Fantasy Basketball

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Fantasy Basketball
Malaussie
12/4/11 8:38:48AM
Hey guys i'm running a head 2 head fantasy basketball league with 16 teams with a live draft now keep in mind i live in Australia so we need to pick a time that suits everyone no matter where in the world you live so i think drafting on a weekend will be best that way i can get to the draft at pretty much any time so who wants in.

P.S the league is on yahoo
Bubbles
12/4/11 4:34:17PM
im in. my yahoo id is kidd5pujols
Malaussie
12/5/11 6:52:15PM
Will send you an invite. Got any friends that want to join? Because most of my friends are into football and rugby so they have no interest in doing fantasy basketball and the ones that do like basketball are too lazy to do fantasy haha.
NaturalBornKiller92
12/6/11 12:23:30PM
Im down. My yahoo id is antfit1
Bubbles
12/8/11 1:04:12AM

Posted by Malaussie

Will send you an invite. Got any friends that want to join? Because most of my friends are into football and rugby so they have no interest in doing fantasy basketball and the ones that do like basketball are too lazy to do fantasy haha.

i do, but it depends on draft day and time since your clock is far different than ours
Malaussie
12/8/11 6:15:47PM
Let me know what times suit them try to make it on a weekend for me so i can do middle of the day which will be night time for you guys. I got a few friends over here that want to join as well so i'll ask if a lunchtime on a saturday would suit them which would be a friday night for you i think.
Malaussie
12/11/11 5:16:03AM
Hey guys just follow this link to sign up Malaussie's league
NaturalBornKiller92
12/21/11 2:53:52PM
what is the league id #?
Malaussie
12/22/11 7:24:09AM

Posted by NaturalBornKiller92

what is the league id #?

Sorry we have already drafted i'll keep you in mind for next season