The Fart Silencer

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » The Fart Silencer
Kpro
1/6/09 11:08:50PM
LINK

The inventor must intend for you to keep it there all day.

I can't picture a social situation where you could drop your pants and insert and have it be less embarrassing than letting it rip.

Thoughts? Will you be buying one? Gift idea?
cowcatcher
1/6/09 11:19:34PM
why, WHY did i have to hear about this after xmas.....guess ill be buying presidents day gifts this year.
jae_1833
1/7/09 2:18:49AM
HOLE-E-SHIT......WTF is wrong with people!!!!!
EvenFlow
1/7/09 2:37:27AM
lol that is the funniesy shit ever
Aaronno9
1/7/09 3:01:54AM
Yeah, your potential employers totally going to appreciate you dropping your pants in the middle of an interveiw and shoving what looks like a shiny dildo up your ass....

Seriously though, who wants to hide their farts? Let it rip and be proud I say!
Jackelope
1/7/09 8:13:43AM
Wow.. there are some hilarious comments on there

it really is rather huge. isn't the rectum where incipient turds are supposed to station? perhaps if these people produced their shit as solid matter there wouldn't be an issue...

IriShame
1/7/09 1:18:52PM
Perhaps in the Chinese culture periodically standing up and jamming a Man-pon up your ass in public is less embarassing than audibly farting. However, I'm guessing that sales will lag here in America where public anal penetration is slightly more inappropriate than flatulence.

I especially liked the part about putting a cotton ball soaked in your favorite perfume inside it to counteract any unwanted scent that may accompany the fart. This guy has really covered all his bases here. The only problem is the next time I see somebody in the library jam a dildo in his ass and suddenly I smell lavender I'm going to put two and two together. Man, that guy will be so embarassed that I know he farted!

madmarck
1/8/09 9:43:25PM

Users are instructed to insert the open end into their anus when they feel a fart is coming.

Whats worse letting one rip
or
Shoving something up your ass?
I think the latter is far more awkward in a social situation.
kris_ericson
1/9/09 9:44:59PM
how would you use that in public? could you get arrested? funny as hell but awkward
RampageOwnedYou
1/10/09 6:13:10PM
WOW, I think i woud care more about the smell then the sound.

And all they suggest a cotten ball with perfume lol

I aint a chick, so why would i stick somethin up my ass?
Rollins
1/10/09 10:03:43PM
I ordered one of those some time back and I must say it works really well, I'd recommend it to all my friends and family, I got one for my Grandfather for Christmas. He was a bit hesitant but I said, "Papa, just give it a chance, at least for Christmas dinner and just to be nice he did. He was impressed and never leaves home without his fart silencer and Old Spice soaked cotton balls.

The latest news: He's being seeing a lady about his age (around 80ish) as my grandmother passed away years ago, this might be just what he needs to get him back in the game.
MMAcca
1/11/09 1:05:08AM
RampageOwnedYou
1/11/09 10:04:54AM

I ordered one of those some time back and I must say it works really well, I'd recommend it to all my friends and family, I got one for my Grandfather for Christmas. He was a bit hesitant but I said, "Papa, just give it a chance, at least for Christmas dinner and just to be nice he did. He was impressed and never leaves home without his fart silencer and Old Spice soaked cotton balls.

You the inventor? Cause that was some funny $hit!!
Rollins
1/12/09 1:23:57AM

Posted by RampageOwnedYou

You the inventor? Cause that was some funny $hit!!

Not only am I the inventor, I am also a customer.
TheCatFather
1/12/09 2:03:43PM
WTF? So let me gt this straight, turns all farts into SBD's at the same time it blocks sh*t stains. Why not just walk around all day with your finger up your a$$?
Rollins
1/12/09 5:32:37PM
C'mon man, that would just be ridiculous.