Fantasy Baseball

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Fantasy Baseball
RampageOwnedYou
1/19/08 3:16:00AM
Anyone do fantasy baseball? I do all sports, but I came across http://www.keeperfantasyleagues.com/webpages/erulesbb26.html

not sure if anyone is willing to put down this much money, I am. But its a ongoing thing with you able to keep a certain amount of guys for the following season.
There is a league demo, so take a look and let me know what you think.

If many ppl willing to do it, i think we can create a league, but curious if anyone is down to actually put together a MMAPLAYGROUND league together..

just an idea....
DCRage
1/19/08 8:14:49AM
I might do one in February, but I only do Yahoo leagues.
Violentcuv
1/19/08 11:42:55AM

Posted by DCRage

I might do one in February, but I only do Yahoo leagues.

I second that.... I am familiar with the Yahoo leagues and use them for all my football/basketball/baseball leagues......
40ouncetofreedom
1/19/08 11:44:53AM
I play on Yahoo..I only do live drafts for football though and thats in a room with beer and my friends ive never done an online live draft..I dont have the time really..But if anyones wants to do an auto-draft thru yahoo..Send me an invite
Smd277
1/19/08 12:40:32PM
yeai m joining hte crowd i only do it on yahoo its easy i only did on fantasy football for money
emfleek
1/19/08 12:54:42PM
Yahoo leagues only for me, as well.

4 money leagues.

4 'fun' leagues.

Yes, I'm an addict. Don't judge me.
40ouncetofreedom
1/19/08 1:03:54PM

Posted by emfleek

4 money leagues.

4 'fun' leagues.

You know the only bad thing with that is.I had 3 Money league teams this year with football.It sucks when in one league you have like Larry Fitzgerald playing for you and another league he is against you.

I Like Espn Fantasy Football better because the stat trackers are free and they auto-update really quick..Im just saying if you guys paid for the yahoo stat trackers so next year if you go thru espn its all free and the setup i like more than yahoo.
emfleek
1/19/08 8:12:36PM

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

Posted by emfleek

4 money leagues.

4 'fun' leagues.

You know the only bad thing with that is.I had 3 Money league teams this year with football.It sucks when in one league you have like Larry Fitzgerald playing for you and another league he is against you.

I Like Espn Fantasy Football better because the stat trackers are free and they auto-update really quick..Im just saying if you guys paid for the yahoo stat trackers so next year if you go thru espn its all free and the setup i like more than yahoo.

Tell me about it. I need help.
DCRage
1/19/08 8:58:08PM
I never buy the StatTracker on Yahoo, not just because it costs money but for this reason too-while it's not quite the same, Yahoo's GameChannel applet also provides live (or slightly delayed, at most a minute or two behind real-time) scoring, results, etc. I use that sometimes to check up on my players as well as track the games.
40ouncetofreedom
1/20/08 4:29:40PM

Posted by DCRage

I never buy the StatTracker on Yahoo, not just because it costs money but for this reason too-while it's not quite the same, Yahoo's GameChannel applet also provides live (or slightly delayed, at most a minute or two behind real-time) scoring, results, etc. I use that sometimes to check up on my players as well as track the games.

Y'know actually i did one league thru Yahoo this year with people from work..And i got that stat tracker for free..My Coke Rewards had a thing where you registered your email and a coke cap lid and got it for free..But Overall i like the espn better.It seems more in depth to me with updates on your players and news and stuff.It drives me crazy not having the stat tracker though youll be watching the Bottom Line scores on espn..and be like He had 6 catches for 60 yards so thats uh 12pts and he fumbled thats minus 2.haha