FACEBOOK AND MMA

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » FACEBOOK AND MMA
backalley101
8/28/12 1:02:39AM
I have the UFC like page on Facebook. What is the craziest shit that somebody has said on Facebook, about MMA? This is the craziest shit I have heard (I know it's bull shit, so don't ban me!):

Some guy actually said that Machida did not take the fight because he is HIV positive. Also, Dan Henderson has been knocked out by Anderson Silva, and has a weak chin. What else has everyone heard, craziness, from facebook?
infestructure
8/28/12 1:48:13AM
I find myself giving the Frank Mir Face so often when I read anything about MMA on BookFace. Sigh.

It's great to have the PG

Aether
8/28/12 3:02:31AM
Well there's the obvious ridiculousness of people calling fighters pussies, saying that they would be able to beat them up, etc. Apart from the usual, for the Struve/Herman fight they put some pictures up, one of them was of Dave Herman with a beard hitting pads. Someone thought he was Johnny Hendricks.

I don't know, it's not really a big thing for a casual fan to mix fighters up, but something about the fact that he confused a welterweight for this 230+ pound goliath made me laugh.
Adrenaline
8/28/12 5:34:18AM

Posted by backalley101

Dan Henderson has been knocked out by Anderson Silva, and has a weak chin.

Fun fact: Only Dan Henderson can knock out Dan Henderson.
jjeans
8/28/12 8:46:41AM
The ones that say How do I become a UFC fighter, I want to fight in the UFC and things like that crack me up like no other. First thing you do is Facebook stalk them and see how out of shape they are.

Always cracks me up
scoozna
8/28/12 9:20:55AM

Posted by Adrenaline

Posted by backalley101

Dan Henderson has been knocked out by Anderson Silva, and has a weak chin.

Fun fact: Only Dan Henderson can knock out Dan Henderson.

Chuck Norris disapproves of this comment.
DancingDoll
8/28/12 9:45:44AM

Posted by jjeans

The ones that say How do I become a UFC fighter, I want to fight in the UFC and things like that crack me up like no other. First thing you do is Facebook stalk them and see how out of shape they are.

Always cracks me up

Yeah, but... if I saw a pic of Roy Nelson on facebook saying "I wanna be in the UFC" I would have laughed too.

postman
8/28/12 7:31:47PM

Posted by DancingDoll

Posted by jjeans

Always cracks me up

Yeah, but... if I saw a pic of Roy Nelson on facebook saying "I wanna be in the UFC" I would have laughed too.

exception to the rule