Favorite Beer

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Favorite Beer
Next Page »
Wolfenstein
12/18/08 9:31:47PM
Mostly into darker beers-- lager or ales. They have a lot of great mico-breweries around here so I like a lot of the local beer. If I were to choose a favorite beer people would recognize, it would be Magic Hat's Fat Angel...hit's quite the spot. How bout you guys?
The_Metal_Maniac
12/18/08 9:55:34PM
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2
cmb19932
12/18/08 10:07:05PM
hmmmm someone better tell the beerman this is a thread
Aaronno9
12/18/08 10:27:58PM
Svar created this thread somewhere. I cant find it though. Mabeys i imagined the whole thing. I like Miller.
Jackelope
12/18/08 10:39:08PM
Warsteiner Dunkel

Samuel Adam's Oktoberfest

New Belgium's 1554

In that order

mkiv9secsupra
12/18/08 10:39:34PM
My favorite is a batch that my friend brews.

Sweetwater 420 is my favorite mass produced beer i guess you could say. I love bitter beers
The_Ho_Bag
12/18/08 10:46:03PM
Natty Ice =)

holt8081
12/18/08 10:58:48PM
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
breakdown5
12/18/08 11:47:01PM
Guinness, Pretty much any variety of Magic Hat, and Sam Adams Octoberfest
haggiswashere
12/18/08 11:50:21PM
I don't get beer. I am not allowed to drink directly from the bottle. not unless i can wrestle away the viking hat from big timmy. and that aint happening.
jakeiceman
12/19/08 2:04:53AM

Posted by haggiswashere

I don't get beer. I am not allowed to drink directly from the bottle. not unless i can wrestle away the viking hat from big timmy. and that aint happening.

Ahh little buddy.....you can have some of my beer!

In a buddy sorta way....dont be getting any weird ideas haggis, I'm an easy drunk....but not that easy.
MikeyG
12/19/08 2:18:43AM
Heineken
Solidus
12/19/08 10:54:54AM
I dont drink much anymore, but I could never stand the taste of imported beers, ales, etc...dont know how people can actually enjoy that crap to be honest lol. Just plain MGD or Bud Light for me, most everything else feels too watered down.
4u2nv
12/19/08 11:05:31AM

Posted by Solidus

I dont drink much anymore, but I could never stand the taste of imported beers, ales, etc...dont know how people can actually enjoy that crap to be honest lol. Just plain MGD or Bud Light for me, most everything else feels too watered down.

hahaha this is funny bc im the complete opposite. I feel that Bud Light and MGD r the ones watered down. I cant stand drinking the same beer over and over again unless its a dirty hoggarden.
SpiderSilva
12/19/08 12:01:39PM
Fat Tire and Blue Moon with some Full Moon while its out
Shawn91111
12/19/08 12:05:04PM
Couldnt get this in south Florida
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Solidus
12/19/08 1:02:42PM

Posted by 4u2nv

Posted by Solidus

hahaha this is funny bc im the complete opposite. I feel that Bud Light and MGD r the ones watered down. I cant stand drinking the same beer over and over again unless its a dirty hoggarden.

Yeah, I think alot of people feel that way. I guess my taste reflects the fact that I come from a backwater town lol
higdon10
12/19/08 3:24:42PM
Coors. Silver Bullet
dannyfrank
12/19/08 3:53:09PM
corona all the way!!!!!!
warglory
12/19/08 6:10:25PM

If anyone is from Vermont or has been through the state, I hope you have had a chance to taste this lovely morsel of beer. It's very rarely bottled and can only be enjoyed on tap at your local watering hole. Absolutely the best beer ever!

Some others that are worthy competition include:

Longtrail Blackbeary Wheat
Allagash
Otter Creek
nastshabast
12/19/08 6:47:15PM
Heineken Red Stripe Rickards White Hoegarden Kokanee
roadking95th
12/19/08 10:58:48PM
In my humble opinion:
beerman77
12/19/08 11:55:22PM
dos xx,
old nick
rouge dead guy
miller lite
rough santa
new belguim mothership wit
corona (in summer only)
keystone lt when i broke
snow cap
i could go on forever.. no real order.
and i never drink any malt liquer., and bud and bush smell like skunk cabbage
big_timmy
12/20/08 1:18:52AM
A few rules i use for beer.

1. Aussie beer will always be the best in the world.

2. Unless its in a brown bottle, its usually not worth drinking.

3. Unless it comes in longneck, its usually not worth drinking.

4. If it doesnt have an awesome ad, its usually not worth drinking.

If you havent seen some aussie beer ads, your missing out.

Top 10 Aussie beer commercials Number 1 is the greatest comemrcial of all time.

Top 10 Aussie beer commercials 2nd edition
roadking95th
12/20/08 2:17:33AM
I'd have to disagree on the Aussie ads. Here are the two best beer adds. The first is mesmerizing and mouth watering. The second is how everyone should enjoy their beer

mouth watering

The perfect beer
jakeiceman
12/20/08 8:47:28AM

Posted by SpiderSilva

I'm with you on this one. I usually save these two for special occasions or only have a few but Blue Moon is awesome. I put fresh orange juice in mine and it is insanely good.

For just casual drinking or to get drunk I stick to American Light beers, mainly Miller Light or Coors (Dark may be yummy but it usually means a hangover if you drink too much)
dannyfrank
12/20/08 10:00:28AM

Posted by roadking95th

I'd have to disagree on the Aussie ads. Here are the two best beer adds. The first is mesmerizing and mouth watering. The second is how everyone should enjoy their beer

mouth watering

The perfect beer

those were the two greatest ads EVA!

now i want some beer
roadking95th
12/22/08 1:55:32PM

Posted by jakeiceman

Posted by SpiderSilva

I'm with you on this one. I usually save these two for special occasions or only have a few but Blue Moon is awesome. I put fresh orange juice in mine and it is insanely good.

For just casual drinking or to get drunk I stick to American Light beers, mainly Miller Light or Coors (Dark may be yummy but it usually means a hangover if you drink too much)

Darn you guys! I just bought the Blue Moon Brewers Sample case. I have 8 Pale Moons, Blue Moons, and Full Moons. Don't get me wrong, the are ok beers, but I don't know, I guess I was expecting more. Simply a good dark beer.

Guess I'll have to stick with my Guinness.

As far as hangovers, I can drink a ton of Guinness and never get a hangover. This is the only beer I can do this with in my advanced age.

Oh, I'll have to try the orange juice thing tonight. Maybe that will save the day.
TheCatFather
12/24/08 4:57:39PM
A cold one
zephead
12/24/08 5:26:35PM
American Ale or BudSelect
Pages: [1] 2