Fantasy Game Idea

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Fantasy Game Idea
Mchubb316
3/29/08 2:16:31PM
Just wondering what people would think of this idea, unless someone has already thought of it, or if it would even be possible.
I think it would be fun to have a fantasy grand prix tournament. You could take10 or 12 top qualifying members and or camps and do a tournament style fantasy game based on event perfromances. I know there would have to be tie breakers and all that good stuff. You could still do the regular fantasy camp and individual scoring, but just add the tournament once or twice a year to crown the grand prix champion. Maybe have two one for the UFC events and one for the Secondary league. Thoughts? Different ideas?
grappler0000
3/29/08 2:21:33PM
Deja Vu
Mchubb316
3/29/08 2:23:36PM
Iam assuming that means this idea has already been thrown out there? If so. I will delete the post or if I cant I will understand if the moderators deleted it. I don't want to beat a dead horse about this.
grappler0000
3/29/08 2:39:04PM
Don't know if the idea has been presented by anyone else or not, but I'm fairly sure this is a duplicate thread, as you made the same one yesterday. I'm just not sure it benefits anyone to create duplicate threads for a topic...people can still see and respond to your other thread even if it's not on top of the heap.

Mchubb316
3/29/08 2:42:21PM
I thought maybe putting it in a different forum, more people would see it and I would get more responses. I thought that your comment meant that someone has already brought this up.