Farting in office stories......

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Farting in office stories......
SpiderSilva
5/2/13 4:47:46PM
So today I had to sit down and deliver a write up to one of my associates. After paging her and another manager to the office I ripped one of the meanest farts that I let out in some time. Hell even I was grossed out. Well anyway the other manager cames in and starts gaging you know the throw up in your mouth type. Then the same with the associate delivered and associate walked out and when it was just me and the other manager were in the room I mentioned that I thought she farted during the write up even though it stunk before she came in and I was already in the office.

I thought it was funny as hell.
Shawn91111
5/2/13 4:56:42PM
I work in an office and do that from time to time. I'm not thinking about it and it just comes out, and I sit there and think "how loud was that?" "I wonder if so and so heard it", then I try and recreate the sound with my chair or whatever.
Poor_Franklin
5/2/13 5:14:16PM
Hahaha. I work at a bar. I cropdust non tippers every opportunity my body gives me. I have let a loud one slip by me before......I just turned and said "There goes that damn duck again!"
Theoutlaw08
5/2/13 5:15:37PM

I do stuff like that all the time. I will walk into a few of my buddies offices, sit down, drop a bomb and then leave. Generally pisses them the hell off.
airkerma
5/2/13 7:36:31PM
My issue is that anytime I rip nasty ass, someone always wants to talk to me about something that could probably wait. I figure at that point it's their own fault and they should leave me alone
prozacnation1978
5/3/13 2:28:08PM
I hardly ever do at work but if I do I usually go into the cooler or freezer. Cold air neutralizes the stinkyness
emfleek
5/3/13 4:04:48PM
Enter my office at your own risk. I rip more ass than Peter North in here. Like Shawn, I do it without even thinking. No fucks given though. Its funny watching people react actually.
george112
5/3/13 4:22:25PM

Posted by emfleek

Enter my office at your own risk. I rip more ass than Peter North in here. Like Shawn, I do it without even thinking. No fucks given though. Its funny watching people react actually.

made me lol