Fantasy Baseball *sign up*

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Fantasy Baseball *sign up*
RampageOwnedYou
1/27/09 5:51:32PM
I created a league in CBS, which I have found to be the best. Yahoo charges money to have live stats, and CBS doesnt. So this is the best league around.

Its going to be head to head.

The draft will be held one week before the regular season begins.
March 28, 2009, 5:30 PM ET which is a saturday

Its a 10 team league, and will be very active.

PM to get the password.

www.cbssports.com
RampageOwnedYou
1/27/09 7:01:00PM
I appologize i forgot to mention.

This is a LIVE draft, which is held on the above date and time.

Currently we have 4 of 10 teams claimed. So 6 spots open, and this is a free league, no cost to join.

Money can be won, if your team is top 10 out of all CBS. A fair amount too.
So who will have bragging rights?.
higdon10
1/27/09 7:03:49PM
I would love to come and smack everyone around but I'm loyal to Yahoo!
Shawn91111
1/27/09 7:49:16PM
I tried the CBs one and it for some reason didnt work for me. Im loyal to the yahoo one and won last seasons MMA playground league
RampageOwnedYou
1/27/09 8:16:49PM
I dont like yahoo, because im doing one for hockey. And they make you pay for the stats...how dumb is that. To top it off, h2h is way better then having to do better in various categories. I rather win a week due to my guys doing good, not having to win in doubles and tripples.
Shawn91111
1/27/09 9:43:37PM

Posted by RampageOwnedYou

I dont like yahoo, because im doing one for hockey. And they make you pay for the stats...how dumb is that. To top it off, h2h is way better then having to do better in various categories. I rather win a week due to my guys doing good, not having to win in doubles and tripples.

Thats what last seasons playground league in Yahoo was h2h. I dont mind doubles as a category..in a few leagues ive been in there have been categories for complete games and holds. I could do without CG though.
bojangalz
1/28/09 1:33:55AM
I would have loved to join a playground league....But there's just not enough time for multiple obsessions. i'm a recovering fantasy baseball junkie and mmaplayground.com is kind of like my 12th step.

Good luck o everyone who participates though
RampageOwnedYou
1/28/09 1:38:18AM
lol bo, i hear ya.

Well we got 5 spots left, this is going to be alot of fun, and nothing beats a live draft a week before the season.

RampageOwnedYou
1/28/09 5:52:53PM
Few spots left, remember draft isnt for a couple months, just claiming your spot.

Only active owners who do lineups weekly. So if your hardcore, and want to be with a very active group, PM me.
RampageOwnedYou
2/6/09 5:50:46PM
Ok baseball fans, looking for a few more owners to fill up our league.
Looking for those hardcore ACTIVE guys. You know who you are, so hit me up and i'll send you an invite!!
RampageOwnedYou
2/16/09 10:37:41AM
8 confirmed need 2 more owners.

CBS Better then Yahoo people.

PM me for pw