Fantasy UFC (New Season starts at UFC 122)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Fantasy UFC (New Season starts at UFC 122)
« Previous Page | Next Page »
jae_1833
12/1/10 3:08:48AM
cool thanks!
Rabi
12/2/10 2:21:04PM
TUF 12 Finale

LHW

Stephen Bonnar v Igor Pokrajac

MW

Damian Maia v Kendall Grove
Rich Attonito v Dave Branch

WW

Johnny Hendricks v Rick Story

LW

Jonathan Brookins v Michael Johnson
Cody McKenzie v Aaron Wilkinson
Sako Chivitchian v Kyle Watson

FW

Nam Phan v Leonard Garcia
Tyler Toner v Ian Loveland
Fredson Paixao v Pablo Garza

BW

Will Campuzano v Nick Pace
emfleek
12/2/10 2:31:07PM
LHW: Bonnar
MW: Attonito
WW: Hendricks
LW: Brookins*
FW: Paix√£o
BW: Campuzano

Rabi
12/2/10 2:39:10PM
LHW Bonnar
MW Maia
WW Hendricks
LW Brookins
FW Garcia
BW Pace
sparky
12/2/10 9:27:38PM
LHW:
Stephen Bonnar

MW:
Demian Maia

WW:
Johnny Hendricks

LW:
Cody Mckenzie

FW:
Tyler Toner

BW:
Nick Pace
king_katool
12/2/10 11:22:10PM
LHW

Stephen Bonnar

MW

Damian Maia

WW

Rick Story

LW

Jonathan Brookins

FW

Leonard Garcia

BW

Will Campuzano
jae_1833
12/3/10 12:47:05AM
LHW
Stephen Bonnar

MW
Damian Maia

WW
Johnny Hendricks

LW
Jonathan Brookins

FW
Tyler Toner

BW
Will Campuzano

BlueSkiesBurn
12/3/10 2:03:25AM
[
LHW

Stephen Bonnar v
MW

Rich Attonito

WW

Johnny Hendricks

LW

Jonathan Brookins

FW

Nam Phan

BW

Nick Pace
jiujitsufreak74
12/4/10 3:41:25PM
LHW: Bonnar

MW: Maia

WW: Hendricks

LW: Brookins

FW: Garcia

BW: Campuzano
Rabi
12/5/10 4:05:12AM
KO Garza
SUB McKenzie
FOTN Brookins v Johnson
Fighter Brookins

jae_1833
12/5/10 4:12:22AM

Posted by Rabi

KO Garza
SUB McKenzie
FOTN Brookins v Johnson
Fighter Brookins

Garza's ko is sick go online and watch that shizz if you missed it.....sweet! Cody....I seriously doubt he ever wins by guillotine in the UFC again, but he earned it tonight. In fact I think his next opponent will probably KO him......Glad to have Bonnar back.
BlueSkiesBurn
12/5/10 5:38:54AM
KO Garza
SUB McKenzitine.
FOTN Phan vs. Garcia
Fighter Phan

I'm sort of shocked by Brookins being nominated for fighter or FOTN.

Brookins didn't show me half as much tonight as Phan did. Nor was his fight even half as exciting.

Phan fought a much tougher opponent and many people think he got robbed. He had the only split decision of the night, how is a 2 rounds to three one-sided affair taking FOTN over a controversial fight?

Brookins showed that he also has enormous holes in his game that he has failed to correct throughout his career.

I'm a little shocked at a couple votes, honestly.

Normally these TUF fighters fight other TUF fighters on these cards. Phan got a WEC veteran with MUCH more fight experience and lost a fight most people think he won.

I'm not trying to sway votes in my favor, but I would be remiss if I didn't make a comment about this. Vote how you want. I'll never back off Phan for FOTN and Fighter.
Rabi
12/5/10 6:04:01AM
I like your passion, I personally scored the fight 29-28 for Garcia, I really enjoyed the Brookins fight as was impressed with the way he came back after clearly losing the first round. I loved his takedown in the third round as well.

jae could you please post a link for the garza KO.
BlueSkiesBurn
12/5/10 6:16:31AM

Posted by Rabi

I like your passion, I personally scored the fight 29-28 for Garcia, I really enjoyed the Brookins fight as was impressed with the way he came back after clearly losing the first round. I loved his takedown in the third round as well.

jae could you please post a link for the garza KO.

Don't get me wrong, Rabi. Brookins made a hell of a comeback after that first round. I'm not dismissing Brookins by ANY means. I just think that, when compared to the fight and fighter Phan had to face, I can't honestly say that Brookins had AS impressive of an outing.

It's like 6 1/2 in one hand and 5 1/2 in the other with 1 set aside for personal preference for a Baker's dozen. I have to give my reward to the tastier cupcake.

EDIT: I also scored it 29-28 Garcia, FYI
Rabi
12/5/10 6:19:49AM
It will be interesting to see how the votes go. 2-1 to Brookins so far.
BlueSkiesBurn
12/5/10 6:33:08AM

Posted by Rabi

It will be interesting to see how the votes go. 2-1 to Brookins so far.

Totally. I wasn't trying to start a heated argument on this thread, I just notice that we usually just cast a vote and rarely discuss them. Thought I'd throw my two cents in. If that's not what you're going for on this thread, by all means, let me know and I'll just vote next time.
emfleek
12/6/10 9:08:53AM
KO: Garza
SUB: McKenzie
FOTN: Brookins/Johnson
FIGHTER: Brookins
BlueSkiesBurn
12/6/10 9:23:37AM

Posted by emfleek

FOTN: Brookins/Garcia

emfleek
12/6/10 10:33:51AM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Posted by emfleek

FOTN: Brookins/Garcia

It was one of the dark matches.

BlueSkiesBurn
12/6/10 11:50:25AM
Haha, I owed you a ""
Rabi
12/6/10 12:04:41PM
BlueSkiesBurn,

I value your opinion mate, I like the fact you give your reasons when you vote, if we all thought the same it would be boring, 3-1 to Brookins so far, also I run this game in my camp as well, and one of my camp members voted:

FOTN Story v Hendricks
Fighter Story.

I think it makes it a more interesting game when people vote for different things. I think its fair to say in MMA we all look for different things that we see as being more exciting, some like the standing and banging like Garcia v Phan, some like the takedowns and the reversals or the come from behind victorys.
BlueSkiesBurn
12/6/10 12:07:00PM

Posted by Rabi

BlueSkiesBurn,

I value your opinion mate, I like the fact you give your reasons when you vote, if we all thought the same it would be boring, 3-1 to Brookins so far, also I run this game in my camp as well, and one of my camp members voted:

FOTN Story v Hendricks
Fighter Story.

I think it makes it a more interesting game when people vote for different things. I think its fair to say in MMA we all look for different things that we see as being more exciting, some like the standing and banging like Garcia v Phan, some like the takedowns and the reversals or the come from behind victorys.

Thank you, sir. If Emfleek was half the man you are I would have joined East Coast Pitbulls.
emfleek
12/6/10 12:25:28PM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Thank you, sir. If Emfleek was half the man you are I would have joined East Coast Pitbulls.

There's a transition period to allow the hormones to kick in after the surgery, d*ck!

BlueSkiesBurn
12/6/10 12:39:10PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

There's a transition period to allow the hormones to kick in after the surgery, d*ck!

I am good on that. Been a great member.

EDIT: You didn't give birth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sparky
12/6/10 7:14:09PM
KO: Garza
SUB: McKenzie
FOTN: Brookins/Johnson
FIGHTER: Brookins
jae_1833
12/6/10 8:43:22PM
This is why I voted for Garza!
link
Rabi
12/9/10 2:47:06PM
UFC 124 votes

KO

Garza 5

SUB

McKenzie 5

FOTN

Brookins v Johnson 4
Phan v Garcia 1

Fighter

Brookins 4
Phan 1
BlueSkiesBurn
12/9/10 2:49:47PM
Are we doing 124? We need to get that up. It's 2 days away
Rabi
12/9/10 2:52:14PM
Yes, im just updating now and will then set up 124, i will email everyone when it is ready.
BlueSkiesBurn
12/9/10 2:52:38PM
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7