What is your favorite entrance music?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » What is your favorite entrance music?
jimmypockets
4/27/08 12:28:11PM
Hola Amigos..... I know this topic is kinda silly but I am just curious as to what ieveryones favorite entrance songs are. I run a music store sorry. ha ha Here is my top entrance music.

1. Cannon- The White Stripes
2. Rusty Cage- Johnny Cash or Soundgarden
3. Lunatic Fringe- Red Rider
4. Mother- Danzig
5. Thunderkiss '65- White Zombie

Manfred
4/27/08 1:21:22PM
Wandy coming in to "Sandstorm" by Darude was pretty bad ass

Fedor: "Enae Volare Mezzo" by ERA

Aleks: "Ameno" also by ERA
Mayhem13
4/27/08 1:36:14PM
I like when Nog comes out to Gimme Shelter
juanez13
4/27/08 2:57:34PM
Wild boys by Duran Duran
jae_1833
4/27/08 3:18:05PM
Although I hate Eminem....Tito's entrance to it is pretty cool!
tylerlee123
4/27/08 3:31:53PM
I personally like Franklins the best , ACDC rocks
owen1
4/27/08 3:54:06PM
Bomb first by Tupac
Go to sleep by Emimem
Cant be touched by Roy jones jr
4/27/08 7:17:33PM
TooL- sober
Rage- Bulls on Parde, People of the Sun, or Killing in the name of
Motor Head-Ace of Spades.

And of course-The Badger Song
Cladrix
4/27/08 7:59:34PM
If we are talking about about the songs fighters come out too then....... Heath Herring coming out to that cowboy song is pretty damn amazing. That song is just classic.

Now for the songs I would come out too....

Pantera - Mouth of War
Metallica - Creeping Death
Megadeth - Holy Wars
Godsmack - Keep Away
tepid55
4/27/08 10:30:26PM
Fedor Emelianenko's entrance theme is very good.
Gipper
4/28/08 12:26:38AM
matt hughes
jae_1833
4/28/08 12:45:39AM

That's what I like....when the song matches the fighter's personality (or at least the one they portray to us)
lance70301
5/8/08 11:41:49PM
Joe Lauzon - Move by Thousand Foot Crutch
JClaspell
5/11/08 12:20:29AM
List of demands by saul williams
Welcome to the Jungle by GnR
Kashmir by Led Zep
Iron Man by Black Sabbath
AchillesHeel
5/11/08 11:49:07AM

Posted by Gipper

matt hughes

Posted by jae_1833

That's what I like....when the song matches the fighter's personality (or at least the one they portray to us)

This was my first thought, too. I like it when a fighter's entrance music is a kind of "theme song", not just a song he likes.

Matt Hughes' song, for those who don't know, is "A Country Boy Can Survive" by Hank Williams Jr.

GSP used to use "Samurai" by Shurik'n, and I wish he'd go back to it.

I loved it when BJ Penn used the mix of "Hawai'i 78" with "Crazy" by Gnarls Barkley. He's also used the full version of "Hawai'i 78", by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole.

Chuck Liddell uses "Intro" by DMX. I love his voice for Chuck. It's what Chuck ought to sound like, if Chuck were a rapper.

Fedor has made "Enae Volare Mezzo" into something it wasn't; he's given it some menace. The chopped chorale at the beginning is like the theme from "Jaws" or "Halloween" now. It tells you someone's about to die...

Posted by Cladrix

Heath Herring coming out to that cowboy song is pretty damn amazing. That song is just classic.

That was Ennio Morricone's "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly", although I'm not sure which version Herring used. I liked Black Stone Cherry's "Lonely Train" also, so he has two.

"London Calling" by The Clash is great for Michael Bisping when he's fighting outside the UK. He probably needs something else when he's fighting in the UK, though, since I think he's from Manchester.

I think Mark Hunt used a recording of a Maori haka for part of his entrance. Rugby fans will probably have seen it performed by the All-Blacks.
The_Ho_Bag
5/11/08 12:00:59PM
St.anger- metalica

Till i Collapse-eminem
tepid55
5/11/08 11:14:54PM
I wish Rich Franklin would use "Truth" by Seether again. I also think that "Enter the Cage" by Adema is a good theme for Nate Quarry.
cowcatcher
5/11/08 11:18:06PM
the three that i like best are wild boys, whatever the song was that mishima came out to against florian or joe daddy(i cant remember which fight), and akiyamas song during yarrenoka(that entrance was bizarre)
bobbydoomocculta
5/19/08 1:38:37AM
Matt Hamill - Born In The USA
When he fought Bisping in the U.K.

Hillarious... Was Someone Takin The Piss or What??
gartface
5/19/08 3:28:50AM
Clay Guida's against Roger Huerta. Refused - New Noise.

I would definitely come out to Slaughter of the Soul by At the Gates.
SmileR
5/19/08 6:05:12PM
Forrest coming out to Dropkick Murphys - Shipping up to Boston is sweeet!!

Arlovski coming out to Onward to Victory - Icepick is by far the best though!!!!!!!
holt8081
5/19/08 10:52:12PM
BJ Penn's intro and

DO YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN!
runningman08
6/21/09 11:11:46PM
If i'm getting ready for a fight there is no better for me then "Onward to Victory" By IcePick. If you don't know its the one Andrea Arlovski comes out to most of the time.