Family Got Kinda Weird This Christmas...

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Family Got Kinda Weird This Christmas...
Bubbles
12/27/12 8:28:22PM
jay98107
12/27/12 9:37:24PM
I was blown away by how many of these there were. My favorite by far:"I'm in the car with my cousin he's a hottie do you guys want a pic he's 15." The voice in my head reading this sounded like a coked out sociopath.
Lungsofsteel
12/27/12 9:38:26PM
sounds greasy
kopower
12/27/12 10:19:13PM
Is this real?
mrsmiley
12/27/12 11:33:30PM
The comments are golden.

Tim Busch:1) No it's not weird genetic sexual attraction is very high in family groups that do not share the reverse sexual imprinting of the Westermarck effect. Plenty of people who accidentally meet a sibling they were not raised with have high attraction to them because we are predisposed to select similar genes go our own. 2) Only in the age of large and interconnected human populations is cousin-cousin couplings unusual. In some societies cousins are still matched due to issues of lineage and inheritance. 3) Somewhere in your genetic lineage you are the distance or not distant product of incest. 4) Meh. Just don't have sex with your siblings or first cousin and it's not that bad. If you have sex with an older family member that should be an issue period.

Reggie Toussant:Soooo... YOU'VE obviously hooked up with a cousin or two.... That shit CRAY....

Tim Busch: No I haven't. I''ve done this thing called studying. Funny thing happens when you study. You learn things. Such as .... is not correct. It's called an ellipsis three dots ... also check out a science textbook and an anthropology text book. All of this is human behavior that has been studied. You sound like an ignorant incestuous mouth breeder. Perhaps you're one of those persons that I mentioned that is a product of not too distant incest.
jay98107
12/27/12 11:48:58PM

Posted by mrsmiley

The comments are golden.

Tim Busch:1) No it's not weird genetic sexual attraction is very high in family groups that do not share the reverse sexual imprinting of the Westermarck effect. Plenty of people who accidentally meet a sibling they were not raised with have high attraction to them because we are predisposed to select similar genes go our own. 2) Only in the age of large and interconnected human populations is cousin-cousin couplings unusual. In some societies cousins are still matched due to issues of lineage and inheritance. 3) Somewhere in your genetic lineage you are the distance or not distant product of incest. 4) Meh. Just don't have sex with your siblings or first cousin and it's not that bad. If you have sex with an older family member that should be an issue period.

Reggie Toussant:Soooo... YOU'VE obviously hooked up with a cousin or two.... That shit CRAY....

Tim Busch: No I haven't. I''ve done this thing called studying. Funny thing happens when you study. You learn things. Such as .... is not correct. It's called an ellipsis three dots ... also check out a science textbook and an anthropology text book. All of this is human behavior that has been studied. You sound like an ignorant incestuous mouth breeder. Perhaps you're one of those persons that I mentioned that is a product of not too distant incest.

Mouth BREEDER? Must be a bummer to insult someone's intelligence and totally botch the term. Unless of course he was trying to call this person a cichlid.
george112
12/27/12 11:53:09PM

People
cowcatcher
12/27/12 11:56:37PM
Looks to me that most of the people tweeting this are teenagers that would toss one in, or have one tossed in them by just about anyone due to raging hormones. I'm not defending them, just saying I'm not totally shocked by it. This one blows my mind though:

It does shock me that people are so willing to put this stuff out there for anyone to see. Social media is making manners and common sense when talking to people go out the window. How do their friends and family react to seeing this shit? People be cray cray these days.
Bubbles
12/28/12 1:18:08PM
and basic grammar skills
cowcatcher
12/28/12 1:19:17PM
prozacnation1978
12/29/12 8:34:44AM
Weird. Never thought about stuff like that once
I may be adopted but their still my family.

Now friends of my family or sisters and bros I wouldn't have a problem banging them out