Favorite Family Guy Episode of all time??

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Favorite Family Guy Episode of all time??
hathcock32
4/6/07 9:07:59PM
Down in Dixie....without a doubt!!
hippysmacker
4/7/07 6:51:25AM
The one where death ( norm Mcdonald) breaks his ankle, and Stewey can't kill the mom. Last one I saw, but it sure was comedy
Ydoc
4/7/07 10:31:40AM
Let's Go to the Hop, where Peter goes undercover as Lando Griffin in the Highschool to stop the toad-licking epidemic and also is able to make Meg popular. Awesome homage to the Foz throughout the whole episode and nice little Breakfast Club ending, but the best part is he doesn't treat Meg like shit the entire episode like others, he actually musters fatherly love in this episode, which makes him a much more interesting character.
deadcore
4/7/07 12:59:19PM
the one where billy, mandy and grim find fred flintstone in a block of ice and fred goes on a rampage. classic shit there
Zvonimir
4/7/07 2:41:10PM
The renaissance (sp?) fair one w/ Will Farell
Rush
4/7/07 7:52:16PM
There are too many good ones to list.

However, I think the episode I laughed the hardest and most was when Peter runs up a tab at the pharmacy. I can't remember the name of the episode for the life of me. I loved the emetic contest. lol

I would have to say that two shows that I referenced a lot were: I am Peter, hear me roar and Peter's too sexy for his fat.
shakeandbake
4/9/07 9:23:08PM
to live and die in dixie. It was herbert's best episode. You like popsicles?
ffforgottenx
4/10/07 8:39:29AM

Posted by Rush

There are too many good ones to list.

However, I think the episode I laughed the hardest and most was when Peter runs up a tab at the pharmacy. I can't remember the name of the episode for the life of me. I loved the emetic contest. lol

I would have to say that two shows that I referenced a lot were: I am Peter, hear me roar and Peter's too sexy for his fat.

the episode with the pharmacy is called '8 simple rules for buying my teenage daughter'

as for me.. there are WAY too many episodes to pick out a favorite of all time.. the first one that came to mind though was 'mr saturday knight'
hathcock32
4/10/07 10:21:54PM
"that damn ol paperboy"
fedorwins1
4/11/07 1:36:22PM
the ear sex episode is classic
kris_ericson
11/1/08 11:51:11PM
the won where they have a contest to drink that liquid and makes them throw up
theyre all throwin up for like 10 min and lois wals in and says "who wants clam chowda" and they all throw up
Supersoph199
2/7/09 2:54:02PM
Theres such a long list
Personal favourites: Petarded and PTV
(does that turn you on?, well it shouldnt because thats MY SIDE BOOB)
babalu46
2/7/09 7:43:12PM
i think its the episode where brian thinks hes got seabreeze pregnant, jus because peter makes the plastic box that he farts in and cant get out. If its not that episode whatever episode said gold is in
Or the episode where he learns to be a jouster
evan9eleven
2/7/09 7:43:26PM
Cartoon Wars
Supersoph199
2/8/09 9:31:38AM
I love the episode where peter has a fight with the chicken
bls1919
2/8/09 9:56:25PM
The PTV episode is my fav. " woah look at that side boob. Ya like that....yeah. Well you shouldn't. thats my side boob." and the Q is all I ahve to say
EvenFlow
2/8/09 10:34:31PM
If anyones interesting here are the first 2 pilot episodes of "Larry and Steve" AKA Peter and Brian from a thread I made last week. lol its funny to see the progression of the characters.. i mean they named Chris "MILF" lol.... this was 1995 so American Pie hadnt come out yet people settle down lol

The First Family Guy Pilots
Hendo67
2/9/09 2:19:26PM
Words cannot describe how much i hate this show, haha.
emfleek
2/9/09 2:39:46PM
The Thin White Line

Brian becomes a drug sniffing dog and gets hooked on coke. It's great.
masodd
2/10/09 8:38:27PM
my favorite would hav to be when stewie and brian get drunk and stewie wrecks into a buildin which causes peter to lose his job broadcasting news. classic