PG Fantasy Football

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Side Games » PG Fantasy Football
jakewalters
7/9/12 3:10:56AM
Looking to field 10 people who are into the NFL and want to do a fantasy football league. I've been the commissioner of a few leagues in the past, and the format they have on NFL.com is the best, in my opinion (i've also done yahoo and ESPN). I have a league on there with my friends from back home, and everyone dug it last season. Send me a PM or reply on this thread to let me know if you're down!

PM me your e-mail if you're interested, i'll set the league up once we get ten and we'll draft later this month. I'll keep the PG updated with who does well as the season progresses.

1. jakewalters
2. Playground_Samurai
3. kopower
4. Bubbles
5. Theoutlaw08
6. cowcatcher
7. Kpro
8. Michael_Corleone
9. Shawn91111
10. prophecy033
Playground_Samurai
7/9/12 9:04:34AM
I'm in. I'd prefer a 10 team league but it's your show. Also, there are a few people I would make sure not to include, as they have ruined mine in the past by quitting very early for things such as making shitty trades then blaming it on me since i was the commissioner. Or just signing up and just not participating at all.
kopower
7/9/12 9:09:26AM
I'd be down. When would you think about doing the draft, and how about the scoring system?
jakewalters
7/9/12 9:19:20AM

Posted by Playground_Samurai

I'm in. I'd prefer a 10 team league but it's your show. Also, there are a few people I would make sure not to include, as they have ruined mine in the past by quitting very early for things such as making shitty trades then blaming it on me since i was the commissioner. Or just signing up and just not participating at all.

ten works for me

Posted by kopower

I'd be down. When would you think about doing the draft, and how about the scoring system?

late this month for the draft. default scoring system for offense/defense. qb/2rb/2wr/rb-wr flex/te/k/def/7 bench.
Poor_Franklin
7/9/12 3:42:47PM
i cant commit right now, if you're struggling to find your 10 & you need someone last minute, send me a PM & let me know & i'll see how i feel then.

im so ready for football season!
Bubbles
7/9/12 6:59:00PM
I'm ready to kick some ass. I found a love for auction drafts last year...finished 1st and 3rd (though lost semis by 3 points and would have won championship if i advanced) with auction drafts and 6th and 10th in live drafts lol. I have only ever done Yahoo leagues, but im down for w/e
Theoutlaw08
7/10/12 3:11:23PM
I'd be in, depending on when the draft would be.
cowcatcher
7/11/12 1:07:51AM
I'm in, need a free league to do well in to take away the hurt from losing all my pay leagues.
jakewalters
7/11/12 1:21:08AM
Yeah, I plan on doing this free in case anyone was wondering. And for the draft, I want to figure out a time we're all free and do a live online draft. Random order, snake draft. I've tried auction leagues in the past, but I prefer the snake draft format..
Michael_Corleone
7/11/12 11:47:20AM
Sign me up if there is still a spot.
Shawn91111
7/14/12 11:30:39AM
I'll join up
prophecy033
7/14/12 1:53:13PM
Im in
jakewalters
7/14/12 9:21:33PM
Nice! We have everyone we need now. I'll send out a couple mass PM's to get your email addresses and figure out a good time to draft.
jakewalters
7/16/12 6:07:14PM
Okay, I have most of your e-mail addresses. I'll set the league up later tonight, and you should get an e-mail.

I have most of your availabilities as well. How would one week from today work? Monday, July 23rd at 10:00pm ET?
prophecy033
7/16/12 7:22:42PM

Posted by jakewalters

Okay, I have most of your e-mail addresses. I'll set the league up later tonight, and you should get an e-mail.

I have most of your availabilities as well. How would one week from today work? Monday, July 23rd at 10:00pm ET?

jakewalters
7/17/12 12:52:39AM
Bubbles has a baseball game the night of Monday, July 23 and that seems like the only day we're all free for a while.

Could we move the draft to 11:30pm ET instead of 10:00pm ET? He'll be home by then.
jakewalters
7/22/12 6:08:28AM
We have a draft Monday night at 10pm ET and a few people still haven't joined the league... PM me your e-mail if you aren't in the league but still want to join.
jakewalters
7/23/12 9:40:58PM
Draft is in 20 minutes!!!
Michael_Corleone
12/20/12 11:19:52AM
Michael_Corleone vs Kpro for the Championship.

Bubbles vs jakewalters for 3rd place.

WAR DARK HORSE!!!
Bubbles
12/20/12 3:20:28PM
I have no idea how I lost to a guy who hasn't touched his team in weeks...then again sitting James Jones and picking up a Rams defense instead of playing Denver might have been it

I woulda preferred an all Dark Horse final but c'est la vie. WAR DARK HORSE
Michael_Corleone
12/20/12 10:51:05PM

Posted by Bubbles

I have no idea how I lost to a guy who hasn't touched his team in weeks...then again sitting James Jones and picking up a Rams defense instead of playing Denver might have been it

I woulda preferred an all Dark Horse final but c'est la vie. WAR DARK HORSE

I would prop you for getting the best regular season record award but I have to spread some lovin!