Faber Is Hungrier Than Ever To Get In A Fight

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Faber Is Hungrier Than Ever To Get In A Fight
MMAcca
11/3/08 3:07:33PM
For World Extreme Cagefighting featherweight champion, Urijah Faber, the cancellation of the September event due to a pending hurricane in Florida didn’t throw him off his game, or make the strategy for fighting Mike Brown any different. It just made him hungrier.

The top 145lb fighter in the world has long been known for his intensive training regimen and desire to fight, but to say that he’s more prepared for the fight would be wrong, he’s just better all around now.

“In between fights I have more and more time to pack in some information, so I think I’m probably a better fighter, but not necessarily more prepared to fight,” Faber told MMAWeekly Radio recently. “I’m always prepared to fight.”

LINK
aaa9erh8er
11/3/08 3:24:13PM
i didnt no the event was cancelled. but man id really like to see a faber fight they are usual the highlight of a dull card but fairly entertaining
PaleHorse
11/3/08 5:22:37PM

Posted by aaa9erh8er

i didnt no the event was cancelled. but man id really like to see a faber fight they are usual the highlight of a dull card but fairly entertaining

WEC has done an awesome job at putting better cards together since they were bought by Zuffa. I was at WEC 34 in Sacramento and saw Faber vs. Pulver and I'll tell you that there were quite a few other impressive fights that night, especially Maeda vs Torres.
bullettdodger
11/3/08 6:52:27PM

Posted by PaleHorse

Posted by aaa9erh8er

WEC has done an awesome job at putting better cards together since they were bought by Zuffa. I was at WEC 34 in Sacramento and saw Faber vs. Pulver and I'll tell you that there were quite a few other impressive fights that night, especially Maeda vs Torres.

I was there too, and the card was one of the most entertaining i've seen all year. The WEC is a good organization and wish them all the success in the world. Where were you sitting pale?
HENDO915
11/4/08 8:40:53PM
I want to see him move up a weight class
bls1919
11/4/08 10:11:02PM
Why would he move up? Unless he was going to make a move to the UFC. I like Faber , and think he is going to dominate Brown.