Fantasy game on UFC.com help

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Fantasy game on UFC.com help
Aaronno9
2/23/09 2:50:32AM
Just wondering what constitutes a majority decision? I figured it just meant UD since its right below split decision. Pretty disappointing, missed out on two perfect picks becouse of this and still finished like 70th or something, so I might of cracked top 50 if id not got confused about it

Best I can think is a UD is considered 30-27 and a Majority is 29-28 or something?
Aaronno9
2/23/09 3:00:40AM
Ok just I just noticed an announcement on the site, looks like lots of people did the same as me and have been complaining about it. Turns out a Majority decision is when one judge scores it a draw and the other 2 a win for one fighter. Least I know for next time.

On a side not, half the players on the UFC site must be n00bs, I've never even cracked the top 100 on this site but I've placed 35th and 75th in my first two games over there lol.
DCRage
2/23/09 6:37:19AM
It's how the scoring works there. My record was poor for 95 but I still finished close to where I usually do, just outside the Top 100 (usually somewhere between 110-130). That was largely because on most fights I got at least one thing right between winner, round ending time, and minute ending time.
breakdown5
2/23/09 7:52:58AM

Posted by Aaronno9

Ok just I just noticed an announcement on the site, looks like lots of people did the same as me and have been complaining about it. Turns out a Majority decision is when one judge scores it a draw and the other 2 a win for one fighter. Least I know for next time.

On a side not, half the players on the UFC site must be n00bs, I've never even cracked the top 100 on this site but I've placed 35th and 75th in my first two games over there lol.

I think so as well. There are something like twenty thousand people playing and the worst I've done in like thirty events is place 152. This site has much more knowledgeable fans of MMA in general I think.
emfleek
2/23/09 10:00:42AM
I'm a retard and I still placed 42nd for this event.