Beardotheweirdo
2/1/09 1:58:37PM
Antonio Rogerio Minotoro Nogueira
Pookie
2/1/09 5:51:40PM
Frank Mir & Andrei Arlovski
RampageOwnedYou
2/1/09 11:09:03PM
whos up and till what time, do they have to pick?
king_katool
2/2/09 6:14:33AM

Posted by RampageOwnedYou

whos up and till what time, do they have to pick?

its been over 12 hrs since pookie made his pick so next is skipped and you may pick
RampageOwnedYou
2/2/09 8:55:35AM
Forrest Griffin
Boo_Radley21
2/2/09 1:26:59PM
I shall choose Matt "The Terror" Serra
Beardotheweirdo
2/2/09 6:13:41PM
Ricardo Arona
EvenFlow
2/3/09 1:43:16AM
Luiz Cane
king_katool
2/3/09 6:03:01AM
dustin hazelett(SP).... running out the door to work lol
Pookie
2/3/09 7:03:59AM
Now when we vote on the best card, are we voting for one card, or voting to see who wins each division and then it keeps going elimination style like a grand prix?
Beardotheweirdo
2/3/09 1:08:13PM
Luiz Cane is a LHW.

I thought fighters can only go up a weight class, so he would only be available to those picking LHW's or HW's....
Rabi
2/3/09 3:34:31PM
Fighters can go up or down a weight class, as long as it is a realistic weight change. Cane at MW seems ok to me.

With regards to voting for the best card, i am open to suggestions. If you want to square each weight classes then have 5 finalists, 1 in each weight class we could do that.
Boo_Radley21
2/3/09 3:38:53PM

Posted by Rabi

Fighters can go up or down a weight class, as long as it is a realistic weight change. Cane at MW seems ok to me.

With regards to voting for the best card, i am open to suggestions. If you want to square each weight classes then have 5 finalists, 1 in each weight class we could do that.

I'm liking the weight classes going against eachother for 5 finalists idea.
Hendo67
2/3/09 4:28:30PM
Mirko Cro-Cop
Playground_Samurai
2/3/09 4:59:39PM
Nick Diaz
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Wolfenstein
2/3/09 5:06:42PM
In terms of voting, I think the best way would be to either keep the voting "in house" or pick 3-4 respected members that can kind of choose by commitee so to speak. Just kind of thinking out loud here so anyways...

Robbie Lawler and Demian Maia
Playground_Samurai
2/3/09 9:11:50PM
Gesias "JZ" Cavalcante
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
EvenFlow
2/4/09 1:17:42AM

Posted by Wolfenstein

In terms of voting, I think the best way would be to either keep the voting "in house" or pick 3-4 respected members that can kind of choose by commitee so to speak. Just kind of thinking out loud here so anyways...

Robbie Lawler and Demian Maia

I knew you were gonna pick Lawler if I didnt.
Hendo67
2/4/09 2:00:46PM
cain velasquez
king_katool
2/4/09 7:46:34PM
jake sheilds
EvenFlow
2/4/09 9:31:08PM
Chris Leben
Boo_Radley21
2/4/09 11:17:54PM
Joe "Daddy" Stevenson
Pookie
2/5/09 4:18:51PM
I think Rampage's turn ran out and beardo is on the clock now
Rabi
2/5/09 5:17:07PM
U R right mate, I have mailed beardo.
RampageOwnedYou
2/5/09 6:23:19PM
With the rules changing halfway through the draft, im going to change my pick and take.....Big Nog
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 2
RampageOwnedYou
2/5/09 6:25:56PM

This is B.S btw, this whole time, beardo and I have been going by what we were told. So 5 picks later and the rules change?
Rabi
2/5/09 6:33:43PM

Fighters can move up a down 1 weight class as long as the move seems realistic. For eg HW that fight at 250lb will not make a LHW grand prix. Super HW fighters can be included in the HW grand prix. Fighters that fight at 2 weights or have recently changed weight can fight at either of those weights but not a weight either side of both those weight classes.

This was stated in the intro, you should have read it correctly rampage.
Beardotheweirdo
2/5/09 6:43:03PM
Quoted from the OP.

"For eg

Anderson Silva can fight at LHW or MW, but not HW and WW.
BJ Penn can fight at WW or LW but not MW and FW."

That means a fighter can go up a weight class but not down. Luis Cane is a LHW, he was drafted for a MW tournament. That's a drop in weight class.

Also taken from the original post.

"Last edited 2/5/09 6:35PM by rabi Edit note/reason: n/a"

You just edited the OP 5 minutes ago, then accused Rampage of reading it wrong.

I gotta agree with Rampage owned you, that's some serious B.S.

Thanks for the doing the draft though.

BTW, I'll take Fabricio Werdum
Pookie
2/5/09 6:52:24PM
I do think Cane is kind of a bigger LHW and is more apt to compete in a HW tourny than a MW( btw im not just saying that because im doing the HW division either, i have no desire to draft him). Just saying its a little of a stretch to me.

But as far as this being in the rules from the beginning they were there.

I think you acted a little rashly on the situation rampage, a message to whomever drafted him and possibly even Rabi might solve the situation.

Theres no way Nogueria could make LHW though so im inclined to wait until the situation is resolved to make my draft picks, as nogueria was my next choice as well .

Rabi messaged me saying he wasnt going to be on a computer for a minute so he told me to make his pick(s) for him

Tyson Griffin
~~~~~
My 2 Picks
~~~~~
Josh Thompson.

He still hasnt officially picked Thompson yet though because its my turn and im going to have to see how this situation resolves itself
RampageOwnedYou
2/5/09 7:03:41PM
Yeah, well this is why beardo asked about the rules earlier. He was told, this is how it was.
So Nog should be fine.

im cool with the decision either way.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6