Family Of Woman Killed By Monster Truck At Strip Club Wins $10.5 Million

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Family Of Woman Killed By Monster Truck At Strip Club Wins $10.5 Million
grappler0000
2/22/13 10:32:57AM
A Dallas court has awarded $10.5 million to the family of a young woman who was fatally crushed by a monster truck in the parking lot of a strip club.

Kasey McKenzie, 23, was run over on March 17, 2011, when Eric Crutchfield left the Spearmint Rhino Gentlemen's Club after several hours of drinking. Blood tests later showed that Crutchfield -- who drove a Ford-F250 with gigantic wheels -- had twice the legal limit of alcohol in his system...

Story
postman
2/22/13 11:31:55AM
Time to put restrictions on Drinking and Driving. They should also make a law that puts some of the burden of keeping Drunk drives off the road......Oh uh wait they already have these laws....You don't say.
airkerma
2/22/13 2:36:21PM
Ahh the court awarded the money. From the headline I thought this was some kind of far out stripper/monster truck/lottery story
DancingDoll
2/22/13 4:42:08PM
That settlement surprises me, actually. I'd be surprised if they have the kind of cash to actually do that kind of payout without going under though.
Drudinh
2/22/13 6:10:33PM
Am I to assume she was employed there as well
grappler0000
2/22/13 6:49:59PM

Posted by Drudinh

Am I to assume she was employed there as well

No, she wasn't.
infestructure
2/22/13 8:34:58PM
In Finland if you get busted drink driving they take your license forever. Yes - forever.
frizzzlecake
2/22/13 11:12:37PM

Posted by infestructure

In Finland if you get busted drink driving they take your license forever. Yes - forever.

Finland is not Wisconsin let me tell you.
cowcatcher
2/23/13 12:04:27AM

Posted by frizzzlecake

Posted by infestructure

No kidding, every day there's news about someone with their 4th or more here.
Bubbles
2/23/13 12:25:47AM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by frizzzlecake

Posted by infestructure

I blame their baseball team...it's a bad influence on the public
Drudinh
2/23/13 6:31:02AM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by frizzzlecake

Posted by infestructure

I heard they blood draw people right away in WI.