Fans Will Select UFC Undisputed 3 Video Game Cover

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Fans Will Select UFC Undisputed 3 Video Game Cover
FastKnockout
8/26/11 3:58:52PM
THQ Inc. and Zuffa, LLC on Friday announced a franchise-first opportunity for consumers to select the cover athlete for UFC Undisputed 3.

LINK
shaneTpain
8/26/11 4:33:09PM
SICK!
CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS GAME

looks like jose & the dominator arent video game cover material. you can only choose Frankie, Georges, Anderson, Jon, and Cain.

Georges already had a cover so im thinking JON BONESSSS
ghandikush
8/26/11 4:54:40PM

Posted by shaneTpain

SICK!

looks like jose & the dominator arent video game cover material. you can only choose Frankie, Georges, Anderson, Jon, and Cain.

I dont want Jon "fill in and duck #1 contender" Jones as coverboy to please the US audience. At least Aldo has a defence on his record, and Anderson holds every record attainable against much better competition than anyone except GSP......

Anderson deserves.
LuckyCharms
8/26/11 5:19:09PM

Posted by shaneTpain

SICK!

What do you mean George was already on a cover ? In the last two Undisputed games it was Forrest Griffin for 2009 and Brock Lesnar for 2010.

In regard to picking Jones, Cain, Edgar. I believe only GSP or Anderson Silva are the only ones who undoubtedly deserve to be on the Undisputed 3 cover. On the side note I could understand a defense for Edgar being on the cover too. But Jones and Cain need to at least defend their titles once.
DeadHead988
8/26/11 5:25:38PM
Jon Jones for sure. Dude had a huge year and has never had a boring fight. I don't understand how everybody could love him and call him the next big thing a couple of months ago, then when he finally does become the big thing everybody turns on him. Real BS in my opinion.
FastKnockout
8/26/11 5:41:39PM

Posted by LuckyCharms

Posted by shaneTpain

SICK!

What do you mean George was already on a cover ? In the last two Undisputed games it was Forrest Griffin for 2009 and Brock Lesnar for 2010.

In regard to picking Jones, Cain, Edgar. I believe only GSP or Anderson Silva are the only ones who undoubtedly deserve to be on the Undisputed 3 cover. On the side note I could understand a defense for Edgar being on the cover too. But Jones and Cain need to at least defend their titles once.

Georges was on the cover of the Canadian version.
ghandikush
8/26/11 5:42:31PM

Posted by LuckyCharms

Posted by shaneTpain

SICK!

GSP was 2010 coverboy canada
FastKnockout
8/26/11 5:44:47PM
I went with Edgar. Great all around guy, and he took the belt away from someone who many thought was invincible at Lightweight (Penn) and turned around and defeated him again in his first title defense. Add in his potential Fight Of The Year with Maynard and I think he deserves the cover as the most underrated champion currently on the roster.
Twenty20Dollars
8/26/11 5:53:59PM
Anderson is who I voted for.

I have been wondering if Couture will be in the game, I'm guessing no.
Chael_Sonnen
8/26/11 7:02:16PM
Brown Pride is numero uno
LuckyCharms
8/26/11 7:14:27PM

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by LuckyCharms

Georges was on the cover of the Canadian version.

Okay, Thanks for the info.
Twenty20Dollars
8/26/11 8:01:55PM
Putting Chucky on there wouldn't be a bad idea, except I think he was on some earlier ufc games.
Chael_Sonnen
8/26/11 8:22:14PM
Hey, if there's such a thing as the "Madden Curse" for this game, then by all means put Andy Silva on the cover
Manak
8/27/11 3:25:05AM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Hey, if there's such a thing as the "Madden Curse" for this game, then by all means put Andy Silva on the cover

hahah i was thinking the same the same thing
JoeWarren33
8/27/11 2:34:18PM
I do not understand why everyone is so pumped for this game.
Did any of you buy the previous UFC games? I did and sold it back within a week.
Don't get me wrong, I hope the game is great. But....I think it will be a let down like the rest of them. ..Again!
prophecy033
8/27/11 2:37:01PM

Posted by JoeWarren33

I do not understand why everyone is so pumped for this game.
Did any of you buy the previous UFC games? I did and sold it back within a week.
Don't get me wrong, I hope the game is great. But....I think it will be a let down like the rest of them. ..Again!

Did you watch the trailer for it? Vast improvements from previous installments. I'm sure its gonna have a few flaws but nowhere near as many as before
mrsmiley
8/27/11 5:51:06PM

Posted by Manak

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

hahah i was thinking the same the same thing

Me as well. I vote to put Bisping on the cover.
Bubbles
8/30/11 2:39:01PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

well GSP hasnt had any bad luck, but Griffin has been embarrased twice since then and Brock has been outclassed twice and has that diversilitis thingy. since 2 beats 1 i should pick Andy as well