Fantasy Football Help

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Fantasy Football Help
The_Metal_Maniac
8/30/08 5:33:15PM
Ok this is my dilemma at Wr my two starters are Owens and Colston. However I need a 5th WR to fill my bench. My other two receivers are Lee Evans and Ted Ginn Jr. Any help and why to chose said WR would be greatly appreciated. Heres who I have it narrowed down to.

Issac Bruce- Pro He's San Fransicos primary Wr
Con- He's 36 much slower, and has O'sullivan as his QB.

Ronnald Curry- Pro He's been healthy and he's a big speedy target.
Con- Unproven Russell is his QB and Javon Walker is there to take most of the balls.

Sidney Rice- Pro Had a pretty good rookie year. Incredibly fast with good hands and a great red zone target.
Con- Tavaris Jackson is his Q. Bernard Berrian provides pretty much the identical skill set in a smaller package. Red Zone attempts will be given to AP.

Eddie Royal. Pro- Brandon Marshall has problems staying un-suspended lol. Great hands does amazing things after the catch, and also kick and punt returner.
Con- He's a rookie. Brandon Marshall is on the team.
Shawn91111
8/30/08 6:31:28PM

Posted by roncomanjason

Ok this is my dilemma at Wr my two starters are Owens and Colston. However I need a 5th WR to fill my bench. My other two receivers are Lee Evans and Ted Ginn Jr. Any help and why to chose said WR would be greatly appreciated. Heres who I have it narrowed down to.

Issac Bruce- Pro He's San Fransicos primary Wr
Con- He's 36 much slower, and has O'sullivan as his QB.

Ronnald Curry- Pro He's been healthy and he's a big speedy target.
Con- Unproven Russell is his QB and Javon Walker is there to take most of the balls.

Sidney Rice- Pro Had a pretty good rookie year. Incredibly fast with good hands and a great red zone target.
Con- Tavaris Jackson is his Q. Bernard Berrian provides pretty much the identical skill set in a smaller package. Red Zone attempts will be given to AP.

Eddie Royal. Pro- Brandon Marshall has problems staying un-suspended lol. Great hands does amazing things after the catch, and also kick and punt returner.
Con- He's a rookie. Brandon Marshall is on the team.

Well although I am better at fantasy baseball and basketball, I do decently at fantasy football so IMO id pick Royal. It is only your 5th WR so you're not looking for someone to turn your team around, anything they give is a plus. Marshall's suspension dropped form 3 games to 1 so that does hurt Royal a bit but I think he will have a good year. Out of those WR's his QB (Cutler) is the best and I think will only improve. Not much of an explanation though more of a gut feeling.