The Fact of the Matter is Michael Bisping is the Unofficial Strikeforce Middleweight Champion

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » The Fact of the Matter is Michael Bisping is the Unofficial Strikeforce Middleweight Champion
grappler0000
11/30/12 9:49:54PM
“Are they gonna come over and be number one contenders? Are they gonna come in and take the belt? I don’t think so. You’re in Strikeforce, come over to the UFC and earn your place.”

As a matter of fact… yes fact… Bisping believes Rockhold’s belt rightfully belongs around his waist.

“Let me put it like this,” said the brash Brit. “I’ve sparred with Luke Rockhold recently and let’s just say, I’m the unofficial Strikeforce champion.

“These are the facts.”

Full Story
Bubbles
11/30/12 10:07:09PM
WAR BISPING
tcunningham
11/30/12 11:24:07PM
i do think that rockhold would have a lot of problems in the ufc. bisping would probably handle everybody in strikeforce.
Twenty20Dollars
11/30/12 11:27:46PM
I guess that means Rousey doesn't get her belt.
jae_1833
12/1/12 12:04:57AM
Haha! Dude is ridiculous!!
quezocrema0032
12/1/12 12:08:26AM
Just when people started liking Bisping he needs to go and do something petty like this. It's low for a fighter to throw out 'sparing room talesd' to the media.
aussiemma
12/1/12 12:24:44AM

Posted by quezocrema0032

Just when people started liking Bisping he needs to go and do something petty like this. It's low for a fighter to throw out 'sparing room talesd' to the media.

when did people ever start liking bisping ?
Adrenaline
12/1/12 12:36:39AM
Correct me if I am wrong, but wouldn't this truly make Hendo the Unofficial Strikeforce Middleweight Champion?

prozacnation1978
12/1/12 12:41:13AM
Bisping is trying to tall himself into a title shot.

Anyone down to see a potential Robbie Lawler vs Chris leban match
Poor_Franklin
12/1/12 4:20:25AM
Bisping does a great Chael Sonnen impression
grappler0000
12/1/12 7:27:04AM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Minus the funny.
sbulldavid
12/1/12 8:35:49AM
I'm interested in seeing Robbie Lawlor/Wandy , I think that would be a fun fight.
thevoodooninja
12/1/12 8:45:11AM

Posted by Bubbles

WAR BISPING

i'm on the wagon
airkerma
12/1/12 8:56:37AM
"These are the facts" fact: you keep using that word, but I do not think you know what it means.
jay98107
12/1/12 12:07:29PM
I thought you weren't supposed to talk about what happens during sparring. Whenever Bisping talks trash I just watch this.

MMAcca
12/1/12 2:51:01PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Bisping's been acting and talking this way since long before Chael created his character.

This is standard stuff for Bisping.
Poor_Franklin
12/1/12 3:28:09PM

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Bisping's been acting and talking this way since long before Chael created his character.

you're right, but it seems lately he's saying dumber things than usual. i dont remember bisping claiming a championship before & when i read it, i thought of chael.

maybe since i dont like him i dont pay attention to most of what he says. but it's probably bc Chael does it better
jay98107
12/2/12 12:31:58AM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by Poor_Franklin

you're right, but it seems lately he's saying dumber things than usual. i dont remember bisping claiming a championship before & when i read it, i thought of chael.

maybe since i dont like him i dont pay attention to most of what he says. but it's probably bc Chael does it better

And at least Chael says he's UFC champ. There's something humorous about Bisping claiming a belt in an organization that plays second fiddle to the UFC.
MMAcca
12/2/12 9:22:18AM

Posted by jay98107

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by Poor_Franklin

And at least Chael says he's UFC champ. There's something humorous about Bisping claiming a belt in an organization that plays second fiddle to the UFC.

Agreed. You could have thought that one through a bit better Mr Bisping.

On a side note, i think Rockhold does pretty well in the UFC.
Coolhand37
4/18/14 7:15:28AM
Did you know Dan supposedly had ped exemption for this fight. He was using t.r.t. supposedly and Michael wasn't. Is a victory really a victory when you are using t.r.t. and your opponent doesn't. Its just glorified cheating. Vitor Belfort wsd on so much trt during his Bisping fight that it became an issue. I for certain Dan was t.r.t. vs Fedor. I think Bisping is deserved of a title shot because he has a semblance of integrity. I feel Kennedy beating him was remarkable, impressive, and unexpected. I am a fan of Dan especially when he follows the rules. All these fighters, love them or hate them, get my respect. I love mma and the ufc!!!!
GDPofMPG
4/18/14 11:48:28AM

Posted by Coolhand37

Did you know Dan supposedly had ped exemption for this fight. He was using t.r.t. supposedly and Michael wasn't. Is a victory really a victory when you are using t.r.t. and your opponent doesn't. Its just glorified cheating. Vitor Belfort wsd on so much trt during his Bisping fight that it became an issue. I for certain Dan was t.r.t. vs Fedor. I think Bisping is deserved of a title shot because he has a semblance of integrity. I feel Kennedy beating him was remarkable, impressive, and unexpected. I am a fan of Dan especially when he follows the rules. All these fighters, love them or hate them, get my respect. I love mma and the ufc!!!!

Sounds like the grapes got picked too soon.