Extremely urgent question about accolades!

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Extremely urgent question about accolades!
shaneTpain
6/4/12 8:34:37PM
I landed 4th on the top earners board for last Fridays TUF finale.
(Sorta of a big deal considering I usually land in the 2000's)
How long until I get a badge attached to the bottom of my avatar picture?
I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kopower
6/4/12 8:53:37PM
Well, I hate to break it to you, but I think only top finishers get badges. If you land in the top ten for the entire season you also receive one.
Chael_Sonnen
6/4/12 9:02:41PM

Posted by shaneTpain

I have too many, I can throw one to ya!
KungFuMaster
6/4/12 9:42:58PM
Do what I did. I played the secondary league and got my first and then two more from ECP.
prophecy033
6/4/12 10:14:44PM

Posted by shaneTpain

keep your $ up and PrOjEcT MaYhEm will move into the #1 HW spot and you will get a top camp badge at seasons end. The only reason were #2 is because we're the lowest as far as wagers but tops everywhere else
Budgellism
6/4/12 11:19:00PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by shaneTpain

keep your $ up and PrOjEcT MaYhEm will move into the #1 HW spot and you will get a top camp badge at season end. The only reason were #2 is because we're the lowest as far as wafers but tops everywhere else

This
infestructure
6/4/12 11:45:27PM

keep your $ up and PrOjEcT MaYhEm will move into the #1 HW spot and you will get a top camp badge at season end. The only reason were #2 is because we're the lowest as far as wafers but tops everywhere else

We have no wafers
prophecy033
6/4/12 11:46:23PM

Posted by infestructure

We have no wafers
attack of auto correct
hotrodttt
6/5/12 5:35:45AM
Want a couple of mine?
Shawn91111
6/5/12 8:09:19AM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Do what I did. I played the secondary league and got my first and then two more from ECP.

But everyone knows those dont count.
shaneTpain
6/5/12 5:40:32PM
Thanks fellas! Your words of encourgment have brought a tear to my eye & I will never give up on my dream of owning a badge! I will dedicate my life to
this task & I will continue to scarifce anything & everything until I reach this goal!
Plus a kind hearted fuck you to all of you greedy bastards with a whole whack of badges! Especially Hotrod haha You are the 1% of the PG

Kpro
6/5/12 5:50:07PM
I made you a new avatar Shane!

Cooler
6/11/12 8:43:03PM
I've come out of the top 10 in secondary league a few times, that sucked but at least I finally got one this time.
Pookie
6/12/12 4:50:47AM
Accolades from secondary league don't mean anything.
Cooler
6/13/12 2:52:05AM
Then the sidegamer and camp badges must really mean nothing
Pookie
6/13/12 3:28:15AM
Side-gamer, yes. Camp, clearly not.
prophecy033
6/13/12 1:38:43PM

Posted by Pookie

In the grand scheme of life do ANY of them really mean anything? If the sites willing to dole them out then of course people are gonna take them. I could care less i what the next guy thinks
Kpro
6/13/12 5:02:39PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Pookie

In the grand scheme of life do ANY of them really mean anything? If the sites willing to dole them out then of course people are gonna take them. I could care less i what the next guy thinks

I couldn't fit my degree on my resume because I only had one line left and need any potential employers to know I have a top poster badge.
Pookie
6/13/12 6:14:19PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Pookie

Yes. Because i am a playground persona. This means i'm important.
lohmann
6/13/12 6:52:56PM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Pookie

Interesting. The word persona is derived from the Latin word persona, which would directly translate as "mask," specifically "the mask of an actor" or "character played." Clark Kent is a persona; Superman is the actor. Borat is a persona; Sacha Baron Cohen is the actor.

So actually, what the playground persona accolade implies is that the Pookie being acted by what may very well be a donkey (I am almost positive you are an ass, sir) is important. On MMAPlayground, and nowhere else. How does that make you feel? Still important?

<-- This means I am kidding.
prophecy033
6/13/12 9:46:33PM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Pookie

Yeah, Top Camp should net you about $45-$50 alone easy
Pookie
6/14/12 1:46:50AM
I give up on emulating Shawn.

prophecy033
6/14/12 2:42:11AM

Posted by Pookie

Shawn91111
6/14/12 9:30:49AM

Posted by Pookie