Fantasy UFC style Draft Vote 3 The Prelims on Spike

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Fantasy UFC style Draft Vote 3 The Prelims on Spike
POLL: Whose Spike Prelims do you like?
AchillesHeel 19% (3)
DeadHead988 13% (2)
Budgellism 13% (2)
Rabi 25% (4)
gspfan 19% (3)
horstmeyer34 13% (2)
Rabi
4/27/11 3:14:58PM
Table

Rabi 12
Budgellism 9
DeadHead988 9
gspfan 8
AchillesHeel 7
horstmeyer34 5

Rabi has opened up a 3 pts lead at the top, we now move on to each players 2 selected prelims to air live on Spike. Here are every ones selected fights:

1. AchillesHeel

Jake Shields vs. Yushin Okami at 185 lbs
Rich Franklin vs. Nate Marquardt at 185 lbs

2. DeadHead988

Dennis Siver vs Donald Cerrone
Chan Sung Jung vs Brad Pickett

3. Budgellism

Joseph Benavidez vs. Scott "Young Guns" Jorgenson (BW)
Joe Warren vs. Marlon Sandro (FW)

4. Rabi

Robbie Lawlor v Cung Le
Brendan Schaub v Brett Rogers

5. gspfan

LHW - Randy "The Natural" Couture vs Antonio Rogerio "Minotoro" Nogueira
LHW - Muhammed "King Mo'' Lawal vs Ryan "Darth" Bader

6. horstmeyer34

Grispi vs Soto
M Munoz vs C Mcgee

Please vote for the combined 2 fights you would rather watch.
FastKnockout
4/27/11 3:57:22PM
I went with Rabi. I would've picked Deadhead if Rabi hadn't went with Lawler vs. Cung Le. I'd love to see that fight.
DeadHead988
4/27/11 10:28:47PM
Damn! I thought I had this one in the bag! It's the best part of my card!
horstmeyer34
4/27/11 10:41:00PM
Had I not voted for myself, I would have voted for you. Achilles had Okami vs Shields. Budge had Joe Warren. Thats what ruined my view of your cards guys xD
Budgellism
4/27/11 10:55:41PM

Posted by horstmeyer34

Had I not voted for myself, I would have voted for you.

Achilles had Okami vs Shields.
Budge had Joe Warren.

Thats what ruined my view of your cards guys xD

Fair enough. I personally think Sandro would make it a great fight and knock Warren out but I guess that's just me. Also Achilles I think Okami vs Shields is an excellent rematch and I would love to see it again. I picked my cards based on fights I'd love to see and believe would be amazing fights. Next time I play one of these games I'm going to pick differently and go popularity of fighters instead.
DeadHead988
4/27/11 11:03:26PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by horstmeyer34

Budge had Joe Warren.

Fair enough. I personally think Sandro would make it a great fight and knock Warren out but I guess that's just me. Also Achilles I think Okami vs Shields is an excellent rematch and I would love to see it again. I picked my cards based on fights I'd love to see and believe would be amazing fights. Next time I play one of these games I'm going to pick differently and go popularity of fighters instead.

Yeah, me too. I kind of forgot that there aren't as many Saku fans as there used to be, and most of my fighters are at lower weight classes which aren't quite as popular yet. Guarantee that changes within a year and a half!
Budgellism
4/27/11 11:11:21PM

Posted by DeadHead988

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by horstmeyer34

Budge had Joe Warren.

Yeah, me too. I kind of forgot that there aren't as many Saku fans as there used to be, and most of my fighters are at lower weight classes which aren't quite as popular yet. Guarantee that changes within a year and a half!

Exactly. My favourite weight classes are the guys 155 and under. They bring it every time and some of the best fights I've ever seen have been the little guys. Different people, different opinions. I can't ever hate on Saku though.
horstmeyer34
4/28/11 12:01:08AM
I as well favor the lower classes. My favorite divisions are, Flyweight because thats the weight I would fight at. Bantam & Feather because they just keep going. I've never seen Sandro fight. But, if theres a chance he can KO Warren,I would love to watch it!
DeadHead988
4/28/11 12:16:47AM
Do you train?
horstmeyer34
4/28/11 12:30:12AM

Posted by DeadHead988 Do you train?
Used too. I started when I was 15. We trained at a gym owned by a guy who owned a gym somewhere else. He stopped by every month to check out new talent. THEN he stopped paying for the insurance & we got closed down. & the nearest gym is the next town over but i've been focusing on graduating so I didn't go. But i graduated 2 weeks ago so right now I'm just trying to get into shape so I don't get my ass beat when I walk in.
Budgellism
4/28/11 12:41:55AM

Posted by horstmeyer34

I as well favor the lower classes.
My favorite divisions are,
Flyweight because thats the weight I would fight at.
Bantam & Feather because they just keep going.

I've never seen Sandro fight. But, if theres a chance he can KO Warren,I would love to watch it!

Search him up man, he's a beast. He is also coming to Bellator so we could very well see if I'm right if he wins the next FW tournament. He's got the perfect style to beat Warren in my opinion. His wrestling isn't as good as Warren's but it's good enough to keep the fight standing long enough to hit Warren with some power that he probably hasn't felt before.
horstmeyer34
4/28/11 12:50:51AM
I just watched http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0UaU4jXQjg&feature=related
Budgellism
4/28/11 1:58:49AM

Posted by horstmeyer34

I just watched http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0UaU4jXQjg&feature=related

Check this one out. Dude throws bombs.

Marlon Sandro Highlight
horstmeyer34
4/28/11 2:58:36AM
Damn. His standup reminds me of Lil Heathen, just throwing like crazy
Rabi
4/28/11 1:30:39PM
This vote is now closed, the results are:

Rabi 4
gspfan 3
DeadHead988 2
Budgellism 2
horstmeyer34 2
AchillesHeel 1

The pts are

Rabi 8
gspfan 7
DeadHead988 6
Budgellism 6
horstmeyer34 6
AchillesHeel 3

Overall Table

Rabi 20
Budgellism 15
DeadHead988 15
gspfan 15
horstmeyer34 11
AchillesHeel 10

DeadHead988
4/28/11 6:37:05PM
I really feel like i got screwed on this one...