Is anybody familiar with "The Battle of the Bay" no gi tourny in Santa Cruz 7/14?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » MMA Training » Is anybody familiar with "The Battle of the Bay" no gi tourny in Santa Cruz 7/14?
bt155lbs
6/23/07 2:49:30PM
Im gonna be competiting in it and I was wondering if this is an annual tournament or something new. Any feedback what so ever on this tournament or years past would be greatly appreciated. I guess Im just wondering if its going to be a decent tournament with a good turnout or not.

Thanks

Bobby Taylor
MisFiT
6/23/07 3:54:51PM
Yeah my friend is competin this year.
LightsOut33093
6/24/07 10:30:13PM

Posted by bt155lbs

Im gonna be competiting in it and I was wondering if this is an annual tournament or something new. Any feedback what so ever on this tournament or years past would be greatly appreciated. I guess Im just wondering if its going to be a decent tournament with a good turnout or not.

Thanks

Bobby Taylor

why dont u google it
MisFiT
6/24/07 11:56:43PM

Posted by LightsOut33093

Posted by bt155lbs

Thanks

Bobby Taylor

why dont u google it

Why don't you stop being a douche and let him ask questions if he wants. And also read his post carefully last time, he wants personal experience opinions.
bt155lbs
6/25/07 12:42:42AM
No shit Lights Out, your pretty quick bro! Believe it or not I did that first, before I posted this topic but I was interested in who competes in this tourny and whether or not there will be a lot of people in my bracket. Thanks for the scarcasim lights out, looks like your still upset that my fight camp is on the rise and you dont get to be a part of it
babalu2720
6/25/07 10:35:02AM

Posted by bt155lbs
looks like your still upset that my fight camp is on the rise and you dont get to be a part of it

Um sorry to burst your bubble but your a lightweight camp which has all of 3 people. we are like 1 person away from heavyweight and last season's light heavyweight champ. we had the top earner(me) and the number 2 points getter(cygnus) so dont be so cocky but in other news i dont know about that tourney but good luck to you
LightsOut33093
6/25/07 10:42:03AM
damn straight bitch
LightsOut33093
6/25/07 10:43:58AM
and i think there would be a lil section on the googled website with peoples experiences just trying 2 help i dont thnik u will find more than 3 ppl on this site who took place in the event b4....so good luck gettin personal experienxes
babalu2720
6/25/07 6:09:46PM
Show some respect..lol
bt155lbs
6/25/07 7:07:41PM
haha dude Ive googled the tourny, its not on the worldgrappling games cicuit so it doesnbt have much available on google search. Why dont you try it, maybe you could fill me in on something. I have respect for the elite free agents you guys clearly understand fights and can predict accurately who has the best chance of winning a fight. You are all educated on MMA and watch the fights, so fuckin what so does my girlfriend! As far as Im concerned you guys arent on my team so you all can eat a dick up and hick up. You have to beat the best to be the best! But dont trip free agents second or third place is still a good solid fight camp,

The Disciples are still holding try outs, we now have I believe WE NOW HAVE 6/7 team members AND LOOKING FOR PROSPECTS

If you have a winning% over 60% career wise check out The Disciples
MisFiT
6/25/07 7:22:48PM
You kicked me out but look at you now lol.
duggy
6/25/07 8:44:12PM
some respect? he was asking a legitimate question and your elite free gay-gent pal tried to act snotty. if he has any useful info you keyboard jockeys should help us do some research. us fighters dont have as much time on this as you do. we know fighting from experience, not fight finder.
LightsOut33093
6/25/07 9:44:40PM

Posted by duggy

some respect? he was asking a legitimate question and your elite free gay-gent pal tried to act snotty. if he has any useful info you keyboard jockeys should help us do some research. us fighters dont have as much time on this as you do. we know fighting from experience, not fight finder.

that tottaly makes sense...ur an amateur fighter, so that definetly means u can pick fights better than us non-amateur fighters.....i am now thinking about becoming a fighter 2 so i can better predict the fights
duggy
6/26/07 11:15:57AM
my bad, i just got fired up. you and my boy seem to be going at it on some other forums and i lashed out here. i guess i just got kinda pissed when he started a thread to get some information, and it was non-opinionated and you kinda brought some of the trash talk (which is great, i like strong opinions) from your other posts onto this one. but youre right, being a fighter should not constitute knowing how to better predict the fights. but if youre thinking about starting to train, i fully recommend it.