Fan take jackass to a whole new level

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Fan take jackass to a whole new level
BlueSkiesBurn
4/16/10 7:49:43PM
"PHILADELPHIA -- A New Jersey man is facing charges after police say he intentionally vomited on an 11-year-old girl and her father in the stands during a Philadelphia Phillies game."

I've seen some interesting things at games in my lifetime but I swear, I'd have beat this dude halfway retarded if this had happened to me. Part of me wants to laugh that he came up with this fighting tactic, the other part of me would want to strangle him for doing it on my kid.

LINK
BlueSkiesBurn
4/16/10 7:52:01PM
This is his mugshot.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
jae_1833
4/17/10 2:13:17PM
Yes! I can say this without fighter bashing! What an A-Hole!!!
MaxOne
4/21/10 4:25:33PM
that cop had crazy restraint IMO. props to him for not losing it. I am generally a pretty passive dude but I think I would have beat that guy until he stopped moving.
cowcatcher
4/21/10 4:38:23PM
forget my rant, the guys from jersey... although a ton of people from there are philly fans in all sports. long story short, i think those are the worst fans in the country by a HUGE margin, no one is even close.
BlueSkiesBurn
4/21/10 5:17:35PM
Are we saying New Jersey fans suck or Philly fans from New Jersey? Or just people from New Jersey? I dated a girl from Jersey, I can safely say she sucked.
cowcatcher
4/21/10 5:34:51PM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Are we saying New Jersey fans suck or Philly fans from New Jersey? Or just people from New Jersey? I dated a girl from Jersey, I can safely say she sucked.

im going to go with philly fans, i had a nasty rant that i had to edit. i really despise the people that root for the teams of that town, from PA, NJ, or wherever.
BlueSkiesBurn
4/21/10 5:45:36PM
I don't hate you for it, Cowcatcher. I'd probably have agreed with most of it and wouldn't mind hearing it some time, actually. I know this has nothing to do with baseball but even the WWE was trashing on NJ when they were there Monday. I know it's scripted insults but you could tell there was veiled truth in what the writers were saying. They really tried to make it known that they didn't want to be in NJ.
Boo_Radley21
4/22/10 2:01:51PM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

im going to go with philly fans, i had a nasty rant that i had to edit. i really despise the people that root for the teams of that town, from PA, NJ, or wherever.

I root for NJ, so do I fall into your category of people you despise? Or am I exempt because I'm Canadian
BlueSkiesBurn
4/22/10 4:00:51PM
Canadians are safe.
cowcatcher
4/23/10 9:14:03AM
youre ok boo, its philly fans that attend events that i have a problem with...batteries, snowballs at santa, this ridiculous story, the list goes on and on.
runningman08
4/23/10 5:07:46PM
This guy is lucky it happened at a baseball game and not a Strikeforce event. People would be jumping all over him and he would have Gus Johnson yelling in his ear " some times guys puke on 11 year-old girls" even though they dont.
BlueSkiesBurn
4/23/10 5:55:50PM

Cesar Gracie camp probably wouldn't have had to issue an apology for that jumping.
Rush
4/24/10 12:41:27AM
Philly fans are the worst.
mrsmiley
4/24/10 5:21:20AM
I wonder if he was inspired by 2 girls 1 cup?
mkiv9secsupra
4/24/10 2:37:47PM

Posted by mrsmiley

Props for that one!
Rush
4/25/10 12:54:19AM

Posted by mrsmiley

If he was, someone needs to tell him he was missing 1 girl and 1 cup... unless he thought 1 cup = 1 cop.
BlueSkiesBurn
4/25/10 10:32:25AM

That literally made me laugh out loud.