PM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by cmill21

that was great and i have to agree that i thought CC won which brings me to my fav....Cro Cop

it has been relatively heartbreaking to see his decline come basically out of nowhere after the biggest accomplishment of his mma career(OWGP title). i really believe he has a few great wins left in him, and im hoping i dont have to see him eat anymore nutshots from here until he hangs em up.

Well, you should (we all should) see him again. I'm pretty sure they set up the rematch w/him and Overeem. I agree w/you though, hopefully no more nut shots.
Aether
10/12/08 8:24:38PM
I'm surprised he hasn't made anyone's list but my favourite is probably kid yamamoto. Yoshida is another favourite, the first time I saw him pull a lapel choke I fell in love, and who expected him to have such amazing wars with a guy like wanderlei? BJ Penn and Fedor are pretty high up there along with Anderson, Wandy, and GSP.

War kid.
mrsmiley
10/13/08 2:34:41PM
Bas Rutten
haggiswashere
10/15/08 3:15:58AM

Posted by mrsmiley

Bas Rutten

not enough bas love around here. he does kick ass, and liver!!!!
Pages: 1 [2]