beef 55% (36)
chicken 15% (10)
pork 8% (5)
seafood 14% (9)
other meats 3% (2)
vegetarian 5% (3)
Svartorm
2/23/07 4:41:20AM
I might take up Moose hunting next year, but in New Hampshire you have to win a moose lottery, which is a long shot. I know dudes that have entered for 30+ years and have never gotten a tag.
mrsumo
2/23/07 5:27:13AM
You don't need a special tag. Just remember to shout "He's coming right for us!" right before you bag him.
madmarck
2/23/07 7:51:52AM

Posted by Svartorm

I might take up Moose hunting next year, but in New Hampshire you have to win a moose lottery, which is a long shot. I know dudes that have entered for 30+ years and have never gotten a tag.

oh that sucks man. Where i live in Newfoundland you can get one maybe every 2 years if you want. Even if you cant most of your buddies will give you a quarter for going with them.
Jeffanori-Gomi
2/26/07 4:42:09PM

Posted by Svartorm

My GF's mom killed a moose in her brand new truck (week old). Then some guy came to pick up the carcass to feed it to his dogs.

I like Bison meat.
Trapt1nw0nder
2/26/07 6:31:14PM
not the kind between britney's legs
Trapt1nw0nder
2/26/07 10:06:04PM

Posted by mrsumo

You don't need a special tag. Just remember to shout "He's coming right for us!" right before you bag him.

HAHA...i just got the joke

where was that from again? i dont remember where i heard that
Svartorm
2/27/07 2:29:47AM
Southpark.
hcazlekker
2/27/07 1:46:04PM
Gotta love rib eye. I think steak has no flavor if its cooked, I have to have mine rare.

Aside from that, (smoked) salmon steaks are great. Shark is fantastic. Swordfish is good too, its alot like shark. Fried catfish is definately one of my favorites.
SteedTheDeed
2/27/07 5:41:41PM
rib eye
jdubs
3/1/07 10:39:43PM
ribeye considering i can get 2 nice cuts for 4 bucks at the local store!!!
poll77
3/3/07 4:50:48PM
porterhouse or ribeye or tbone or anything
Rampage_Soldier
3/4/07 5:56:38AM
Beef Tri-Tip, T-bone, bbq baby back ribs/chicken, bison burgers, seafood/fish
Trapt1nw0nder
3/4/07 7:06:20AM

Posted by Rampage_Soldier

so pretty much everything?...lol

i like chicken tits in a sandwich with cheese and bacon w/ grilled onions,mushrooms,and Jalapeno..........(thats what we made tonight on the grill)

Delicious! ...i better do something athletic tomorrow or i will feel guilty all day...

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........
Rampage_Soldier
3/4/07 4:46:45PM

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

Posted by Rampage_Soldier

so pretty much everything?...lol

well yeah...I like em all too much to single one out. hehehe
If I had to pick one of em it would probably be beef tri-tip...low in fat, high in protein and packed with juicy flavor.
casey64
7/6/07 12:33:20PM
I love steak could not go without it. Best beef ever.

With a little A1.
szucconi
7/6/07 1:14:16PM
This is an old thread, but a good one.

No one said turkey? I love red meat, but turkey is great. Turkey makes me happy. I think if I only ate turkey and beef I would be good with that. Turkey is much better then chicken and it might be better then beef for your health. I liked these turkey burgers I had one time. They had big cubes of green apple mixed up in the ground turkey. I can't stop thinking about how great it was.
Aether
7/16/07 5:20:48AM
it's a tough call, really. I can't say I necessarily favour one meat category a whole lot over another so much as I favour specific cuts over others. Bacon wrapped tenderloin cooked medium rare is pretty ******* amazing, but my all time favourite meat is probably lobster boiled in the shell. Oh my god... my mouth is watering just thinking about it. I also love shrimp. For this reason Seafood edges out beef by a tiny bit, but I like more kinds of beef than kinds of seafood. Turkey is probably next in line, then chicken, then pork... I dislike most cuts of pork, but bacon is pretty fantastic.

I would put caribou and bison up there near the beef and seafood as well, but if you want to get into wild game there's just too many kinds of meat to name.
Mastodon2
7/16/07 7:48:46AM
I've gotta admit, I do love beef, nothing beats a massive steak, but I try not to indulge in that too often.

Pork, Chicken, Turkey etc, all great, and I love seafood too, even though its not that popular with most people my age that I know. Seafood owns!
ncordless
8/6/07 1:26:48AM
Beef and Seafood.

You haven't really lived until you've had Filet Mingon and Lobster tail in the same meal.
BigTomZ
8/7/07 4:57:45PM
It is all about beef. Eating dead cow is awesome. I'm always down for grilling up a ribeye. I like bacon too so pork is in second place.
Boo_Radley21
11/3/07 2:10:47PM
Beef is probably my favourite but seafood is close second.
chickenfeet
11/4/07 10:15:59AM
Bison anyone? Bison burgers kick ass, and apparently it's actually alot better for you than most beef
Pages: 1 [2]