Gandalf ko 46% (12)
Gandalf Sub 19% (5)
Gandalf Dec 4% (1)
Dumbledore ko 27% (7)
Dumbledore Sub 4% (1)
Dumbledore Dec 0% (0)
Mungooch
12/6/08 5:57:41PM
Who would win in a match between Galdalf (Lord of the rings) or Prof Dumbledore(Harry potter) Magic can be used no swords.
This topic has been brought to you by sheer boredom and the fact that Lord of the rings was on tv last night.
SeanSalmonisGod
12/6/08 6:27:44PM
Dumbledore by 2nd round flying knee, after a stuffing a takedown attampt by gandalf
jiujitsufreak74
12/6/08 6:53:03PM
not even a question Gandalf would win. Dumbledore lives in the Harry Potter Universe which is pussy compared to Middle Earth.
aaa9erh8er
12/6/08 7:41:24PM
hmmm but gandalph dont get a sword. i still sa Big G tko
dannyfrank
12/6/08 9:20:37PM
gandalf all the way. as shown in the fellowship of the rings, he can take an ass beating. as shown in the rest of the movies, he can dish out an ass beating as well
Khaos
12/6/08 9:25:30PM
Gandolf definately, he'd give DD a beating and toying with him for 3 rounds, winning a decision that would make DD retire out of both shame and embarassment
Mungooch
12/7/08 5:50:19AM
Ok how bout Ernie the giant chicken vs man bear pig?
MMAcca
12/10/08 12:59:59AM
Gandalf FTW

MBP!
Pookie
12/10/08 1:35:14AM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

not even a question Gandalf would win. Dumbledore lives in the Harry Potter Universe which is pussy compared to Middle Earth.

indeed, i was just wondering how hed finish him personally... Dumbledore is technically sound enough to get out of any sub gandlaf would throw at him(with his stick of course), but gandalf's sheer power should be able to stop dumbledore early, especially with dumbledore's goulet like chin.

Boo_Radley21
12/10/08 1:45:36AM
Gandalf for sure. He grew up in the hood, check out how dangerous it is.

Dumbledor is a teacher and only has to deal with little kids ******* with him.

Gandalf has the tougher experiences and will walk right through Dubledor, finishing him with a late uppercut followed by some ground and pound, then an armbar
ncordless
12/10/08 2:11:09AM
I am going to show my true geekdom here and share the fact that Gandalf was not actually a human... he and the other "wizards" of Middle Earth were actually a sort of angel/demi-god sent by the gods of Valinor to champion the cause of "good" vs. Sauron, who was himself a demi-god/angel of the same kind.

Sometimes, for the sake of my manliness, I wish I could forget the things I learned at the age of 12
Pookie
12/10/08 3:07:01AM

Posted by ncordless

I am going to show my true geekdom here and share the fact that Gandalf was not actually a human... he and the other "wizards" of Middle Earth were actually a sort of angel/demi-god sent by the gods of Valinor to champion the cause of "good" vs. Sauron, who was himself a demi-god/angel of the same kind.

Sometimes, for the sake of my manliness, I wish I could forget the things I learned at the age of 12

Nonsense man, you just won the thread. and theres nothing more manly than winning.
ThaAxeMurderer7
12/10/08 3:28:52PM

Posted by Mungooch

Thats kinda hard to predict. We know Ernie can take and dish out an ass whooping from his epic battles with Peter. Then you have Man Bear Pig. If it was something like Man Squirrel Pig, then there is no doubt I'd go with Ernie. But the fact that he has Bear in him concerns me. I'm going to go with Ernie for the simple fact that I know what he brings and I'm not so sure about Man Bear Pig.
higdon10
12/10/08 4:45:21PM
Bob Saget
dannyfrank
12/10/08 5:35:38PM

Posted by ThaAxeMurderer7

Posted by Mungooch

Thats kinda hard to predict. We know Ernie can take and dish out an ass whooping from his epic battles with Peter. Then you have Man Bear Pig. If it was something like Man Squirrel Pig, then there is no doubt I'd go with Ernie. But the fact that he has Bear in him concerns me. I'm going to go with Ernie for the simple fact that I know what he brings and I'm not so sure about Man Bear Pig.

ive seen em both fight. both are brawlers and have amazing stand up. however, man bear pig is just too ruthless for ernie to handle. im guessing it will be an all out war with MBP winning a unanimous decision in the end. i will root for ernie though
Jackelope
12/10/08 6:10:06PM
I'm ashamed that the original question was even asked TBH.

Gandalf trains with some of the best strikers in the world in Aragorn and Legolas. His toughness is the stuff of legends thanks to training alongside Gimli and Thorin Oakenshield. He's already shown a vast knowledge of the fight game by coaching both Frodo and and Bilbo to world championships over the likes of such opponents as Smaug (the best p4p dragon in the world) and Sauron, who was also p4p considered among the best demigods of all time. Lastly, let's not forget that Gandalf's ground game has been displayed time and again in countless ground battles across the plains of Middle Earth. That's not even mentioning the GnP display he put on the bridge in Moria, or the tenacity he showed in pursuing the Balrog for 8 days straight just to finally KO him down the mountain.

I would go with Gandalf by a legendary, unquestionable one-sided ass whooping KO. The beat down he laid on the Balrog would pale in comparison.

and yes, I read The Hobbit when I was 9 years old and have been a Tolkien fan ever since

Mitchell740
12/10/08 6:12:12PM

Posted by dannyfrank

Posted by ThaAxeMurderer7

Posted by Mungooch

ive seen em both fight. both are brawlers and have amazing stand up. however, man bear pig is just too ruthless for ernie to handle. im guessing it will be an all out war with MBP winning a unanimous decision in the end. i will root for ernie though

Ernie could outlast him, MBP doesn't have enough endurance. Ernie has fought over miles and miles and days with Peter.

And come one, Al Gore is the only man MBP has fought.
D0wnUnd6e6r
12/10/08 6:41:31PM
never watched any movie of any series but ive seen both characters and ill take gandalf sub
dannyfrank
12/10/08 7:27:58PM

Posted by Mitchell740

Ernie could outlast him, MBP doesn't have enough endurance. Ernie has fought over miles and miles and days with Peter.

ernie does have better endurance, but MBP will destroy him as soon as he closes the distance, which isnt that hard to do against ernie. and al gore isnt his only fight, watch this clip from UFC 4.5: Imaginationland. he destroys multiple opponents just in the first round!

LINK

i sure as hell wouldnt fight him
Jackelope
12/10/08 7:49:06PM

Posted by dannyfrank

Posted by Mitchell740

ernie does have better endurance, but MBP will destroy him as soon as he closes the distance, which isnt that hard to do against ernie. and al gore isnt his only fight, watch this clip from UFC 4.5: Imaginationland. he destroys multiple opponents just in the first round!

LINK

i sure as hell wouldnt fight him

MBP is a lock for a rd. 1 KO, IMO. I like that people are underestimating him, though. He's in my parlay along with Monty Python Rabbit (over Geico Caveman via rd. 1 decapatation) and Scooby Doo over Benji. (LnP UD by Scoobs) it's got a great payoff.
Mayhem13
12/10/08 8:03:59PM
the winner would be the first one to throw away the Magic the Gathering deck, and stop wearing cloaks as grown men...
dannyfrank
12/10/08 8:16:21PM

Posted by Mayhem13

the winner would be the first one to throw away the Magic the Gathering deck, and stop wearing cloaks as grown men...

well you're just a party pooper then!
Jackelope
12/10/08 8:18:47PM

Posted by Mayhem13

That's hilarious
Pookie
12/10/08 8:26:06PM

Posted by Mayhem13

Well my zombie deck says otherwise... jerk
Pookie
12/10/08 8:30:57PM
Man Bear Pig absolutely destroys Ernie the chicken 1 on 1 in a cage.

The only reason Ernie made it out of round 1 with peter griffin was because peter gassed, and then the chicken jumped off the bridge to tackle him... a totally illegal move in the cage.

Manbearpig takes a limb home with him, if the head counts as a limb.
Round 1 Sub(Injury)
Pookie
12/10/08 8:32:52PM
How about Manny Pacquiao vs. 400 fat midgets and/or tubby toddlers with Sledgehammers, in a closed off basketball court?